Austarlia is awesome.

Stop taking the bait. Really? You sound like a Bogan. Always smacking bitches up, huh man.

lol. This stupid bitch does warrant rage. Oh and i do have a gf and if my gf was as dumb as this bitch i would shoot her in the head.

I think it would be wiser to shoot yourself in the head for making the choice allowing her as your girlfriend.

I bet her parents are proud...using racial slurs on TV and all lol

Oh my god. He's from Gosford (Where I live). There is no hope for me anymore. I always knew Gosford was boganish but my God that was both hilarious and depressing.

Haha you look like a moron because you failed to spell Australia!
Also, on topic:

D:

I thought wog was a racist term for people from the indian sub-continent.

Grow up, pull your head in and develop some maturity.

whatever mate.

I am not the only one who thinks shes a retard. Everyone i know thinks shes a retard.

And if you watch the chasers war on everything, im pretty sure she copped some flak tonight on the show, which she deserves.

whatever mate.

I am not the only one who thinks shes a retard. Everyone i know thinks shes a retard.

And if you watch the chasers war on everything, im pretty sure she copped some flak tonight on the show, which she deserves.

:sleep:

-dodo

whatever mate.

You're terrible.

brunosashabaron_l_1227038373.jpg

So a bogan is basically the Australian equivalent to the British chav?

Also, Mr Stabby, I'm pretty sure it is in the UK

Not in Aussieland, some are fine with it. But it is quite a derogatory term. Like the term, "pom".

Also, aren't "chav's" the blokes that walk around with their pants around their ankles and act gangsta?

Chav...

chav.jpg

Just scummy people in general really, I'm such a snob.

Chav...

chav.jpg

Just scummy people in general really, I'm such a snob.

Rats are rats, pidgeons are flying rats, roaches are insectoid rats, chavs are just human rats.

They scurry about, sqeaking and eating junk and living in filth.

Your not a snob, your just what some people would call civilized.

Lol, Australians

"Bahya bloodie bloke ohhh, ya mate feed'n them kangaroos with a dingoo"

The funny thing is you guys like her. As you would say, "I fear for the gene pool."

Don't you start generalising, you've already made an ass of yourself. You're new to the community so i'll say this: take a deep breath, take another step back...

...and go shoot your girlfriend in the head.

Don't you start generalising, you've already made an ass of yourself. You're new to the community so i'll say this: take a deep breath, take another step back...

...and go shoot your girlfriend in the head.

Yes, i have made an ass of myself by saying shes a complete ****head. =\ The truth is she is, and theres loads of people who agree with me. You and everyone else who like her have made an ass of yourself by liking her and defending her.

Yes, i have made an ass of myself by saying shes a complete ****head. =\ The truth is she is, and theres loads of people who agree with me. You and everyone else who like her have made an ass of yourself by liking her and defending her.

troll.jpg

Oh god Koola. At 3 in the morning it took me a second to realize what that was. Then I busted out laughing.

You win internets.

Honestly, you're embarrassing me more than she is. She was drunk and it was 3AM. What's your excuse?

Australia has no/very undeveloped culture. Do not deleate this post for racial offensiveness as I am Australian and have a right to say this. Much like a person of African origin is allowed to refer to other people of African origin by terms people of European, and Asian origin are not allowed to use. Maybe I'm just used to Australia, and didn't need to type that, but idk. Oh shit, the police are at the door.

Hey guise, does anyone wannu give me ride to Austarlia?

Australia has no/very undeveloped culture. Do not deleate this post for racial offensiveness as I am Australian and have a right to say this. Much like a person of African origin is allowed to refer to other people of African origin by terms people of European, and Asian origin are not allowed to use. Maybe I'm just used to Australia, and didn't need to type that, but idk. Oh shit, the police are at the door.

Totally agreed. Have thought this many times before.

Back