• I don't dance, I'm crap.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • I don't dance, it's for faggits LOL

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • If the music's right, why not?

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • If I'm ratarsed

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • All you gotta do is dance Dance, dance all you gotta do is clap, Your hands, hands, hands

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

Eejit

The Freeman
Reaction score
Dancing, dancing, dancing
Are you a dancing machine?

So - dancing? Do you dance? Sober or only when drunk/on pills?
What kind of music do you like to dance to? What kinds do you hate to dance to/can't dance to?
Are you any good? Ever picked up a gal/guy through your dancing prowess?
Ever gone to classes?

I can't dance. A lot of people say this, but maybe it's not so bad for them. It's bad for me. You see, my entire family--literally EVERYONE in my family--can dance. Give them a song, they can dance to it. Give them a style, go ahead and pick one at random, they can do it. My parents met dancing; they've won dance contests. My cousins can dance, my aunts and uncles can dance, my grandma can dance. Extended great aunts and uncles and their whole branches of family that can dance. I've got at least fifty black relatives in my extended family too, and yeah of course they can all dance. My entire family dances. Every single one of them.

Except me. The best I can manage are a few things that took a lot of practice (I can amuse my friends with a little bit of gliding and and this one popping move I call "The House"). And I've got rhythm, I just can't dance.

Can't sit down cause I'm a Dancer.

And you know that I'm the answer.

Die slow, die fast now,

CAUSE IT'S NEVA GUNNA LAST NOW!

(Probably only Nightshade will get that reference)

I can't dance nor do I particularly care to.

The only time you'll see me doing it is at a club when I'm drunk. And even then I'd generally prefer to just knock drinks back at the bar.

When im drunk. I have picked up girls that way and btw im a lousy dancer.

I'm a ****ing terrible dancer. And a terrible singer. But I do both of them a lot anyway. And somehow it works out in my very odd, goofy style, and people like it.

Technically, I can't dance. Will I dance if the time is right? Hell yes.

I danced once in highschool when we were forced to. Worst day of my life man...

I can't dance. I will, occasionally, but only if I am drunk or rolling and Justice is playing.

I dance like a homeless cracker. I'll only dance if filled with alcohol and/or drugs.

I really hate to dance, I find it dumb. I'd rather rock out or headbang like one crazy mother****er..hell yeah!

unless..maybe it's some nice trance music, then maybe I'll just jump round

I don't dance, I mosh.

well, that's not true, I skank occasionally.

I can't dance for shit, but if the music and atmosphere is right, i can make an ass out of myself in an attempt to dance, pretty standard really.

Personally if the music's good (e.g. some nice funk or disco) I'll dance, sober or not. Hell sometimes I even dance by myself in my room if a good song for it comes on my playlist and I'm in the mood. I can't dance to 99% of dance/techno/trance - the shitty rhythms just don't do anything for me.
Apparently I dance ok, for a white male hetero.

Also, ceilidh dances are often pretty fun :)

Edit: and option 4, "ratarsed" means very drunk, Deathmaster.

I've never had an iota of grace. Whenever I tried dancing, it made everyone else lol, so after a while I just gave up dancing.

These days I stick to headbanging/rhythmic tapping of the feet.

My body doesn't move that way. Or any of the other ways, mostly.

I do dance sometimes - usually when a few friends go to the dancefloor and I'm in the mood to join them. Not that I'm good at it, but I don't look like an ass while doing it either (I hope). ;)

are we talking proper dancing or jiggling around like a numpty in a night club

I can't dance or sing and yet I do more of both than most people put together.

When there are girls and alcohol involved, I tend to do more of the former and avoid the latter. It seems to work. Girls don't seem to care whether you can dance, just whether you have the confidence to try.

Melbourne shuffle looks kinda... boring.

I can't dance, but it's not like that stops me, or anyone else.

The poll options somewhere between "the right music" and "ratarsed". Dancing by oneself in one's room is quite a different proposition, as it is not in public. I can't dance to hip-hop and R&B, or to metal and/or stuff like RATM.

Also, ceilidh dances are often pretty fun :)
Fuckin' A. Gay Gordons is the shit.

Orcadian Strip the Willow is even the shittier.

I love dancing. It's what I enjoy most aside from riding motorcycles.

For some reason blokes as a rule tend to avoid dancing...had the works Christmas party on Saturday, the women were generally on the dancefloor while the men sat and talked or stood at the bar necking drinks. So I shared the dancefloor with all the women. :D

If im too pissed i do,but thats only because i dont give a toss how daft i look when im pissed.

Back