Babylon A.D (August 29th)

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
can't believe you guys haven't made a thread yet.
This movie is going to be fecking awesome....Vin Diesel is the shit when it comes to more "serious" action movies.

TRAILER!! (click)

can't Believe You Guys Haven't Made A Thread Yet.
This Movie Is Going To Be Fecking Awesome....vin Diesel Is The Shit When It Comes To More "serious" Action Movies.

Trailer!! (click)

This Movie Is Going To Be Fecking Awesome....vin Diesel Is The Shit When It Comes To More "serious" Action Movies.
\

Vin Diesel Is The Shit When It Comes To More "serious" Action Movies.

Vin Diesel Is The Shit ... "serious" Action Movies.

Vin Diesel ... "serious" Action Movies.

Vin Diesel

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Well the era of Arnie is over there pretty is only him,the rock and owen.That pretty much it.

There have been TWO threads about it, one made by Asuka and one made by myself. We seem to be the only three people who are looking forward to it, and I seem to be the only person in the entire planet to think that Vin Diesel is a decent actor.

This movie looks like a downloader....though I think it looks pretty good.

Even comparing Clive Owen to Vin Desiel is an insult.

Vin Desiel kinda sucks. And by that i mean he really really sucks.

Vin Diesel IS a decent actor. He just picks shitty movies.

He was good in Pitch Black. Thats it. Oh, and Saving Private Ryan lol.

...Find Me Guilty, Boiler Room, Multi-Facial, Knockaround Guys...

I made a thread on this months ago when the 1st trailer was released. and yes i think its going to kick ass. One of the few people who loves Riddick and Vin.

...Find Me Guilty, Boiler Room, Multi-Facial, Knockaround Guys...

Pretty sure you posted Multi-facial in one of the threads too.

Had me all kinds of :O when I saw it.

So yeah Vin can act, he just picks some really ****ing stupid movies to be in.

The pacifier D:

These over the top action movies need to stop because they are extremely boooooring. There is no suspense at all because between the bullet time, explosions, and hard rock(commercial crap) music there is no time for suspense to build.

These over the top action movies need to stop because they are extremely boooooring. There is no suspense at all because between the bullet time, explosions, and hard rock(commercial crap) music there is no time for suspense to build.

Not all movies are about suspense.

I went to the first showing today at around noon,I liked it a lot

8/10

Im gonna see it this saturday. It's gonna be awesome.
Vin ****ing rule.

4% freshness according to rotten tomatoes!
Reviews Counted: 67
Fresh: 3 Rotten:64

Sure it's a bad film, but what makes it worse is the ending, which is the worst of the year.

Did we actually NEED a brain-dead action version of Children of Men?

A must-see only for fans of snowmobile chases.

The only explicable thing about Babylon A.D. is that it was not screened in advance for critics.

'I'm very unhappy with the film,' the director recently told an online magazine.

Well the era of Arnie is over there pretty is only him,the rock and owen.That pretty much it.

jason-statham.jpg

He was good in Pitch Black. Thats it. Oh, and Saving Private Ryan lol.

chronicles_of_riddick_verdvd.jpg

Director Mathieu Kassovitz has expressed outright disgust with the distributors, 20th Century Fox, for removing the movie from his control and altering it significantly. He described the film as "pure violence and stupidity" and that "parts of the movie are like a bad episode of 24." [17]

As of 3 September 2008, Rotten Tomatoes records a 5% positive rating. IMDB reports an estimated 12Million $US for the movie's 1st weekend, opening in 2nd place behind "Tropic Thunder", as the top opener for the traditionally weak US Labor Day weekend. IMDB further records an overall user rating of 5.4 of 10. Interestingly, the IMDB ratings are heavily polarized, with the largest blocks of voters awarding the movie either 10 (best) or 1 (worst).

Box Office Mojo ranked the movie 8th on its list of top US Labor Day opening weekends (based on revenue)...2 ahead of Traitor, which opened this Labor Day weekend as well.

****ing facepalm this.

vin diesel should go bak to be riddick,but no the star wars meets crappy scifi series riddick but the outlaw hunted by eveyrone fighting cool aliens kind of riddick

There're slimy things that come out after the rain that are better actors than Vin Diesel.

Vin is not a bad actor at all, far from it. But when movies get ****ed by the distributors it pisses me off. Ultraviolet and this wtf...

Back