Bad Obama

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
I got this email today that this teacher our of Hillsboro , MO is going or has sent this letter to the Obama. What to get some political thoughts on what she has to say.

Mr. Obama:
; I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally.

You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the United States of America ... You are responsible to the citizens of the United States .. You are not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth.

I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First World War and the Second World War were all about if not the consideration of the peoples of Europe ? Are you brain dead? What do you think the Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century?

&nb sp; Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States ? This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia .. You didn't show Great Britain , our best and one of our oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia ... How dare you, sir! How dare you!

You can’t find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a mosque in Turkey ... You offended our dead and every=2 0veteran when you give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the German people from themselves. Whats the matter with you? I am convinced that you and the members of your administration have the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddleand should be ashamed of yourselves, all of you..

You are so self-righteously offended by the big bankers and the American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real thieves in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelic, the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you intend to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses to their staff members on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my employer. You havent said anything about that. Who authorized that? I surely didn't!

Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210 million in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million more t han the AIG bonuses. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives have already been awarded $51 million not a bad take. Who authorized that and why haven’t you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right now?

I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing and we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you.

I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a chance to spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.

Sincerely,
Every real American

P.S. I rarely ask that emails be 'passed around'............PLEASE SEND THIS TO YOUR EMAIL LIST......it's past time for all Americans to wake up!

Obama is a secret nazi communist atheist marxist imam muslim!

That letter is ridiculous.

&nb sp; Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States ? This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Oh good god.

I googled the name, and apparently Kathleen Lyday did not write the letter but simply accidentally had her name attached automatically when she forwarded it. Either way, it really shames me that so many people genuinely believe that the US was founded as a Christian nation or on Judeo-Christian ideals. If these people had any idea what the enlightenment was or what it stood for, they would know that the US was founded on enlightenment ideals. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves if they heard the shit some people spew today.

Obama is hard to point out right now. hes trying to take on every problem systematically and reverse a lot of damage Bush made but he also a hypocrite who lies and says one thing and then goes off and does something worse.

Those 3 words some up the entire email.

Where was this outrage for W. who has done far more damage to America than Obama.

Are you kidding?

Was his low-20s approval rating not enough to show the American public's outrage?

they were sooooooo outraged that they voted for him TWICE!

Obama is hard to point out right now. hes trying to take on every problem systematically and reverse a lot of damage Bush made but he also a hypocrite who lies and says one thing and then goes off and does something worse.

Obama's already on thin ice as far as being hypocritical goes. A key promise that he drove home at every campaign stop was that he would not do what McCain would do about health overhaul: taxing employee health benefits.

He's signaled to Congress saying that he would support a bill that included taxing health benefits, despite ridiculing McCain for it.

Are you kidding?

Was his low-20s approval rating not enough to show the American public's outrage?

I meant from the rabid fox news watching conservatives who go to teaparties. Those are the people who think liberals aren't real Americans.

they were sooooooo outraged that they voted for him TWICE!

I'm a little tired of this point. I understand the logic behind it, but Election '04 didn't exactly have a whole lot of good choices. Only a little under half of America felt that they wanted to keep troops in Iraq "until the job was done" in 2004. It's unpopularity didn't even compare to 2008.

I'm a little tired of this point. I understand the logic behind it, but Election '04 didn't exactly have a whole lot of good choices. Only a little under half of America felt that they wanted to keep troops in Iraq "until the job was done" in 2004. It's unpopularity didn't even compare to 2008.

no good choices? a rotting corpse would have been a better choice than what you guys voted on. no good choice, really? hahahah I wonder who you voted for. anyways you guys got exactly what you deserved. you'll get no sympathy from me

So while I got this email but it was full of the facts. I will post this update with Obama as this is what he is saying.

" Obama to African-American Parents: Put Away the Xbox "

We have to say to our children, Yes, if you’re African American, the odds of growing up amid crime and gangs are higher. Yes, if you live in a poor neighborhood, you will face challenges that someone in a wealthy suburb does not. But that’s not a reason to get bad grades, that’s not a reason to cut class, that’s not a reason to give up on your education and drop out of school. No one has written your destiny for you. Your destiny is in your hands - and don’t you forget that.

To parents, we can’t tell our kids to do well in school and fail to support them when they get home. For our kids to excel, we must accept our own responsibilities. That means putting away the Xbox and putting our kids to bed at a reasonable hour. It means attending those parent-teacher conferences, reading to our kids, and helping them with their homework...

It also means pushing our kids to set their sights higher. They might think they’ve got a pretty good jump shot or a pretty good flow, but our kids can’t all aspire to be the next LeBron or Lil Wayne. I want them aspiring to be scientists and engineers, doctors and teachers, not just ballers and rappers. I want them aspiring to be a Supreme Court Justice. I want them aspiring to be President of the United States.

For our kids to excel, we must accept our own responsibilities. That means putting away the Xbox and putting our kids to bed at a reasonable hour

sounds like he's saying the parents should put down their xboxes and put their kids to bed on time. lazy parents ftl. stop playing games and put your kids to sleep <pulls out syringe>

Unbiased, I thought Kerry completely owned him at the debate and was expecting him to win.

Unbiased, I thought Kerry was a dumb piece of shit. Its not really hard to see why Bush won a second time, because Kerry was a god damn idiot too. It was the worst possible choice the Democrats could have chosen, because any halfway competent candidate would have taken the election easy.

It also means pushing our kids to set their sights higher. They might think they’ve got a pretty good jump shot or a pretty good flow, but our kids can’t all aspire to be the next LeBron or Lil Wayne. I want them aspiring to be scientists and engineers, doctors and teachers, not just ballers and rappers. I want them aspiring to be a Supreme Court Justice. I want them aspiring to be President of the United States.

heh I guess that can be said to many of the youth of this new coming generation

Unbiased, I thought Kerry was a dumb piece of shit. Its not really hard to see why Bush won a second time, because Kerry was a god damn idiot too. It was the worst possible choice the Democrats could have chosen, because any halfway competent candidate would have taken the election easy.
How so? Eh, don't know, I really only watched the debate and had no further info at the time.

I figure Bush was reelected because he was the current president, and because his father was president. Think about how much that can help. Plus, Bush surely had a better campaign budget. Finally, because he got is in a war, so people felt we should stay with the same one because they think that matters. (and maybe it does?)

Kerry may have been a competent president, but as a candidate he was pretty uninspiring. You know something's ****ed up when even your own military service is being used as ammo against you.

Bush and his cronies bear most of the responsibility for that kind of shit, but Kerry never seemed to grow teeth of his own and dispel it.

Kerry may have been a competent president, but as a candidate he was pretty uninspiring. You know something's ****ed up when even your own military service is being used as ammo against you.

Bush and his cronies bear most of the responsibility for that kind of shit, but Kerry never seemed to grow teeth of his own and dispel it.

What's ****ed up about that? It was shady Karl Rove tactics and it was despicable. They used it on McCain in 2000 too... but in 2008 he was suddenly war hero again.

Conservatives/Republicans only respect military service when it suits them. Or at the very least, there are a huge number of individuals who put politics before something like that.

I mean, it's not like they were chicken hawks like Bush was. Their records actually had military service with honor.

We didn't realize, maybe that's exactly what we needed instead of a hard chargin' cowboy. It's [strike]hard[/strike] impossible to say what would have happened differently in Iraq, if anything.

McCain could probably have beaten Kerry, so maybe's it's a good thing he didn't win. I never understood why Howard Dean was so unpopular.

Microsoft's response, as reported by the Associated Press:

We agree with President Obama that it’s a time for families to work together so that kids use media in ways that are safe, healthy and balanced. Xbox 360 is the only console gaming system that has a timer feature allowing parents to set time limits for their kids, as well as parent controls to enable parents to set limits on what their kids are playing and watching.

Halflife2.net's response, as reported by the Associated Press:

"Hugrlflugrlflarb!"

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia .. You didn't show Great Britain , our best and one of our oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia ... How dare you, sir! How dare you!

Evidently she is not a HSBC client :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK_NinOmFWw

Back