Basil Marceaux.com for Tennessee Governor

I saw this on the Colbert Report this morning.

Edit: Hey! I have my signature and avatar back!

Man, he really has a hardon for those traffic stops.

I really want to know whats in the water down there, sounds like it messes up a lot of people

More funnies on BasilMarceaux.com:

7. I find it hard to take a campaign fund from anyone because if they give me money they expect something and then they seal it with a hand shack . I think this is bribery
so to keep everybody honest lets put all funds in one bucket, then divide the bucket by cities, counties and state ,then divide those buckets among who ever once want to run and
nobody owes anybody.

WHAT IMPORTANT:
1.Education
a. School violents
b. Add reading of the minutes to the U.S.Congress mandatory
c. Get more of the lottery money to 1-12

2.Equal Health care
a. a free gift program
b. take a look at and redo all mandtory insurance programs
c. See why dental is not in most plans a tooth aches hurt more than a back aches and no teeths depresses people

Also for some reason he thinks every time you fly a flag wrong or have a guilty car at a traffic stop you should be punished with a harsh 12 stuns by the stun gun. :l

I wonder if some democrat paid his way into the running as a retaliation for that whole Alvin Greene thing.

Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck!

Seriously though, wtf. I thought inbreeding wasn't as rampant in the south.

Sooo....... this is REAL?

This just illustrates how utterly ridiculous the whole electoral system is down there.

Seriously though, wtf. I thought inbreeding wasn't as rampant in the south.

What? Like not as rampant as it was before, or not as rampant as in the other directions?

Because neither one is correct.

What? Like not as rampant as it was before, or not as rampant as in the other directions?

Because neither one is correct.

Not as rampant as it was before. It was a joke stating that Basil Marceaux was evidence that inbreeding continues despite the decline it has had over the past century.

redneck.jpg

I love how this guy actually might have a chance at making it just for the fact that he's publicity incarnate. I mean, why would you want to take a look at a sane if controversial candidate when you could potentially have this nutcase to report on? I don't even know who he's running against!

Apparently their primaries are open and Stephen Colbert urged everyone to go out there and vote for him. How funny would it be if this guy was the next Allen Greene.

I love how this guy actually might have a chance at making it just for the fact that he's publicity incarnate. I mean, why would you want to take a look at a sane if controversial candidate when you could potentially have this nutcase to report on? I don't even know who he's running against!

He received the Colbert bump.

Lol, what's with the badge? He's not a cop is he?

I can't wait for gun-fuelled anarchy to spring up in Tennessee.

also the increase in number of car crashes caused by lack of traffic stops

I think he's mainly in it for the traffic lights. Everything else is to just puff himself up to make him look good.

He wants those traffic lights to go down.

Stephen Colbert is having a blast with this guy. Two nights in a row hes showed a video of Mr. Marceaux.com. The first night Colbert just lost it because it was so ridiculous, which is rare for Colbert to actually laugh while doing a bit. He also called for the TN Colbert Nation to vote for him, since its an open primary and even Democrats can vote in republican primaries. Its going to be stupid (in the best possible sense of the word) if he wins.

Stephen Colbert is having a blast with this guy. Two nights in a row hes showed a video of Mr. Marceaux.com. The first night Colbert just lost it because it was so ridiculous, which is rare for Colbert to actually laugh while doing a bit. He also called for the TN Colbert Nation to vote for him, since its an open primary and even Democrats can vote in republican primaries. Its going to be stupid (in the best possible sense of the word) if he wins.

Would a state even allow a candidate like this to be given governor if it's just a joke? It doesn't seem to me that the government would find electing an idiot for a 4-year term to be funny.

If he goes through the proper channels, and is elected legitimately, there's nothing they can do about it.

Recon marines wear badges?

I think his logic is that because he took and oath to defend the constitution he is therefore some kind of special constitution marshal. It's hard to decipher what his actual logic is because he can barely string a sentence togethor.

I think his logic is that because he took and oath to defend the constitution he is therefore some kind of special constitution marshal. It's hard to decipher what his actual logic is because he can barely string a sentence togethor.

I'm surprised anybody managed to find what little logic there is in this altogether.

Haters gon hate.

Edit: That was painful to watch. :|

People actually voted for him though, which means there's a following. :0

I'm sure people voted for Mr Rogers or the Tidy Bowl man at least a few times over the years:

"In addition to his 2010 campaign for Governor, Marceaux was simultaneously a candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives in Tennessee's 3rd congressional district.[5] He previously ran unsuccessfully as a candidate for United States Senate and House of Representatives[1] and ran unsuccessfully for Tennessee governor in 2002 as an independent candidate"

3 time loser

Would a state even allow a candidate like this to be given governor if it's just a joke? It doesn't seem to me that the government would find electing an idiot for a 4-year term to be funny.

Dubya.

Sadly, I live in Nashville were this came on the local news. Needless to say when I saw it I cracked up. Now I don't think all the stigmas of the south are not necessary this guy is just an idiot and clearly does not represent what the people want as he didn't get hardly any of the vote.

Back