Behold, the £ sign!

And apparently he's closed the two community projects hl2.net was trying to do and got the wiki working again.

I, for one, welcome our new sterling overlords.

Also:

Lame American money
dollar-bill-in-god-we-trust.jpg

Awesome British money
DarwinTenPoundNote.jpg

Now my American ass will still wonder whether or not its pound or Euro (note: clarifying it now will not mean anything for future understanding, as I will forget). Might as well stayed ? as far as I care :p

The pound sterling is back, in fact the British are back. And we want our empire back too. Lay down your guns.

The pound sterling is back, in fact the British are back. And we want our empire back too. Lay down your guns.

You'd have to be idiots to send a bunch of convicts to an island and hope that after 200 and a few years we'd do what you say.

Wait, can I copy/paste without those goddamn questionmarks instead of quotation marks?

“Ladies and gentlemen!” I yell, above the screaming, and punctuate my opening with some laser blasts into the ceiling. Stun setting, of course – there really isn’t ever a point in random killing, or at least random deliberate killing. Like that singing Doctor says, it’s neither creative nor elegant. It does shut them up, though. “I hate to interrupt your business here at this fine establishment,” I continue, gesturing expansively around the lobby, above the heads of cowering patrons, “but I just need to make a quick withdrawal and I’ll be on my way.”

/edit YESSSSSSSSSSS.

[strike]Crossed out text?[/strike]

oh schweet, eyem dum

[strike]Was [cross][/cross] in bbcode I thought[/strike]

What is it, then? [strike]strike[/strike]?

Æ©¢ç°"¿¨
? ?

edit: it still can't do apples..

Seriously though, best improvement to forum ever.

Reupgrading to original state **** YEAH

Back