BlackOps: Who are they?

Sulkdodds said:
http://www.snowball***/delta/img/delta-force-main-5.jpg

Delta Force.

femassassin.jpg

Not Delta Force.

see. Definetly not delta.

Delta Force are women dressed in an awful fashion and wielding piss weak weapons? I see.

Google image search has caused me severe mental scarring on occasion, and thus I avoid it at all costs :(

If I was to search for Delta Force, it would, for no discernible reason, force me to look at exploded pigeons. I KNOW IT.

I reckon the Black Ops are just generic Special Forces- almost certainly working for the Government, but deliberately left without name for reasons of mystique and, more probably, lawsuits.

Edcrab said:
Google image search has caused me severe mental scarring on occasion, and thus I avoid it at all costs :(

If I was to search for Delta Force, it would, for no discernible reason, force me to look at exploded pigeons. I KNOW IT.

I reckon the Black Ops are just generic Special Forces- almost certainly working for the Government, but deliberately left without name for reasons of mystique and, more probably, lawsuits.

See, this man understands what I've been getting at. You could all do well to follow his example.

I think
Marines clean up a bit
Marines ordereed to get Freeman
The g-man realises Gordon's usesfulness and directs him to Xen somehow
Black Ops kill all witnesses and set off nuke once Gordon has left

Back