BoB no more :o

I don't understand it. The only reasoning that I fathom that you mine faster is that you have more mining lasers.
Well.... yes?

Badger's for hauling rather than mining :p

Ship Chart (big image):
Ship_Chart_4096_With_Big_Names.jpg
For a smaller image: http://www.eve-files.com/media/10/Ship_Chart_4096_With_Big_Names.jpg

I don't understand it. The only reasoning that I fathom that you mine faster is that you have more mining lasers. I got a mining op with the alliance today in 0.0 at 1700. We should have some henchmen out there to protect us.

*Facepalm*

Dedicated mining ships have a bonus to yield per level, and can fit more lasers. So no you don't mine faster, you mine more and therefore make more isk/hour.

Anyone got that GS offer yet? ;P

If your gunna go for mining you really need to train for barges, all their bonues are dedicated to yield and they get to use the biggest mining lasers (strip miners).

I cant believe the expansion is out tomorrow and my net is down, it makes me so sad :(

when its back up are we going to go pew pew in some worm holes? who is going to come exploring with me?

If your gunna go for mining you really need to train for barges, all their bonues are dedicated to yield and they get to use the biggest mining lasers (strip miners).

I cant believe the expansion is out tomorrow and my net is down, it makes me so sad :(

when its back up are we going to go pew pew in some worm holes? who is going to come exploring with me?
I'm not up to it because those sleepers will own you.

Likely, but what if we dont go after sleepers. What if we go kill the people trying to kill the sleepers? Hide inside the wormholes waiting for people to come in :D

As of right now I've got me a Destroyer and an Osprey! I don't think I'll be too much help in the firepower department, but I'm up for some wormhole jumpin!

I first need to learn how to use these new probes, I have done a lot in the past for plexes but these new probs seem a lot different. I'm sure they wont be hard to pick up though. Sounds like my sisters probe luncher is going in the bin tho :(

Well, whatever you just said made no sense to my newby brain, so HA!

Complexs are abit like missions I guess but they are out in the middle of know where and randomly spawn every few days and disipear once compleated. To find them you need to use probes, when you send off into space and run scans. It can take a few hours to find some of the very good ones. Quite recently I spent about 2 hours probing for an "unknown" site (bascily combat) and it was silly epic. There where 5 parts each getting harder and harder with the first 4 having shadow serpentis spawns at the end. The 5th and final spawn took about 2 hours to finish with around 4-5 spawns with 30+ battle ships in.

It took 4 of us to finish the last spawn with a mega, raven, nighthalk and a logistcs shield repping the nighthalk. The final "boss" of the plex was an overseer worth about 60mil and he had 3.5bil worth of loot with 4 x-type mods including an x-type large armor rep.

It was pure awesome cakes. I think by the end of it we had made around 850+ mil each!

The probe system is being totaly redone tho, not sure how its going to be worknig this tiem around but by the sounds of things they want to speed it up and make it more accessable.

Aahh, the only thing I've done that's anything like that is using the on-board ship scanner and finding cosmic anomaly's and going in and having fun.

Back