Butt Wiping

Tyguy

Space Core
Reaction score
I work nights at my second job bartending/serving tables and made a marvelous discovery Friday night. I was having your run of the mill itchy butthole night and even after wiping multiple times it was still bothering me. I remember we have wet naps for people who order ribs/wings so I grabbed a few of those and tried 'em out.

HOLY SHIT. I have never felt more refreshed. Why have I been missing out on this my entire life? I don't feel like myself if I'm in public and haven't showered after my latest crap so this just improved my life drastically.

Does anybody else do this?

Edit: Jackpot

People wipe their butts..?

Reddit has a thread every day where someone converts to using baby wipes or wet wipes. haha

Haha, I subscribe to their razors, had no idea they did anything like this though.

I'm thinking of getting their 9 dollar blades...it's still cheaper than the pack of 8 I buy for over 30 dollars.

Next time I'm at CostCo I'll see if they have any massive supplies of wet wipes. Aren't they non-flushable though? That's kind of a.... hassle.

I'm thinking of getting their 9 dollar blades...it's still cheaper than the pack of 8 I buy for over 30 dollars.
I just have their cheapest one. I don't go through many cartridges, and I've got a stockpile of like six sets (with five cartridges each). It took like two shaves to get used to the razor (some razor burn occurred those first two times) since this one only has two blades, but after that it was fine. They send samples of their other stuff every so often, like their shave butter, but I haven't gotten any sample butt wipes yet.

Next time I'm at CostCo I'll see if they have any massive supplies of wet wipes. Aren't they non-flushable though? That's kind of a.... hassle.
The ones from Dollar Shave Club say they're flushable, so I'm sure others exist with that sort of technology.

Flushable wet wipes. What times we live in.

TIL the founding fathers upheld the right to bear wet wipes

bidets accomplish this task, do they not?

Water + ass= goodness

Is a bidet a fancy French word for showering after you take a shit? Because if it's not then it's too expensive.

I thought it would be for those times when you shit and the toilet water splashes all over your anus. Feels so good.

Is a bidet a fancy French word for showering after you take a shit? Because if it's not then it's too expensive.
Its one of them toilets what shoot water up yo butt.

QWRs3YN.jpg

I thought this was going to be the "fold or scrunch" thread that pops up every couple of years.

Us Danimals have refined and perfected our ways over thousands of years to be equal with humans, thank you very much.

I thought this was going to be the "fold or scrunch" thread that pops up every couple of years.
/me glances around guiltily

EDIT:
LWsCszD.png

That's it, I've reached the pinnacle of my existence on this forum and can never using this site again.

nsa is going to pull up your profile and see that you were an avid poster on the subject of butt wiping

if you don't prop your legs and feet up on the toilet lid or something else and shit in a squatting position you're a f*cking animal and I hate you

4x9G0

Back