Weird dreams?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnn Waffles

You call that boring?

Not when you're going down a 45 degree slope into darkness with Robbie Williams trying to **** you in the ass with Darth Vader's head floating there watching.

I gotta' admit, hugging the dragon was cold. D:

I just woke up from a weird dream. Fairly short, but I woke up in a cold sweat.

I was back up in the house in alaska(happens alot in my dreams), and I was arguing with one of my little cousins. He was eating chocolate morsels, the baking kind, and basically devouring them. He's a skinny little kid, but I was arguing with him that he was devouring them like a fatty, and I put them up in the cabinet so he couldn't have anymore. They were two kinds, the small bittersweet, and there were some other larger, sweet kinds. After alot of arguing, and me storming off to my room, I laid on my bed. Then the next thing that happen is I open my eyes in the dream, and the grim reaper is standing up above me on my bed, looking down, and a klaxon is blaring.

Then I woke up in my cold sweat.

Heh. weird. Going back to bed now.

Yesterday I had a dream of the little Indian dancing guy (which used to be in the funnypics thread..) who was dancing with a cat... =/

I just woke up from a weird dream. Fairly short, but I woke up in a cold sweat.

I was back up in the house in alaska(happens alot in my dreams), and I was arguing with one of my little cousins. He was eating chocolate morsels, the baking kind, and basically devouring them. He's a skinny little kid, but I was arguing with him that he was devouring them like a fatty, and I put them up in the cabinet so he couldn't have anymore. They were two kinds, the small bittersweet, and there were some other larger, sweet kinds. After alot of arguing, and me storming off to my room, I laid on my bed. Then the next thing that happen is I open my eyes in the dream, and the grim reaper is standing up above me on my bed, looking down, and a klaxon is blaring.

Then I woke up in my cold sweat.

Heh. weird. Going back to bed now.

Centipedes in alaska

Centipedes in alaska

Yeah. half of my dreams involve my home in alaska... the other half involve my grandpa's home in california.

EDIT: I just had a dream where I was using my computer on the beachside, and I was really upset once it got destroyed when the water splashed up over it. What the **** is up with that!? Why would I be using a computer by the beachside in my dreams? Reminds me of my dream where I took my computer out in the backyard, set it up... and then looked down and I was covered in ants. The computer was unharmed in that one, but I was using it outside.

I once had a dream where I was going at it with a girl that had a smokin' hot body and the head of Abraham Lincoln.

Yeah. half of my dreams involve my home in alaska... the other half involve my grandpa's home in california.

EDIT: I just had a dream where I was using my computer on the beachside, and I was really upset once it got destroyed when the water splashed up over it. What the **** is up with that!? Why would I be using a computer by the beachside in my dreams? Reminds me of my dream where I took my computer out in the backyard, set it up... and then looked down and I was covered in ants. The computer was unharmed in that one, but I was using it outside.
Ametur psychoanylsis ftw:

You are on your PC too much and you know it, you want to be a bit more social but have a certain reluctance to do so. Perphaps you had a very happy childhood and wish to return to that point, or else you just want to see some more of your familly?

...you were brutally beaten to death by mobs of angry monkeys?

My dreams tend to have narratives, a plot, and lots of camera shots. My subconsious wants to be a director, I guess.

-Angry Lawyer

My dreams sometimes have narratives, but nothing else. Its just a voice in a completely black place with litte blurs of dark purple.... I can never remember the words. One time, the narrative sttopped and I dreamt of a girl's face suddenly breaking apart in cubes. :/

My dreams sometimes have narratives, but nothing else. Its just a voice in a completely black place with litte blurs of dark purple.... I can never remember the words. One time, the narrative sttopped and I dreamt of a girl's face suddenly breaking apart in cubes. :/
D: sinister

The very last dream I had, it was one of the very few dreams that actually felt more real than reality itself (when I'm awake), unfortuantely I forgot what it was all about.

I had my first Lucid dream a few nights back. I was sitting in my front room, and checked my watch. It read an impossible time, so I jumped out of my chair and shouted "AHA! This is a dream!" Then it started falling apart around me and I woke up :(.

<3 dreaming though.

I had my first Lucid dream a few nights back. I was sitting in my front room, and checked my watch. It read an impossible time, so I jumped out of my chair and shouted "AHA! This is a dream!" Then it started falling apart around me and I woke up :(.

<3 dreaming though.

Its really fun to take full control of your dreams

I had the powers to control the earth once wow... i cracked up a gigantic hole to sallow a Evil Puppet and a Silver Scalled Dragon... wow... And a mob of angry monkeys...(kididng on the monkeys part)

I once dreamt of going through my girl friends knicker draw, picking out my favourite pants and then putting them on. I think they were red. Anyway the dream ended when I saw the shock and horror on my gf's face when she walked into the room.

<3 dreaming though.

Why can't I do that with real life? *sighs*

One of the most emotionally terrifying dreams I had was this noir-style one in which I'm trying to catch this train. On the train is someone I give a damn about alot, but I've never really told her. So I'm running for the train, and it's still at the station.

"[Name deleted]! Please! Don't go!"
"Sorry. Do I know you?"
"It's me, Tony. Please, don't leave. I've got to tell you something!"
"...sorry?"
"I love you, [name]"
"That's really sweet, but I have no idea who you are."

So, she gives me an awkward hug, and goes on the train. I watch it from the station, as the train rumbled away. A noir narrator (my own voice) sparks in as if it's the end to some film.

"In that moment, she had forgotten who I was, everything we'd been through. I'd become nothing more than a name without a face, something forgotten on the spring breeze"

Or something

-Angry Lawyer

Wow.

Noir is a great genre. It seems pretty funky to dream in it.

Back