Call of Duty Black Ops

Amazon is amazing so awesome muy bueno. $20 credit for pre ordering, effectively making it cost $40 and 99c release date shipping. It's exactly what I would pay for a yearly COD game. Plus it seems like the game that I wanted MW2 to be.

:bonce:

Now to decide whether I actually will or not.

I'm gonna go ahead and call it that at least someone (family or otherwise) will complain about these people being portrayed like this in the game.

Having Nixon and Kennedy fight alongside each other? The Democrats and Republicans
are going to have a field day upon release

Calm down Combine Hybrid!

No other people getting it on the 360 besides me and Frosted?

Mine was despatched 2 days ago, so should be here for release, though I think I've already got you on my friends list!

Is that what's going to happen? Are they going to get released?

of course it will its activision ;)

it happened last year with cod classic packed in with mw2 hardened editions. It WILL be available about a month after launch

My friends at work I was suprised are all playing together when this comes out. They are getting it for the xbox though and as usual I'm the ugly duck on the pc. This always happens as well. So I'm gong to be getting the day after release the black ops/xbox bundle. It isn't about which looks better, etc it's about playing with your real life friends and the experince you have I decided. I don't know how much I'm going to be using my PC though.

So the gimmick game mode from World at War had to get a bit more silly.

Wow, this game must really suck.

I can't wait, just three days until I get it now, I will pray to Crom that he grants me victory in my future battles!

I'm a massive hypocrite. Yes, I bought it because the actual single player campaign is looking nice. Will never play multi.

I'm a massive hypocrite. Yes, I bought it because the actual single player campaign is looking nice. Will never play multi.

Does not playing multi include not playing the co-op missions?

Does not playing multi include not playing the co-op missions?

I will probably never play them seeing as how it more than likely will lose any split screen option the console versions would have. I just don't like online gaming. Tried MW2 and was sick of getting killed by extremely questionable kills.

I seem to recall MW2 co-op supporting split-screen.. But I'm not 100% sure.

But still, I can understand your gripes about online gaming, my preferred gaming is still single-player or split-screen with friends.

But still, I can understand your gripes about online gaming, my preferred gaming is still single-player or split-screen with friends.

Yeah, if it's split screen I can do keyboard while someone else is on 360 pad, that'd be quite neat. I wish they had put split screen in the PC version of SC:Conviction as I always felt I missed some of the story by not playing through the co-op campaign.

That would be because the PC version was basically a carbon copy of the console versions. :)

Stemot, basically every kill in MW2 was pretty questionable, so you're not alone there. Early indications say this one is much lighter on the bullshit (no stopping power, juggernaut, one man army, any of that shit), but time will tell...

Oh, I should have been clear, I was speaking from the 360 perspective, I didn't get MW2 on PC.

And yes, MW2 was full of bullshit kills, which is part of the reason why I stopped playing it the minute I hit Level 70(My obsessive tendencies told me I had to reach the max level(without prestige) before I could put it down.:|)

I shouted at my TV so much when playing MW2.

I don't understand how my brother can play MW2 so much. I swear the bullets have hitboxes the size of cereal boxes.

I played MW2 through to prestige 3.

Yeah, I still don't know how I coped.

I stopped at.... 30 I think. I sold the game about 2 weeks later. Don't get me wrong, it had A LOT in it that could have made it a great game, but that was just too much for this game to be any good. Bleh. I get shivers from thinking about it. Thanks a lot, Lambda.

pre-loading has been up for a while, so grab that up as the damn thing may bring down Steam for all we know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRnpC7ddv8

The game is out! I know I'll be playing this game for about 4-6 months straight and its gunna be a kickass game...I don't care who disagrees. It has the most guns and variety in a shooter and is constantly changing online.

Also I can't wait to do some Russian Roulette, Zombie Mode and some midnight Co-Op runs with friends.

PC Requirements:
Call of Duty 7
System Requirements*
Intel Processor - Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.93GHz
AMD Processor - Athlon II X2 260
Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce GTS 240
ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3870
RAM Memory - 2 GB
Hard Disk Space - 12 GB
Direct X - 9

PC Requirements:
Call of Duty 7
System Requirements*
Intel Processor - Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.93GHz
AMD Processor - Athlon II X2 260
Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce GTS 240
ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3870
RAM Memory - 2 GB
Hard Disk Space - 12 GB
Direct X - 9

Its ashame that blockbuster games in 2010 are made for 2005 technology.

yeah I noticed it too, but look at the parent company. they cater to PCs with lower end requirements that range to the very high end to some degree

so which one of us sad people are getting this on steam?

let's break some zombie mode records.

Back