Capitals.

kineaesth

Reaction score
I enjoy capital letters. They're great for getting a point across. It seems, however, that they aren't so easy to do these days, thanks to posts occasionally being changed to Capitals Like This.

It's possible to get around the auto-non-caps feature, but it would, in my opinion, be better if, when desired, one could post all in caps.

If this could be changed/removed, I'd be pleased, or, if there's a reason, I'm rather intrigued.

Thank you.

Speaking in all caps doesn't really have a purpose. What's the point in accentuating something if you accentuate all of it?

It only does that if every letter in the post is capitalized, all-caps posts have a heavy tendency to be spam and this policy isn't going to change.

It bothers me as well, but then again, it is mostly spam.

ALL CAPS IS BAD NETTIQUET YOU GUYS FFS.

caps, lol

1212538679345aa9.jpg

capsownedisfunnylol

I enjoy capital letters. They're great for getting a point across. It seems, however, that they aren't so easy to do these days, thanks to posts occasionally being changed to Capitals Like This.

It's possible to get around the auto-non-caps feature, but it would, in my opinion, be better if, when desired, one could post all in caps.

If this could be changed/removed, I'd be pleased, or, if there's a reason, I'm rather intrigued.

Thank you.

I've never seen so many commas in my entire life.

As I much as I hate it, I agree with it.

edit:// ROFL, Ironic this post ended after Xendance? hur hur...

Writing in all caps makes you look like an idiot. If you like writing in all caps, you're an idiot.

Posting chains makes you look like an idiot. If you like posting chains, you're an idiot.

On a similar topic however : occasionally, when quoting someone, the first letter of every word in the quote will be capitalised. Is this for any sort of reason? Seems more like a glitch than what I first posted about.

I hate the first post of this thread purely because of the amount of commas.

I hate the fourteenth post of this thread purely because it made me post on the next page

Edit: OMGWTF

Edit2: lol, I was thinking reply, not post

Agreed, he must have asthma or typed after he ran a marathon or something. :D

I use a voice to text converter. For your information, I'd just had a massive wank. So I was a bit puffed.

Actually, I agree that the filter should be changed. Instead of removing the caps, it should just redirect you to the WOW forums.

I've been thankfull for the feature more times than I have been annoyed at it.

Quick, what's the capital of Nigeria? (Don't look it up on Wikipedia, that's cheating.)

N.

I can tell you the capital of Kenya if you wanted.

Forum bugs

I quoted something that was written with correct capitalization, and when I posted it, it made the first word lowercase, and capitalized the first letter of each remaining word in the quote.

forum Bugs

I Quoted Something That Was Written With Correct Capitalization, And When I Posted It, It Made The First Word Lowercase, And Capitalized The First Letter Of Each Remaining Word In The Quote.

This is what I mean.

Back