Cast Your Votes

rec

Reaction score
SpikeTV will be hosting a tevelvision broadcast of their 2003 video game awards on December 4th, at 9pm EST.

They have an online voting system in place making it convenient for all of us to cast votes in all categories. The category you all need to be pointing your attention at is titled "Viewers choice: Most Anticipated Game". Among the options for the category is Half-Life 2! What are you waiting for, you know what you have to do!

Originally posted by rec
SpikeTV will be hosting a tevelvision broadcast of their 2003 video game awards on December 4th, at 9pm EST.

They have an online voting system in place making it convenient for all of us to cast votes in all categories. The category you all need to be pointing your attention at is titled "Viewers choice: Most Anticipated Game". Among the options for the category is Half-Life 2! What are you waiting for, you know what you have to do!

Who cares...J/K

Thanks for the heads up, rec. I'll be sure to watch...and vote.

Voted for Half-Life 2. I bought a new comp 2 years ago in the HOPES that it would be announced. So yeah. thats where I'm coming from.

hmmm... seems you can vote more than once!!! :E Although wether they log how many votes come from a single ip is another matter!

/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2
/me votes hl2

I voted when the poll first came up.. which was like.. forever and a day ago? :) lol

anyone notice how bad the choices sucked? The only one with a complete choice was the most anticipated game...

Yes, I have to agree; don't over do it but no less then 6 choices per cat. :)

Back