Charlie Sheen(Actor) questions the offical 9/11 story

Seriously though, I will pay ZRyuken one thousand canadian dollars cash if he can prove COW PLOY is less credible than the other one.

The ball's in your court, Jimmy!

I think its interesting only time will tell us the truth.

I live in Arkansas (where cows live) and COW PLOY is FACT! MECHAGODZILLA IS TRUTH. (Not really. Too much non sequitur. But it's wonderful anyway!)

The Nineleven conspiracy theories raise some interesting questions, mixed with a liberal amount of USDA-approved cow manure. (This implies that the CONSPIRACY THEORISTS are connected with COW PLOY. Require further investigation.) But the evidence does strongly suggest that the government had no part in Nineleven.

To tell you the truth I haven't even skimmed over that nonsense. I don't see the point and your writing style is quite bothersome. I tell you time and time again my position here. I don't see why you have to lecture me instead of the people having these interviews and making the threads.

But for the sake of humoring you as I usually do, I'll look over your Bovine Contrivance Concept and find something wrong with it.
God knows anyone that can put up with your nonsense is deserving of some pride.

But... but.... he's an actor! Surely this means his opinion on completely unrelated, dumbass political conspiracy theories matters! We should all care what Charlie Sheen thinks!

Oh yeah, Charlie Sheen is washed up and needed a quick publicity stunt. What a dirtbag. Although he was good in Platoon.

I hate it when actors in movies I like piss me off, it ruins it for me sometimes. Like Tom Cruise and Vanilla Sky, and Nicholas Cage and Raising Arizona and Adaptation...

I also fully endorse the Cow Ploy.

Ok first of all, "the truth is that cows are real".
And then you state something about loose ends because not all cows are accounted for.
This is your first major mistake. Cows are a domesticated animal and do not live wildly, even in India.
Not only are cows real because you can go to a farm and see them, but they are all accounted for based on the simple fact every cow that exists, is owned by someone for the sake of either slaughtering, milking, or worshipping.

Secondly, you made up "Government Matrix Agents" and I know this for two reasons. One, Matrix Agents are fictional. They have never been recorded in history and the term was coined very recently in tandem with the release of a popular movie trilogy. Two, Matrix Agents do not work for the government, fictional or otherwise.

Next you are making a host of wild assumptions without any logical sources or evidence, or even questionable evidence from questionable sources.
You are linking things together like Vietnam and McDonalds out of the blue for no other reason other than to string together events in a haphazard fashion making the story more ridiculous as you go, spiting one particular Conspiracy theorist and spoofing a comic based on him, neither of which are connected to me or my belief that cows exists.
Reading further... you are the only person on the planet linking "Ameriscan" McDonalds lovers to "AL QUADA" and "AL QUEDDA".
No scientist has evidence of "Cow Ploy". This is assumed to be true because you have no sources saying otherwise.
Loose linking of the vague word "beast" from a centuries old literary document to your false cows...
Your theory isn't even a beast it's like an itch on the cheek of my ass. A few strokes of the finger and it's gone.
Some ranting, still no data or evidence.
Post #30... "Cow Ploy blah blah valid theory".
Uh, no, you haven't proven anything. You being the sole conspirator, are not a credible source.
The people not eating beef have believed this for their entire history. This is recirded fact, you can find it anywhere.
-
Fact: Cows are not conclusively proven.
They are. They are documented in every imaginable way and their end products are readily available as milk, beef, leather, and whatever else comes from cows. Hell they are a huge source of methane.
Fact: McDonalds makes big money with cow beef.
True I guess, but the question remains of whether McD's actually uses beef. :O
Fact: McDonald's has existed since 1950's.
Yes, the burger franchise revolution was during the 50s.
FACT: Vietnam guerrilla warfare tactics after 1950 made America look weak.
Not only weak, but hated, however this doesn't tie into anything you've said.
Fact: 9/11 also blamed on various tactics by Bush.
Tactics, or lack thereof?
FACT: 9/11 was actually destroyed by thermite bombs planted by Bu$h's brother/friends.
If you consider his friends the most powerful people in the nation, and possibly the world, this is believeable.
FACT: BUsH blamed Osama bin Laden.
I agree. Bin Laden himself admitted blme. Whether it belongs to him or not, remains to be scientifically verified.
FACT: Osama Bin Ladan has ties to Bu$h.
It's possible, but conjecture. Next comment.
Fact: Osama Bin Laden "opposes" MacDonalds (as did communists).
I don't see how you come to that conclusion other than maybe it goes against his religion, or their base in capitalism.
Fact: Asian Indians believe cows are sacred.
Asiam Indians were until recently, practically medieval.
Fact: Cows are not conclusively proven.
Cows are in fact widely documented by every means possible.

Cow Ploy is exists nowhere but on HalfLife2.net, in a thread, and a crazy guy's signature space, where propaganda is being utilzed rather humorously, and is solely intended as a spin-off of recent debate.
This "theory" has no basis in science, does not recall established evidence, does not assume evidence of it's own other than wild conjecture loosely based in reality, and fails immeasurably due to being hacked together with no real thought of it's weaknesses of it's bases in fantasy, and cannot compare to the scale of real world events in depth or magnitude.
It offers no justifiable sources or even reasons to exists as a theory other than pure spite and attention whoring which at this point I'm sure it has thusly attained.

Bovine Contrivance Concept is dismissed as easliy as a cattle farts.
A cow.
Milk from a cow.
Beef in a slaughterhouse.
Source confirming the existence of cows in most every possible form.

What more do you want. Should I bring a cow to your front door? I gather that is the only way you would believe me, and the only way I'd get your money, be it by less than civil act.

---

In other news, let the record show I believe the 9/11 reports are inconclusive, and they state as much, and admit to not being the definitive source for concrete information on the events.
They are full of holes that I myself have ran across, as well has thousands of other people. Look for yourself. Nobody is shoving conspiracy down your throat but look in other direction, someone just might be trying to keep you ignorant, to shut you up. Someone like Mecha, who's sole purpose is personally attack those that might think differently.

How did cows get discussed without me around? Fascinating.

That's not a cow!

This is a cow!

A cow

EDIT: Oh shit... I didn't notice there was a wang visible in the picture. Gross

#1. Cows are real.

#2. WTC was destroyed by terrorists flying a plane into it.

#3. If you do not agree with any of these above or below and this statement(s), you will be arrested by the Department of Defective Gene Control and sent to a Political Conscript Labor Re-education Facility.

#4. 2 + 2 = Whatever people say it equals.

#5. Reality is not proven.

#6. AL hates all.

#6. AL hates all.

With Raziaar being the only exception. Right AL? Right... thought so buddy. :)

Charlie Sheen... I like him as an actor, but he's kind of stupid if he believes the US government blew up the towers.

1: GOVERNEMNET MATIRX AGENTS ARE REAL, AND THEY DO WORK FOR THE GOVERNEMENT.

They are the same people who planted the million thermite charges.
The planted charges did not just appear!
They had to have been placed, therefore GOVERNEMNET MATRIX AGENTS ARE RECORDED IN HISTORY & PROVEN BY LOOSE CHANGES.

Youn have confused the real matrix with the fiction movie matrix...:

2: NOT ALL COWS HAVE BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR THAT IS A LIE.

Cows are a memory implant created by hypnosis memory implant radio towers located at every farm/cowhouse.
This technology is invisble to normal citizens because of hypnotic suggestion, like the THERMITE CHARGES WERE INVISIBLE.
When you aren't looking, cows sometimes disappear for reprogramming. Errors in program are "CATTLE MUTILATIONS" which are not actually cattle because of COW PLOY.
To say that every world cow is counted is a lie.
If so, what is the number?
There is at least one wild cows at any time, freed from a ranch.
Again though, there is far more evidence of MEMORY IMPLANT than there is of THERMITE BOMBS.
Every cow you see is proof that the MEMORY IMPLANT is still active.
INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY IS PROVEN BY LOSE CHANGE.

3: THERE EXISTS COPIOUS EVIDENCE OF ONE COW PLOY!

-LOOSE CHANGES proves MATRIX AGENTS, INVISIBILITY TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA MURDER COVERUP and THERMITEE.
-CATTLE MUTILATION IS DOCUMENTED FACT.
-FALSE MEMORY SYNDROME of hypnosis IS DOCUMENTED FACT.
SCIENCE PROVES ALL THREE!!! (Except loose change, which is better than science!)

4: Vietnam and McDOnalds Connection is real AND IMPORTANT.

Vietnam was also enemy of MCDONALDS franchise.
Vietnam was false enemy invented like Osama bin laden.
Vietnam became a scary enemy - good americans eat capitalist foods!
Al Qualude became scary enemy - good americans eat capitalism foods!
VIETNAMESE LEADER HAS NOT BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. Just like bin Laden admission of guilt.

Everyone knows BIN LADEN HATES MCDONALDs - that is the ""official"" story.
In conclusion, there is equal evidence linking Vietnam to Mickey D's to Bin Laden as there is linking george Bu$H to thermite bombs.
In fact, there is even more evidence of the connection because the thermite may have been from cheney'$ hou$e.

5: What is "spoofing comic?!"

If you mean you are already comedic then why would I spoof you?
Loose change is not comedic! THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER.

6: COW EXISTENCE IS ONLY A BELIEF PERPETUATED BY the MEDIA.

And also radio memory towers. All cow footeage is CGI.
Some security camera footage from the pentagon PROVES THAT THE COWS ARE FALSE, but has never been seen by a anyone thanks to FBI COVERUP.
The mystery tapes are full of COW PLOY evidence that PROVES COW PLOY.
Why else would they be hidden!!!!!!!?
The entire "documented" cow timeline is based on fakes such as evolution is a fake (only a theory just like the official 9/11 story and cows are only a theory)!
Cow products such as BEEF ARE ACTUALLY DISGUISED PORK, JUST LIKE THE PENTAGON HIT BY A PLANE WAS ACTUALLY HIT BY A MISSILE.

We see cow parts and see the cows, but people at the crash saw plane parts and the plane crashing.
NEITHER CAN BE BELIEVED.

7: THE BIBLE RAISES SERIOUS QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED.

First of all, NO STEEL STRUCTURE IN THE BIBLE HAS EVER COLLAPSED DUE TO FIRE. NOT EVER. How could the towers fall over then???

2nd - CONDOLEEZA RICE MAY BE THE WOMAN DESCRIBED COW PLOY COW MAY BE THE COW DESCRIBED. This is a valid question that deserves answers!

The bible is equally infallible as LOOSE CHANGED, and raises equally important question!
Neither was written by smart men or scientists, but are to be believed as valid as science any day!
Parts were proven fabricated, but they can be ignored because we believe in Jesus/Thermite bombs!

8: STOP STROKING YOURSELF

What is wrong with you.

9: I AM NOT THE ONLY COW PLOY THEORIST.

COW PLOY is currently supported by upwards of five people, including NOFX and OUR MASCOT ZRYUKEN.
None of them is a scientist, but neither is ANYONE WHO EVER BELIEVED IN LOOSE CHANGE.
LOOSE CHANGE is also disbelieved outside of internet for similar reasons:
People are just too brainwashed to see the truth when I tell them it, unless they are internet supergeniuses like I!!
The media has swindeled you, you are brainwashed but LOOSE CHANGE AND COW PLOY raise EQUALLY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS that you must ask your congressman.
FREE YOUR MIND! STOP BEING STUPID!

You have already freed you mind a little:

10: ZRYUKEN BELIEVES IN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF COW PLOY

-ZRYUKEN AGREES vietnam and al quada are similar.
-ZRYUKEN AGREES the McDs came from the 1950.
-ZRYUKEN AGREES BU$H involvement in COW PLOY THERMITE is believable (he has powerful friends! he could murder everyone!)
-ZRYUKEN AGREES bin Laden has not been scientifically verified as anti cow-ploy (therefore cowploy involvement is possible.
-ZRYUKEN AGREES Bin Laden + Bu$H friendship is possible and that his admitting to 9/11 may be staged!
-ZRYUKEN AGREES: INDIANS (ASIAN) believe in medieval cow worship!
-ZRYUKEN AGREES: 9/11 official reports written by scientists are inconclusive and FAIL TO ADDRESS COW PLOY CLAIMS WHICH ARE EQUALLY VALID AS LOSE CHANGE CLAIMS.
-ZRYUKEN AGREES: ZRYUKEN FAILS AT BETTER PROOF THAN COW PLOY.

What more do you want. Should I bring a cow to your front door? I gather that is the only way you would believe me, and the only way I'd get your money, be it by less than civil act.
You cannot bring a cow. You can only have the false memory of bringing a cow, because of invisible radio towers.

Just like the thermite bombs: the demolition is identical to a normal collapse and the cause was invisible, but thermite is still real!

You can get 1000 dollars if you show that the ten COW PLOY points above are less valid than Loose Change/Z_RYUKEN/CHARLIE SHEEN claims.
(It should be easy as some aren't even real points!)
I have shown that they are all equal or more valid.

Mecha, who's sole purpose is personally attack those that might think differently.
I AM NOT SOLE PURPOSE!
MAYBE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED THAT I AM SAYING COW PLOY IS EQUALLY VALID AS 9/11 LOOSE CHANGE QUESTIONS!
HOW CAN YOU DISMISS SOMETHING THAT IS EQUAL TO LOSE CHANGE AND NOT LOSE CHANGE ITSELF?

IT IS CRAZY TO HAVE EQUAL EVIDENCE OF TWO SAME THINGS AND THEN ONLY BELIVE ONE.
I HAVE PROVEN LOSE CHANGE AND COW PLOY ARE AT LEAST EQUAL AT SCIENCE (ALTHOUGH COW PLOY LOOKS LIKE MORE EVIDENCE).
SO YOU GET NO THOUSAND DOLLARS UNTIL YOU CAN TAKE THE <TEN POINTS OF DISAGREEMENT ABOVE AND SHOW THAT THEY ARE LESS VALID THAN LOOSE CHANGE CLAIMS.

Otherwise, COW PLOY is a VALID QUESTION that SCIENTISTS MUST FULLY ANSWER BEFORE 9/11 CAN BE BELIEVED.
Until scientists answer, we must assume that COW PLOY is equally possible as LOOSE CHANGE and the official story.

REMEMBER:

"the question remains of whether McD's actually uses beef."

-A QUOTE FROM ZRYUKEN, COW PLOY MASCOT

You are just switching and skewing everything around to suit your story.

What you haven't accounted for is that I work for the government. I know the truth.

In fact, I am not a real person but a simulation designed to appear as a random guy on the internet, whose purpose to merely contradict everything you say in order to keep those that might awaken to reality, under control.

The Matrix Agents implanted a "conspiracy module" into your medula oblong sphincter, which gives us control over your halucinations.

The invisible radio towers are a farce concocted by us, to make you appear cRaZy, when in fact we are using regular radio towers that broadcast the mind control signal through everyday radio talk show programs.
One of the side effects makes you incapable of forming coherent paragraphs, and having reccuring waking nightmares of something you call 9/11.

In truth, the Twin Towers as you call them never existed, but at the WTC site are two cloaked cow factories where the world's cow supply is generated.
It's called the Wonderful Tyranny Citadel.

Cows are used by the military as a frontlines for assualt. As they are considered sacred by the Indians, they have no defense against them! Sadly terrorist organizations which vie to destroy our beloved fast food enterprises via random car bombings have no regrets in mutilating our beefian soldiers.
They secretly devised the "Mad Cow Disease" to eliminate our crop, but their efforts were squashed before too much damage was done.
Sadly a few good citizens were infected.
Citizens such as yourself. Left untreated you would have gone completely mad, like a mad cow, going mad all over the place, but we were able to take action with our hallucination controlling P39 conspiracy module, which was implanted directly into your sphincter in one of our secret hovering medical observation laboratories.

Poor poor Mecha. One day we will cure you and set you free of your own mind.

Mecha FTW. Granted he can be an arse and won't give up but this is funny.

+10 cool points for cow ploy theory ownage.

_Z_Ryuken said:

If I am so silly and ridiculous, why can't you prove Loose Change is less ridiculous?

I will give you, ZRYUKEN, my life savings of 10 000 dollars if you can show any of the points I listed are more spurious than what you believe.

Why are you refusing such a simple task?

I think it is because you know I am right, and that Loose Change is absolutely retarded.

Prove me wrong, and you win 10 000 dollars!

You don't even know what I believe.

I say this over and over and I tell you my stance is neutral over and over and you think it's some kind of cop out, but I really just want everyone to look at every angle.

Almost everyone I see is baby fed a story and they believe it because they believe everything they see, because they can see it.

They don't even consider that what they can't see can still exist, just as we breathe the air around us.

- They don't even consider that what they can't see can still exist.
Then why not the hat theory? Or the Cow Theory, HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE IS NO ALIENS ON THE MOON?!? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?

Solaris said:
- They don't even consider that what they can't see can still exist.
Then why not the hat theory? Or the Cow Theory, HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE IS NO ALIENS ON THE MOON?!? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?
There is no plausible evidence. That is why bovine conspiracy makes no sense and is a waste of time even if pure satire.

I myself have found evidence of the NIST report to contradict itself and did my best to explain some of what I found to Mecha via PM, but he never got back to me.

_Z_Ryuken said:
There is no plausible evidence. That is why bovine conspiracy makes no sense and is a waste of time even if pure satire.

I myself have found evidence of the NIST report to contradict itself and did my best to explain some of what I found to Mecha via PM, but he never got back to me.
PM? How conveniant.

Raziaar said:
How did cows get discussed without me around? Fascinating.

That's not a cow!

This is a cow!

A cow

EDIT: Oh shit... I didn't notice there was a wang visible in the picture. Gross

It's back-right leg appears to be horribly deformed and also leaking some sort of substance :|

lol

Well I'm outta here. After the personal/drug/etc issues Sheen has had in the past, I don't understand why people came flocking to this thread anyhow. All it has done is destroyed certain people's credibility.
---

For those of you that don't understand how thread subscription works, if you have your profile settings defaulted, posting in a thread will automatically subsribe you to it, and log your subscribed threads into your control panel.

There is a link that lets you unsubscribe these threads from post notification in your CP.

I say this because people didn't seem to understand what it meant last time I said I would unsubscribe and ignore a thread once it became incredulous.

/unsubscribe
/ignore

So whenever you say "unsubscribe" its basically like saying "lol I was wrong and Mecha put me in my place yet again yet I will not admit it lol"

The funny thing is, you're not laughing out loud.

That's a lie. I offered ZRYUKEN ten thousand dollars to prove COW PLOY is more fictional than ZRYUKEN nonsense.

ZRYUKEN tacitly refused.

ZRYUKEN is a failure.
COW PLOY is successful.

Now he has run away, without even collecting his money.
Why would he turn down 10 000 dollars's worth of self-respect?
Clearly not even he respects himself.
What a sad story.

I was subscribed to the thread too. You damn punks kept me up all night with your constant "New post alert" e-mails.

Grr..

*Kirovman shakes fist.

Why subscribe to a thread, seem like a waste of time. Just check the threads for new post icons.

Solaris said:
Why subscribe to a thread, seem like a waste of time. Just check the threads for new post icons.

I subscribe to threads so that it feels like there are people e-mailing me.

You know, false sense of happiness.

Solaris said:

I actually did subscribe to one once by accident.

It was the worst thing ever.

kirovman said:
I actually did subscribe to one once by accident.

It was the worst thing ever.
Ye when I first registered I made the mistake of ticking the "Subscribe me to every thread I post in box" or a similar thing.

My god was that a stupid box.

My pop has expressed the opinion that actors should not get involved with politics. In most cases, I think he is right. Sheen is a prime example.

Personally, I just don't like actors getting involved in Politics. They tend to make idiots believe ... that well, what they believe (the actors) other people should believe (the gullible sheep they call socio-popularists).

That's funny, Arnie is a motherf*cking goddamn governor.

It's just... wow. Unfathomable.

Back