Cheapest place for Half-life 1

Peks

Reaction score
I decided to go with the Steam package, but I want my hl1/cs1/dod1 on a different steam account than cs:s/dod:s/hl2. So I'm looking for the cheapest online retailer who sells hl1.

EB and gamestop only sell the game of the year edition at $20. Anyone know of any online retailers who sell if for less than that? I've got an official cd, all i need is the key.

I don't know about ebay because you never know if the key was used or not. Thanks for any help.

I bought my HL1 at $20, after searching forever for a cheaper price. I don't think you'll find one.

Then just buy from people who have >150 positive feedback.

Besides, if they key dosent work, then you can report it to eBay and they'll do something about it.

WhiteZero said:
Then just buy from people who have >150 positive feedback.

Besides, if they key dosent work, then you can report it to eBay and they'll do something about it.

Speed is of the essence my friend....speed is of the essence.

Really? Here in the UK copies of the original HL (no expansion packs or anything) cost you a lowly £5. Kinda pointless though, because after activation with steam you get all the expansions anyway. The HL premier pack didn't even stand a chance.

Actually, I'm just going to preload HL2 with my new account, then purchase the Silver Pack when it comes out. The silver package comes with the backorder anyway so it's all good.

Back