CIA views Israeli intelligence service as worst US ally

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
http://warincontext.org/2010/09/04/cia-views-israeli-intelligence-service-as-worst-us-ally/

The CIA took an internal poll not long ago about friendly foreign intelligence agencies.

The question, mostly directed to employees of the clandestine service branch, was: Which are the best allies among friendly spy services, in terms of liaison with the CIA, and which are the worst? In other words, who acts like, well, friends?

“Israel came in dead last,” a recently retired CIA official told me the other day.

Considering they knew about 9/11 in advance and fire on U.S ships when they think no one will notice I'm not surprised.

They only knew about it in advance because George Bush told them! And that ship was actually an NWO boat! IT WASN'T A SHIP AT ALL!! :rolling::rolling::rolling:

They only knew about it in advance because George Bush told them! And that ship was actually an NWO boat! IT WASN'T A SHIP AT ALL!! :rolling::rolling::rolling:

Clearly you're a Zionist agent here to false flag us.

It was a giant zionist sea turtle.

The first words the director of the CIA said after seeing 9/11 occur was 'jeez i hope it wasnt those boys at the flight schools in the south west'

The Mossad are indeed a bunch of scabs, one of the most ruthless intelligence agencies out there from what I've read and seen, with no restraints whatsoever when it comes to backstabbing their allies and much more, so I'm not surprised by the poll-results.

^Source for that claim? I've never heard that before.

http://www.gtr5.com/

On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.

The Attack

After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning. USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter. Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded. The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap.

"...the board of inquiry (concluded) that the Israelis knew exactly what they were doing in attacking the Liberty."

-- CIA Director Richard Helms

"I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. . . . Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous "

-- US Secretary of State Dean Rusk

"The evidence was clear. Both Admiral Kidd and I believed with certainty that this attack...was a deliberate effort to sink an American ship and murder its entire crew.... It was our shared belief. . .that the attack. . .could not possibly have been an accident.... I am certain that the Israeli pilots [and] their superiors. . .were well aware that the ship was American."

-- Captain Ward Boston, JAGC, US Navy (retired), senior legal counsel to the US Navy Court of Inquiry

That the attack was deliberate "just wasn't a disputed issue" within the National Security Agency

-- Former NSA Director retired Army Lieutenant General William Odom on 3 March 2003 in an interview for Naval Institute Proceedings

The Israelis tried to sink it to blind us- they didn't want us to know about troop movements in the Golan Heights. Not because we'd do anything, but because they knew the Soviet Union was able to listen to our intelligence communication in the area and that they would then relay that information to Egypt- which would use it against Israel. It was an attempt to silence the USS Liberty and keep its transmissions from ever going out.

liberty_pelted.jpg

ussliberty1.jpg

BEFORE
liberty_fullview_lrg.gif

AFTER
liberty.jpg

If you want a different/"better" source check here- White House Commission on Remembrance. Their description goes even further!

http://www.remember.gov/istoryOfSacrifice/USSLibertyIncident/tabid/85/Default.aspx

June 8, 1967, a lightly armed United States Navy Ship, the USS Liberty, was assaulted by a combined effort of the Israeli Defense Forces, whose Air Force and Naval units conducted an hour-long attack that resulted in the deaths of 34 U.S. crewmen and the wounding of an additional 173. Waves of Mirage jets pounded the ship for nearly 30 minutes with rockets, cannon, and machine gun fire. Slower moving Mystere jets dropped canisters of jelled gasoline (napalm) hoping to start fires that could not be controlled. Attacking aircraft withdrew and were replaced by three motor torpedo boats that launched a total of five torpedoes, one hitting the starboard side of Liberty. Israelis said later that they thought they were attacking an Egyptian freighter.

We Remember Them... 34 Who Died

William Allenbaugh
Philip Armstrong, Jr.
Gary Blanchard
Allen Blue
Francis Brown
Ronnie Campbell
Jerry Converse
Robert Eisenberg
Jerry Goss
Curtis Graves
Lawrence Hayden