US Government Seizes Newborn Over Parent's Political Belief

Danimal: "I'm not saying the government did 9/11 I'm just asking questions/whiny voice

lol, pretty much. Without the whiny voice bit at least.

Im going to post an article saying Jews Did 9/11. Then when everyone is like "wtf krynn" I'll be all "hey man, just trying to get a discussion going!"

Some things don't warrant discussion. Most conspiracy theories are amongst those things.

How is being a member of an armed bullshit nutjob militia not relevant? "Militia"s like these are hardly more than domestic terrorist groups. I think thats something completely valid bit of information to include when determining a person's ability to safely raise a child. Especially since there were "other, very serious allegations". Its not like his being a part of the militia was the only reason they did this, it was one factor of many, the SUM of which led to this event.

You mean like Islamburg, Pennsylvania? Where all the men went out everyday and fired AK-47s on the range? Or when they all disappeared back to the middle east about a year and a half ago?

But also, I suggest you look up what an Oath Keeper is...

You mean like Islamburg, Pennsylvania? Where all the men went out everyday and fired AK-47s on the range? Or when they all disappeared back to the middle east about a year and a half ago?

But also, I suggest you look up what an Oath Keeper is...

I know on their site they claim to be non-violent. But its hard to take that seriously when later the founder says shit like this after talking about converting soldiers to their cause.

"We say if the American people decide it's time for a revolution, we'll fight with you."
http://www.lvrj.com/news/oath-keepers-pledges-to-prevent-dictatorship-in-united-states-64690232.html

Not to mention their close ties with the Three Percenters.

*Opened thread with minor concern*

*Saw that it was created by Danimal*

*Immediately discarded any information within*

Danimal immediately believes any libertarian conspiracy bullshit he comes across and does a full flying somersault swan dive into HL forums to post it like he just read it out of the Encyclopedia of Totally True and Really Really Important Facts.

As I've said before, Alex Jones is the Glenn Beck of Libertarians except, like most Libertarians - whom I group with Anarchists - he's abso-****ing-lutely insane. He does the same thing Danimal does but he has a radio/television show.

Sometimes I really wonder about people... but to each his own I guess.

Ereshteux you used to be cool when I kept mistaking you for Persmerga.

Are you implying Pesmerga wouldn't have thought this thread was bullshit?

I'm all for generating discussion, there's just not much to be said about a biased article with misinformation and sensationalist bullshit. Besides "this is bullshit."

z14Wm.jpg

I know on their site they claim to be non-violent. But its hard to take that seriously when later the founder says shit like this after talking about converting soldiers to their cause.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/oath-keepers-pledges-to-prevent-dictatorship-in-united-states-64690232.html

Not to mention their close ties with the Three Percenters.

So, what you're saying, is one of the greatest threats to America is a bunch of American soldiers that have sworn to keep their promise to protect the Constitution and the country, from "Enemies foreign and domestic," which could be construed as a bunch of politicians circumventing due process and the law?

How is being a member of an armed bullshit nutjob militia not relevant? "Militia"s like these are hardly more than domestic terrorist groups. I think thats something completely valid bit of information to include when determining a person's ability to safely raise a child. Especially since there were "other, very serious allegations". Its not like his being a part of the militia was the only reason they did this, it was one factor of many, the SUM of which led to this event.

this. bet responses would be different if he was a member of some islamic fundamentalist group

also anyone have a link to a source that isnt from a lunatic fringe site? alex jones is a nut job who sees conspiracies everywhere

So, what you're saying, is one of the greatest threats to America is a bunch of American soldiers that have sworn to keep their promise to protect the Constitution and the country, from "Enemies foreign and domestic," which could be construed as a bunch of politicians circumventing due process and the law?

No, they're certainly not even close to "one of the greatest threats" and I'd appreciate it if you didn't misrepresent my meaning like that. In fact, I don't view them as a threat to the country at all.

Soldiers disobeying unconstitutional orders is one thing, joining a group that associates themselves with a circle of anti-government activists, many of whom foresee nothing short of a "shooting war" with the government is another.

ridge is part of a militia. no surprise he'd get all uppity about this sort of thing. I for one am all for a shooting war between the government and these militia groups; it'll be a bloodbath of fools

ridge is part of a militia. no surprise he'd get all uppity about this sort of thing. I for one am all for a shooting war between the government and these militia groups; it'll be a bloodbath of fools

I can never take you seriously anymore Stern. You're always rooting for shit to hit the fan. Always the hypocrite... speaking out about how these groups will cause violence, and then wanting that violence to come to pass.

I can never take you seriously anymore Stern. You're always rooting for shit to hit the fan. Always the hypocrite... speaking out about how these groups will cause violence, and then wanting that violence to come to pass.

lol u guise

Hes joking raz. Hes almost always joking. I don't get why you and vegeta never understood that.

lol u guise

Hes joking raz. Hes almost always joking. I don't get why you and vegeta never understood that.

Yeah. It's like when I make comments like "You western barbarians will fall under the might of the Korean nation" and stuff like that. Just because it's true doesn't mean that it's not a joke.

C'mon man... it's nearly 40,000 posts of crap like that peppered in. Stern is often very serious about what he says, which is why he gets into such fits whenever he is challenged on it and can never back down(because he's always right... always).

Nah. He does it to annoy you guys. He may be 97, but he has the sense of humor of a 6 year old. I can imagine you and Vegeta getting all serious and yelling at a little kid because you can't tell hes just having fun messing with you, and you think he honestly believes that your head is made out of doo-doo.

Haha check it out, I'm only just starting to read this now. (Incase you jump to any conclusions) Apparently the baby has been abused sexually while in care of the Government.

http://freekeene.com/2010/10/13/bab...eeding-from-private-parts-in-government-care/
http://www.philipbrennan.net/2010/10/13/baby-cheyenne-evidence-of-neglect-or-abuse-in-care/

There's been a follow-up article or two on Prisonplanet as well.

Some poster on the website said:
I hardly doubt this is an issue of abuse but rather a newborn expriancing Your Newborn Girl’s Genitals and Bleeding
Your newborn girl’s genitals have been exposed to many hormones in the uterus. Among other things, these hormones may have:

Made the outside of the vagina (“labia majora” and the “clitoris”) a little swollen and prominent.
Caused a thick, milky discharge in the vagina.
Most dramatically, at 2 or 3 days of age, your daughter may have a little bit of bleeding from her vagina. This is perfectly normal and caused by the withdrawal of the hormones she was exposed to in the womb. It will be her first and last menstrual period for another decade or so.

I'd totally research that but I'm busy making up a pretend plan for a concert for mah studies.

So are you still trying to generate discussion? About... bleeding infant genitalia?

Well Krynn and Ridge had something going, tbh.

So I guess... Danimal believes literally everything he reads on the internet...

Hey Danimal. If you send me all the money in your bank account, you'll save a bunch of starving children in Indonesia. They're also being tortured by Snakemonster overlords. I just happen to need the exact amount of money that you have in your bank account to kill the Snakemonsters and free/feed the Indonesian children.

Seems pretty silly to me.

"So the genital bleeding could be from completely normal withdrawl of hormones and womb residue.... or some government official sexually abused this newborn"

Right. Wonder which one it is.

Nah. He does it to annoy you guys. He may be 97, but he has the sense of humor of a 6 year old. I can imagine you and Vegeta getting all serious and yelling at a little kid because you can't tell hes just having fun messing with you, and you think he honestly believes that your head is made out of doo-doo.

JUDAS!!! my not so well guarded secret is out! much furrowing of brows and gnashing of teeth have been caused by my bon mots. I fear this will come to an end with this revelation. Not too worry! memories fade; knees will once again be raised in knee jerk salute to some future imagined offense in no time

So I guess... Danimal believes literally everything he reads on the internet...

Hey Danimal. If you send me all the money in your bank account, you'll save a bunch of starving children in Indonesia. They're also being tortured by Snakemonster overlords. I just happen to need the exact amount of money that you have in your bank account to kill the Snakemonsters and free/feed the Indonesian children.

So I was totally going to be a smart-ass and post the definition of "Apparently", as I thought it had a similar meaning to "Supposedly", as in, "This is what supposedly happened."

Then it turns out Apparently has the complete opposite meaning! LOL

Learn something new everyday. :dork:

EDIT: Oh hey, I guess they got the baby back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WciiXVEJvsQ&feature=player_embedded

Back