Cities XL beta signup and download

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
I have just got my key and downloading the 2.56Gb file. I know the beta signup has closed on the official website, but fileplanet are giving away keys to users of that site. Hope to be playing later on in the evening. For those people who have registered for the beta, you may want to keep an eager eye on your emails.

Those who were successful in their applications to join the CITIES XL Beta have just received their exclusive game keys and can begin playing the full beta version of the game right away! But don’t worry if you hadn’t applied yet or were unlucky during the draw: you can still get a key and download the Beta Client from the following partner websites:

You may also be able to win Beta keys from these other sites:
French:

German:

English sites will be announced later today.
And if anybodies interested in the system requirements (especially laptop users) here it is

Minimal Configuration

Desktop

• CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.5 GHz and AMD equivalent or higher
  • RAM: 1 Go (XP), 1.5 Go (Vista)
  • Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 6600GT / ATI Radeon X1600 or higher (256 Mo video memory minimum
Laptop

• Platform: Intel Centrino 2 with Intel graphics chip
  • RAM: 1.5 Go(XP), 2.5 Go (Vista)
All Support

• Sound: DirectX compatible
  • DVD ROM: 2x
  • Hard Drive: 8 Gb Free
  • OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1
  • DirectX: 9.0c
Recommended Configuration

Desktop

• Processor: Intel Core 2 or higher RAM 1.5 Go (XP), 2 Go (Vista)
  • Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher (512 Mo video memory minimum)
Laptop

• Platform: Intel Centrino 2 w/ nVidia or ATI GPU w/ 512 MB VRAM
  • RAM: 1.5 Go (XP), 2.5 Go (Vista)
All Support

• Sound: DirectX compatible
  • DVD ROM: 2x
  • Hard Drive: 8 Gb Free
  • OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1
  • DirectX: 9.0c

Is there any NDA that we have to go through?
Is there anybody on this site who has already started testing?

Wow. I just now found(in a search for something else) the other Cities XL thread and bumped it... and I had no idea you even posted this. Crazy!

Wow. I just now found(in a search for something else) the other Cities XL thread and bumped it... and I had no idea you even posted this. Crazy!

6a00f48cdf229f000300e398f106430004-500pi

Allwell not holding a grudge

No, I just found it funny that as I was thinking about Cities XL, somebody was making a post about it.

:D

Back