City 17 is in Ireland

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, looking at the Eurovision qualifiers Ireland is an Eastern European country. It was so wierd looking at the results, all those Eastern European countries and then, Ireland (with our crappy piece-of-shit song). Although I heard the qualifiers aren't broadcast in the UK so only a minority will probably actualy know about this.

No, im still pretty sure its Sweden we are looking at.

grats on putting this in the wrong forum.
You get a tuna
petes%20285%20tuna.jpg

I think he was making fun of eurovision, rendering this general off-topic

I knew it! There's the horse statue, my god there's even a Citidel. It all makes sense now :)

But seriously. The Eurovision sucks and the current Irish song is as terrible as usual though its better then the one put forward by those pair of ginger haired stalkers we had last year.

The only good eurovision I can remember is one held in Dublin where those 2 guys sang we were the rock n roll kids which was so awesome and deservedly cleaned up and then topped it off with the world premiere of riverdance - that first show is still mind blowing. I still get little shivers remembering what an awesomely powerful patriotic and entertaining night that was
A positive anomaly on the otherwise horrifically kitsch Eurovision
The gaylord they chose this year is as bad as the ones they chose on that crap reality show - why they don't go back to the selection process that clearly worked is beyond me

Ireland's entry is a dam site better then Britain's entry, I reckon Greece will win this year

I actualy think Finland have a chance as every metal fan is Europe will probably vote for them :p

on the other hand would metal fans watch the eurovision?

I might though just for the Finnish(One N or two?) entry. 'bout time there was some origionality.

The Finnish song is ok but their outfits are kinda retarded. Makes every clueless mainstream music fan think that all metal bands are like this :rolleyes:

Hey! Guess what? It's a mother****ing fictional city! It doesn't exist! Therefore, it ain't in Ireland, Sweden, or my asshole, which I can say I'm quite thankful for!

Steve said:
Hey! Guess what? It's a mother****ing fictional city! It doesn't exist! Therefore, it ain't in Ireland, Sweden, or my asshole, which I can say I'm quite thankful for!
and the award for completely missing the humour goes to....;)

I thought that song was good.

Edit: Island ftw!!!

john3571000 said:
and the award for completely missing the humour goes to....;)
Oh shit. You're right. Heh.

/me backs away slowly.

Here we go... Sweden's at third to last order to play. :|

the UK and Ireland could both do well as it's completely political, and they have open thier markets to eastern european workers, while other western nations have not

Mr Stabby said:
the UK and Ireland could both do well as it's completely political, and they have open thier markets to eastern european workers, while other western nations have not
Bullshit, it's about taste. Eastern European countries vote for Eastern European countries because they like that sort of music more than us. Frankly I don't see how anyone could have voted for us, though they did.

Dear Europe,

Sorry, we didn't know he was that bad, honest

From,
The United Kingdom

Mr Stabby said:
Dear Europe,

Sorry, we didn't know he was that bad, honest

From,
The United Kingdom

He was singing? I was just looking at the girls.

The jokers will be the new kings! Rock! :cheers:

ríomhaire said:
Well, looking at the Eurovision qualifiers Ireland is an Eastern European country. It was so wierd looking at the results, all those Eastern European countries and then, Ireland (with our crappy piece-of-shit song). Although I heard the qualifiers aren't broadcast in the UK so only a minority will probably actualy know about this.

It was better than our teenie-bopper paedophilic **** up of a song :|

Seriously, its a psychology thing, everybody feel uncomfortable voting for people in school uniforms, because it gives the wrong impression.

Finland Ruled!!

Back