Colorado Theatre Shooting

I still can't believe a 3-month-old got shot.

First of all, who brings a baby to watch Batman at midnight? And what kind of a sick person can shoot at a baby?

Fun thing about bullets is you don't have to be trying to shoot at that baby. Did I say fun... I meant awful.

They're cutting all the Gangster Squad trailers from TDKR screenings now.

Sure this is a horrible and tragic event, bat it's just completely unnecessary

Also I guess these people didn't read the news:
F2r9V.png

j4DbX.png

Was anyone else thinking that this type of incident was going to happen sooner or later?? I seriously fear some asshole will do a similar act during Black Friday simply because of all the people piled into one place with little to no fast ways out. Also this act of crime is stupid. What is your motive and why innocent people. Why doesn't anyone shoot up a drug lab or some mob headquarters. I heard though that he said he was the "Joker" so he must have been messed up big time.

They're cutting all the Gangster Squad trailers from TDKR screenings now.

Sure this is a horrible and tragic event, bat it's just completely unnecessary

Also I guess these people didn't read the news:
F2r9V.png

j4DbX.png

3CjK1.png

As if it could BE aware. Beware the singularity.

Was anyone else thinking that this type of incident was going to happen sooner or later?? I seriously fear some asshole will do a similar act during Black Friday simply because of all the people piled into one place with little to no fast ways out. Also this act of crime is stupid. What is your motive and why innocent people. Why doesn't anyone shoot up a drug lab or some mob headquarters. I heard though that he said he was the "Joker" so he must have been messed up big time.

People congregate... always have, probably always will.

Hypothetically, in this situation I wonder if anyone tried to subdue the shooter or if even possible how someone could stop someone from continue to murder people? It seems like there is no way you could stop him especially since he was armored.

Terrible. AND he boobytrapped his apartment with explosives?! I know a little psychopath who's been watching too much TV ...

I heard though that he said he was the "Joker" so he must have been messed up big time.
Heard this on the local news: "The assailant was said to have red hair, like the joker in batman." Um.

Where the hell does a guy get body armor and gas canisters from?

Where the hell does a guy get body armor and gas canisters from?
Dude. It was in America. AMERICA.

Every American has the right to shoot up cinemas universities schools bear arms.

Well at least we can be happy we've found the culprit; it's obviously video games' fault.

There is nothing wrong with our societies.

I can't even make a pun for this, it's too tragic.

Too easy to get guns in some places. There will always be psychos however.

Any updates on motives found in a personal diary and such?

Heard this on the local news: "The assailant was said to have red hair, like the joker in batman." Um.
Hey man, people with red-green colour-blindness are allowed to be reporters too!

I had to explain to my grandparents how retarded the red hair thing is they're running with. Also apparently he's gonna be given psychiatric treatment because they want to find out why he did it.

It doesn't matter why. He's sick in the head.

Police are currently attempting to get into his apartment as we speak. He told them it was booby-trapped with explosives and other devices. His initial plan was to have a neighbor call about noise complaints and have police show up and attempt to get in when there would be no answer. One of the neighbors showed up, knocked and nearly turned the handle to get in. Jesus Christ.

Any updates on motives found in a personal diary and such?

Motives? How does "He was crazy as **** and was too obsessed with becoming the character of Bane" sound?

EDIT: Kinda funny how not even mods are allowed to use swear words. CensorTime.net.

Motives? How does "He was crazy as **** and was too obsessed with becoming the character of Bane" sound?

EDIT: Kinda funny how not even mods are allowed to use swear words. CensorTime.net.

They never have been, the censor filter is universal. Also, you're not a mod.

I had to explain to my grandparents how retarded the red hair thing is they're running with. Also apparently he's gonna be given psychiatric treatment because they want to find out why he did it.

Police are currently attempting to get into his apartment as we speak. He told them it was booby-trapped with explosives and other devices. His initial plan was to have a neighbor call about noise complaints and have police show up and attempt to get in when there would be no answer. One of the neighbors showed up, knocked and nearly turned the handle to get in. Jesus Christ.

Actually, he just told them it had explosives, not that it was booby trapped. Thankfully they were cautious.

The use of the word "mod" was pretty open, admin/staff member/contributor/moderator. Whatever.

Pi's dick is much smaller than yours. He just wanted you to know.

Edit: I love Pi

Has been mentioned which branch of neuroscience he was studying? If it was Behavioral Neuroscience, then looking at his research may provide clues as to why he did this.

Was anyone else thinking that this type of incident was going to happen sooner or later?? I seriously fear some asshole will do a similar act during Black Friday simply because of all the people piled into one place with little to no fast ways out.

We don't have Black Fridays in the UK, but I was watching Chuck the other day and I have to ask, is "Pineapple" an actual emergency signal?

I heard though that he said he was the "Joker" so he must have been messed up big time.

He probably meant Pvt Joker from Full Metal Jacket

Cause and Effect. Was his work in neuroScience the cause of the massacre, or was it the effect of many years of mental and cognitive neglect?

Cause and Effect. Was his work in neuroScience the cause of the massacre, or was it the effect of many years of mental and cognitive neglect?
Or was it neither of those two things and instead one of the infinite other possibilities?

Maybe we could find out by examining him to better understand the mind of a violent psychopath haha just kidding my keen internet sense tells me he just has an acute case of ****ed in the head there case closed

False flag event intended to support the disarming of all Americans.

Seriously though, terrible stuff, and he's clearly mentally unstable. He needs treatment.

Back