2. STALKER
3. FEAR
4. COD 2
5. Oblivion
6. Duke Nukem Forever!
7. Alan Wake
8. AOE 3
9. RON 2
10. Last but not least.... uh.... San Andreas for Pc!

joule said:
Because that's just so cool, isn't it?
Yes, it does look awesome, is it like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within where the slowdown occurs when you kill someone in a gruesome way?
Are is it tied to the storyline? I thought the character had some special powers.
Anyways, it's looking good, the guys behind this game have also been behind Aliens versus Predator 2 and No One Lives Forever 2.

Prince of China said:
Yes, it does look awesome, is it like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within where the slowdown occurs when you kill someone in a gruesome way?
Are is it tied to the storyline? I thought the character had some special powers.
Anyways, it's looking good, the guys behind this game have also been behind Aliens versus Predator 2 and No One Lives Forever 2.
No. Actually it's a sort of "weapon", I believe.

Oh, if we are including console games....:

1 Zelda
2 Perfect Dark 0
3 Killer 7
4 STALKER
5 Quake IV

Although I think 4 and 5 are going to end up screwing me over.

Wolfenstein 3D was the first game I played, Warcraft 2 second, Quake I third.

1. Enemy-Territory: Quake Wars
2. Battlefield 2
3. UT2007 (Only because it's so far away)
4. Killzone 2 (only because I'm still unsure it's real, and if getting a PS3 will be worth it)
5. DoD:Source

Gears of war looks amazing, but I'm not getting an xbox 360.

Vigilante said:
How have you played it? omG YOU PIRATZOR.

It comes out in 2 days.
-WRONG-, I live in EUROPE, it came out here the 20th, as in Friday, so please, don't call me a pirate.

1. Spore
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
4. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
5. UT2007

Honorable Mention:
· Alan Wake
· Serious Sam 2
· Prey

1. Spore - Been following this game ever since it was presented at GDC. Fall 2006 is so far away...
2. Gothic III - This will be better than Oblivion.
3. HL2: Aftermath - I want to get on with the story.
4. Hitman: Blood Money - Although I'm horrendously bad at stealth games, this series just rocks.
5. Rise of Legends - I need a new RTS fix.

1) HL2: AM
2) SPORE
3) FEAR
4) Quake VI
5) BF 2

In no particular order.

1. F.E.A.R
2. Operation Flashpoint 2
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. Killzone 2
5. GTA:SA

Looking forward to HL2: Aftermath but just not as much as those 5.

1. BF2
2. Quake Wars
3. Spore
4. Prey
5. UT2007

In no particular order.

I just wish someone would make a baldur's gate 3, but with non of this fancy Neverwinter Nights 3rd person stuff. In fact, NWN on the infinity engine would satisfy me. I never even got halfway through NWN (even though I bought it and its two expansions) - I'm the only person it seems, to get bored of the game this much.
Come to think of it I dislike almost all 3rd person games - Tomb raider, etc. just don't float my boat. 1st person RPGs on the other hand esp. Morrowind are great.

Back