Cop kicks pregnant woman in stomach

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Cop Kicks Pregnant Woman In Stomach, Dept. Says He Was Within Policy

Dekalb County police officer Jerad Wheeler was called to a home to settle a domestic dispute involving a pregnant woman named Raven Dozier, her brother and his child and baby's mother.

As things escalated Wheeler pulled out his taser and used it on Dozier's brother. She says that's when she started crying and asking the officer why he used a taser on her brother.
Wheeler must not have been in a talking mood because after he used the taser on him, he then kicked Dozier in the stomach.

Dozier was almost nine months pregnant and wound up giving birth via an emergency C-section two weeks after the kick left a bruise. The now 4-month old baby was born and is healthy.
On top of getting kicked in the stomach, Dozier was also charged with obstruction, a charge that was later dropped. She also filed a complaint with the Dekalb County Police Department, but the matter was never investigated and they said that Officer Wheeler's actions were within department policy.

This isn't the first time Wheeler has acted questionably. In 2011, he was accused of manhandling a 53-year old woman, twisting her arm behind her back and shoving her face down into a patrol car. She says she was only trying to check on her grandchildren who had just got in a car wreck with their mother. This past January, Wheeler was accused of showing up to the wrong address when called, and then shooting that family's dog.

and then people wonder why cops are universally hated

http://loop21.com/life/cop-kicks-pregnant-woman-stomach

yes but not for this incident.

"She also filed a complaint with the Dekalb County Police Department, but the matter was never investigated and they said that Officer Wheeler's actions were within department policy. "

Dude seems like a bit of a douchefag. I'm pretty sure this is the universal opinion.

Amongst numerous douchebag offences:

"Wheeler was accused of showing up to the wrong address when called, and then shooting that family's dog"

Sounds like a power-tripping dick to me.

I knew I recognised that name. ****ing dog-killer power-tripping piece of shit.

I think that dog-shooting was posted on here when it happened. I've heard this guy's name before.

Cops like this deserve to die.

Seems to me the problem in the states isn't that there are abusive cops, which will always happen in such a large population, but the fact that the courts and police forces defend them when they do this shit. It's retarded and disgusting.

Little ****ers are always kicking anyway, about time someone kicked back.

Sorry I just felt like inserting some good old fashioned insensitivity to lighten the mood because **** this guy.

Back