Crazy Thing Happened Last Night {Pertains to HL2}

l3ardoc

Reaction score
So, here I am, sleeping. I'm enjoying my restful experience until the doorbell rings--AT 5 IN THE MORNING.

So I wake up, grudgingly put on my house coat, and stumble my way to the door.

Upon opening the door, the first thing that strikes me odd is that there is no one standing there. The second thing is that there is a package lying on the ground on my porch. [PIC]

So I pick it up, and this is where it gets funky, I look around the street for someone and out in the distance I can see a figure walking away.

I focus on the figure and note that it is indeed one of my friends, but he's wearing a dress suit, and carrying a briefcase! - YES HE'S ACTING AS G MAN -

So here I have, a package addressed to me, from Black Mesa, and G Man walking away into the shadows from my house.

This has to be one of the most surreal and awesome moments of my life, and I love my friend to death for it.

BTW - Inside the package is a letter asking for me to work at Black Mesa, and a badge of some sort. [PIC] [PIC]

So how about THAT!

Go get two friends to dress up as vortigaunts, and next time he shows up have them come and take you away.

I was thinking about leaving a full beer out the back on a table near his door that has a piece of paper attached to it that reads: "About that beer I owed you"

HEY HEY HEY

"Hello ma'am, my name is Arlington Steward. I see you have received my package"

Umm, unless I'm sorely mistaken the second picture contains your full name and address, so it may be in your best interests to take it down.

Umm, unless I'm sorely mistaken the second picture contains your full name and address, so it may be in your best interests to take it down.

Unfortunately you are sorely mistaken. It's not my address. But thank you for your concern.

Buy your friend a life size half-life crowbar.

Suspicious.gif

DUDE

THAT BADGE CONTAINS THE EYE OF PROVIDENCE AND PYRAMID OF THE FREEMASONS

GET RID OF IT, THAT WAS NOT YOUR FRIEND

PLEASE

DUDE

THAT BADGE CONTAINS THE EYE OF PROVIDENCE AND PYRAMID OF THE FREEMASONS

GET RID OF IT, THAT WAS NOT YOUR FRIEND

PLEASE
In fact, it's the sign of the Illuminati, part of which was founded by a number of Freemasons, but not entirely (OK, so the Freemasons use this sign nowadays as well; it's all a cover-up for the Illuminati anyways).

As for the OP: prepare for a career in one of this worlds most secret and influential organizations! I'd tell you more, if not for the secrecy.

In fact, it's the sign of the Illuminati, part of which was founded by a number of Freemasons, but not entirely (OK, so the Freemasons use this sign nowadays as well; it's all a cover-up for the Illuminati anyways).

As for the OP: prepare for a career in one of this worlds most secret and influential organizations! I'd tell you more, if not for the secrecy.

If I knew that I wasn't the only person on the forums who's aware of what's going on, I'd have put more care into my wording!

First thing you must do is order a Black Mesa parking permit and Black Mesa coffee mug off of the Valve Store. Then casually bring up in conversation about your new job. At the same time send him a letter in the post about being hired by Aperture Science. It has to be inviting but mildly psychotic. I may try writing one for you if I'm bored enough.

How are you so sure it was a practical joke?

maybe is some rapist that have stalked you and knows your liking of the game so is trying to lure you

First thing you must do is order a Black Mesa parking permit and Black Mesa coffee mug off of the Valve Store. Then casually bring up in conversation about your new job. At the same time send him a letter in the post about being hired by Aperture Science. It has to be inviting but mildly psychotic. I may try writing one for you if I'm bored enough.

Do This.

You will also be invited to a dinner at the uppermost floor of the world's highest building, where you'll meet a high profile member of a Japanese... organization, the name of which I cannot tell you here. I cannot tell you what to do next, as I'm simply not informed about this, but I can tell you a small rodent will jump on your right shoulder and whisper new instructions in your ear.

Of course, you will have to be fluent in rodent language, the written variant of which utilizes somewhere near 20,000 symbols. You, and you only, can download the course material for learning the language from this url only your eyes will be able to decipher: http://____life2.net:__81/forums/showth____

Anyone have any ideas to one-up him?

Its quite simple. Cause some sort of resonance cascade, then disappear. Then turn up at your friends house seven years later and be like "bro what happened?"

Notify the secretary of defense that there is a terrorist attack in your friend's house, and make sure they know your friend is the perpetrator. He'd be attacked by Marines, just like Freeman.

seven years

20100609165748capture.jpg

Confusing 7 hour war with how many years between HL1 and HL2.

HL2 takes place "almost 2 decades" after HL1.

Alyx was just a little girl in HL1, do you think she turned into a young adult woman after just 7 years?

She would've been old enough for you.

Nah 7 years later would have been too old.

I hope you have a good work ethic.

I once made Toaster a half-assed worn-out Black Mesa lab jacket in return for a free computer monitor.

Yes, I am the worst forum buddy ever, you should not exchange gifts with me.

Nah 7 years later would have been too old.

YOU SICKEN ME. YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND SHOULD BE KILLED AND IF THE SWEET LORD JESUS DOESN'T SHOW HIS BOUNDLESS MERCY TO YOU IN PURGATORY YOU WILL ROT ETERNALLY IN THE IMMORTAL FIRE OF HADES.

ZT, lets exchange gifts. :D :D :D

"I will fax you my entire collection of 4chan images."

Dear Friend Name Here,

You have been selected to take part in an
Aperture Science preparation program to
prepare you to participate in an Aperture
Science training course. The training course,
from here on referred to as the Training Course,
will prepare you for participation in a variety
of Aperture Science Enrichment Center
programs, such as:
  • Father-daughter relationship building
  • The Heimlich Maneuver and other life-saving maneuvers; countering of
  • Spacial awareness training
  • Self-defence via creative uses of dyes and paints
  • Threat assessment of invitation letters
Please note that this is not a full list of
programs, from here on referred to as
the List, and any program may be added
or removed from the List at any point.

It is very important to us that you undergo
the Training Course before undertaking
any Enrichment Center programs and that
you are properly prepared for the
preparation program. Failure to prepare for
the preparation program can and will result
in your immediate removal from our list, not
to be confused with the List, of preliminary
preparation participants for the Training
Course. A full or partial list of preparations
can be found on our website.

The Aperture Science preparation program
will held in Name of Local Convention Hall
on DATE at TIME. Please bring this letter
as proof of eligibility. Note that this is not
a public access program and you are asked
to come unaccompanied. We also regret to
inform you that we cannot admit guide dogs,
carrier pidgeons, pack mules, helper monkeys
nor any type of work-animal into the
Name of Local Convention Hall for legal reasons.

We look forward to your participation and
helping you help us help us all,

Yours Sincerely,

Clark Savannah
Head of Human Resources

Back