Crysis Beta Keys ACT NOW

Stern -- BEING NICE? Next thing you'll tell me is that there truly IS a flying spaghetti monster like in my dreams...

Did this a little bit ago, thanks for the heads up though :)

Stern -- BEING NICE? Next thing you'll tell me is that there truly IS a flying spaghetti monster like in my dreams...

you shut up before I scoop out your eye with a rusty spoon and spit in the now empty socket

there is that better?

9 mins of waiting to go. i pre-ordered the game last week and i got my crysis poster, art dvd and a free in game vehicle download. now i need to wait for the game to be released...

My computer doesn't run it, so I'm going to tell my friend that the beta is out tomorrow! As fast as I can! His computer seems to be good enough to run it on medium settings.

I got a key for the hell of it, but there is no way in hell I can run it.

My waiting time just jumped from 1 minute to 48 minutes. :|

Edit: After 10 minutes it started downloading... now I have an hour and a half to kill.

nevermind, i got it...stupid firefox.

Now it's just a short 44min wait, followed by some stupidly ridiculous download times!

core 2 duo 6400 @ 2.13ghz, 2gb ram, 8800GTS, vista 32-bit....we'll see how it runs.

Be prepared for disappointment unless you have a killer rig.

Okay... Get my key, and then wait until I go to my grandma's house on my good computer.
And play it.
If I'm a subscriber, am I sure to get a key?

D:! It's not working! all I get is a black screen when I press it.

told me I didn't meet the requirements for the beta so I couldn't even wait in line or get a password or anything. Shucks.

All the ppl going "killer rigs only", what systems do you have?

told me I didn't meet the requirements for the beta so I couldn't even wait in line or get a password or anything. Shucks.

then dont put your actual specs.....also maybe you should thank them. if might not run great so they didnt give it out.

All the ppl going "killer rigs only", what systems do you have?

Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850 Kentsfield 3.0GHz
CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) x2
GeForce 8800Ultra 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI x2

Got two keys, I'll give one out on hl2.net if anyone misses it.

Half the time I look at your avatar, Javert, I see an old man with a giant chin grimacing

think of the nose as his mouth the and his eyes very close to the rest of his face... just a strange thing I do.. I rarely if ever see it as a panda.

omg 240 pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2?? And PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI x2?!!

Clearly insufficient

well peeps i've got an AMD Athlon 64 3000+, 1.25 gig of ram, a geforce 7600 and with everything on low and it still not looking too bad, it runs alright, i shit you not

Ok, after an hour of trying to get the shit to get going I figure out this gamespy comrade crap they installed has yet to detect it so once I finally DO get it going it turns out the POS runs at about 40 fps but I see everything like I've taken ten gallons of LCD through the nose. Figures.

I run the game on max with 8X aa 1200X1600 and i get around 50+ fps constant I love the game. Cant wait for the demo Oct. 26!!!

Cool online moment i wanna share with you guys!! I was heading to one of the control points and i see a guy in a pickup truck heading towards me trying to run me over, Switched to STRANGTH MODE and did a super jump over the guy wipped out my rocket launcher in mid air turned around and BOOM! blew his ass up lol it was EPIC!!!

Aw for crying out loud! I've been on the line waiting for a slot for 45mins now. Just a while ago it said there was 4min left so I went to get some coffee, now it says 47min! GAGAGA

I have an Athlon X2 3800+ with a 7900gt and it runs decently on medium settings. There are a few gfx glitches at first, but reconnecting seems to have fixed most of them.

Gameplay wise it's basically BF2/2142 with purchaseable weapons. The gameplay is pretty much nonexistant on low populated servers, although I shudder to think what network lag comes with full ones.

But we still can't get a halflife2.net server up though, which is a shame.

Surprisingly enough, it runs perfectly playable on my shit system (on low settings, of course). Although, everything was yellow and white at first, but that sorted itself out after a minute or two.

Back