dad runs away?

careful what you call people. even if he is your dad. he could have gone away to order a gun to shoot you with if you do that again.

SHIPPI said:
No idea.. I couldn't. Was in a sports store yesterday and there was this young lad there with his mum, his mum wouldn't buy him this pair of shoes so he was shouting at her to **** off and buy them for him :|

that makes my blood boil ..how do parents let it come to that?

Just watch the show "Super Sweet Sixteen" on MTV. Guaranteed to make you sick.

It's stuff like that that makes me even more certain I'll never have kids.

Ennui said:
Just watch the show "Super Sweet Sixteen" on MTV. Guaranteed to make you sick.

the title alone makes me sick ..I hate the "princess" mentality some parents instill into their girls

there's a woman here at work who fits that discription ..she even calls herself "princess" and even has a t-shirt that says "princess" ...instant turnoff imho

Haha. I don't have arguements with my dad over things like when I can go out or other stupid things we argue about:

Art
Literature
Wordview
Education
Politics

:D

~we've argued over silly things before.. but it's cos we're both so stubborn and self-righteous haha. But I still respect and am grateful to my parents and what they've done for me :)

CptStern said:
the title alone makes me sick ..I hate the "princess" mentality some parents instill into their girls

there's a woman here at work who fits that discription ..she even calls herself "princess" and even has a t-shirt that says "princess" ...instant turnoff imho
Yeah, that show is disgusting. Lets put on TV the girls who are selfish brats, and think they're better than everybody else!! GREAT IDEA!

Shit, as if 16 is even a year for importance....18 is more of it, and on that, all I did was eat some ice cream, and sleep. You don't see me bawling because I wasn't on MTV...bitches.

And yes, I am grateful to my dad. He's done alot for me. Tought me about the world, how to act like a man...just because I don't FOLLOW that lesson, doesn't mean I wont apply it one day ;)
*EDIT*

I hate kids these days. They are all ungratefull little brats. I work at an Ice Cream store, and lots of kids show up with their parents. Dear god, the way they are treated is horrible. The kid will go on a ****ing rampage because it can't get what it wants. Yell at the mom, be a total bitch to her. Yeah, Mommy deserves it because she probably doesn't have the money to buy you EVERYTHING.

Reason #4 why I'm never having kids, and if I do...I'm pro-post birth abortion.

hey why hasnt BFSlut responded to our questions ....do you think his/her (I thought he was a she) dad came back to settle the score? :O

CptStern said:
hey why hasnt BFSlut responded to our questions ....do you think his/her (I thought he was a she) dad came back to settle the score? :O
or maybe he/she knows he/she lost this one by acting like a baby, and decides to save him/herself from more anguish!

or he/she's dead. o_O

BF2slut got his computer taken away, he sits in his room, crying.

Tr0n said:
You're dad probally deserved the remark...so I won't make any judgement like the others have here. I have a dad that is kinda the same.

Nobody but me and my parents know my situation at home. I had a reason to call him a prick (and thats the only name i've ever called my dad a name), I don't tell my best friends about home stuff.. I'm just wondering if anybody thinks it's a little ODD for a father to leave cause his son called him a "prick".

and to all you that have decent relationships with your parents: im jealous..

Nah it's not odd at all. I'm sure any parent would rather not hit or argue with their kid, thus he avoided getting any more vex and disappointed in you by walking away from you.

you need to chill bf2slut, calling your parents names is really childish.

Esquire said:
Nah it's not odd at all. I'm sure any parent would rather not hit or argue with their kid, thus he avoided getting any more vex and disappointed in you by walking away from you.

you need to chill bf2slut, calling your parents names is really childish.

you make it sound like I can't go to sleep unless I call my dad a bastard and my mom a bitch.

:rolleyes:

Oh me gawd

Warning :: Warning :: Warning
Lack of Lesbians Imminent​

if my son ever called me a prick id put him up for adoption.

im sure you had a reason to, but there are some things you just shouldnt do anyway. one of them is calling your parents names, its just low.

my tip for bf2slut is to solve that whit theyr parents
believeme its bad when you fight whit your parents

gh0st said:
if my son ever called me a prick id put him up for adoption.

im sure you had a reason to, but there are some things you just shouldnt do anyway. one of them is calling your parents names, its just low.
Again, sometimes kids will have good reason to lash out at their parents.

If I had kids, and they started calling me names just out of the blue, I'd have a problem with it. But if I had treated them like dirt, or insulted them, or done anything to deserve their name-calling, then I'd respect that.

Respect has to be earned, not expected.

RakuraiTenjin said:
I would've busted your ass for it if I was your dad.

Well i'm glad sexual reproduction would have to occur for you to be a father..

Western people don't seem to respect their parents. They don't even bow when they see them. :)

To the first poster: You are a *Insert synonym for idiotic + Retarded + selfish + SOB*

15357 said:
Western people don't seem to respect their parents. They don't even bow when they see them. :)

To the first poster: You are a *Insert synonym for idiotic + Retarded + selfish + SOB*

respect has nothing to do with this, would I just call someone a prick for no reason?

I paid for the computer I use, clothes, and the food I eat.

You should learn to respect your parents. You never know when you might lose them.

My dad is dead, and I don't regret anything. I never treated him like dirt, and he he never treated me like dirt. I loved him, and he loved me.

Although I guess the fact that I lost him at five does change a bit (not many five year olds are asses :p) I know that in this day and age, there are children that start hating their parents at a very early age.

EDIT: Yes, this does have allot to do with respect.

My mom can be annoying, she can be mean, sometimes she can be a plain 'ol BITCH, but through and through, I would never call her a prick to her face. Why? Because I respect her. I understand that she does allot to provide for me, and that her being a single parent can make it extremely hard to keep up with bills and chores and such. I respect that she cares for me. I would never swear or insult my mom to her face. That shows that you have no respect for them. Doing those things behind ones back showes that you're just being plain mean, but to do it right to their face, that's showing disrespect.

BF2slut said:
respect has nothing to do with this, would I just call someone a prick for no reason?

I paid for the computer I use, clothes, and the food I eat.

You calling him a prick meant that you have no respect for your elders and betters.

Now, go kill yourself. Impiety is the worst crime one can commit.

I used to be awful to my father, but then I found out he had a damn good reason to be acting the way he does, I feel really bad about it now.

Not that I'm saying you didn't have a reason for it bf2

15357 said:
Now, go kill yourself. Impiety is the worst crime one can commit.

Do you think that is more true among asian peoples? Or is it dominant worldwide?

Jintor said:
Do you think that is more true among asian peoples? Or is it dominant worldwide?

err, perhaps ony in the parts where confuciousnism(sp?) has reached.

Honestly, I had a reason at one time to bitch at my mother AND father. Hell, my mom cheated on my dad, my dad married after my mother, but he married a drug addict whore. and he knew it. The drug addict whore would ****ing beat the shit out of me if I cracked my knuckles...I mean, she only let me eat 1/2 a bowl of cereal a day. THATS INSANE. I was a growing boy for gods sake. Yet to NEITHER of them did I bitch at them. My mom, she gave birth to me, without her, I don't exist. Same as my father *just not the giving birth part...*

All in all, they earned the respect when they raised you from a little baby. Get over it. You want to insult your parents, just forget that they RAISED YOU. and hand them over the money that you owe them for taking care of you for all the years, rent/food/clothing/everything. Then walk out like you don't know them. You ungrateful bitch.

I've always had a good relationship with my parents as far as I can remember, especially my dad. But if I called him or mam a prick I would expect a boot up the ass.

not to be nosy or anything, but can you explain your reasons for calling him a prick?

I nominate BF2slut for largest piece of disrespectful trash to ever exist. Sounds like he loves calling his creator a prick because little BF2slut wouldn't do a 5 minute chore or something.

Go **** yourself, BF2slut.

Missingno. I applaud you for your straight forwardness :p

Missingno. said:
I nominate BF2slut for largest piece of disrespectful trash to ever exist. Sounds like he loves calling his creator a prick because little BF2slut wouldn't do a 5 minute chore or something.

Go **** yourself, BF2slut.

Yay for assumptions.

Maybe his Dad raped his mother or something sick. Although I guess "prick" would be a mild jibe.

Back