Dead Rising 2, first game to let you beat zombies to death with a dildo

Only worth it if the strippers are zombies too

Nice. Finding novelty ways to kill zombies never gets boring :)

163401-163376-header.jpg

//moan

I'm still a little gutted by the lack of co-op in the main game - that would surely have made it the best sandbox game in existence!

Has it been confirmed that there will be a sort of weapons crafting in this?

Yes, as in you will be able to make combos of weapons, I guess not surprising, I remember you could 'craft' juices into more 'powerful' juices in the original.

I'm still a little gutted by the lack of co-op in the main game - that would surely have made it the best sandbox game in existence!

same here.
I'd take co-op in a game like this over the multiplayer they've decided to include
still, I'm looking forward to it

same here.
I'd take co-op in a game like this over the multiplayer they've decided to include
still, I'm looking forward to it

Yeah same, I was so sure it was gonna have co-op seeing as the original did(but it was cut before release due to issues with latency, performance etc.)

But then again, these aren't the guys who made the first Dead Rising..

I never finished the 1st game. the save system was shit and although it felt awesome to kill all those zombies, once you lose like 2 hrs of hard work its very easy to never return to the game

I never finished the 1st game. the save system was shit and although it felt awesome to kill all those zombies, once you lose like 2 hrs of hard work its very easy to never return to the game

Agreed. It really was demotivating after a while.

You can get a moose head and charge zombies with it and attach 2 chainsaws to the end of a paddle or motorbike.

Dead_Rising_bike--article_image.jpg

10dgwuc.jpg

Getting this

Should teach you to be careful in a mall full of zombies. It's a great game and you just suck at it.

It's a great game and you just suck at it.

regardless, if you lose a bunch of progress on a bogus save system you'll quickly lose interest, as I did. Killing zombies with sex toys raises my interest again though.

I liked the save system, it was the constant phone calls that drove me round the twist. Still a superb game - the first console game I played this gen that felt next gen.

regardless, if you lose a bunch of progress on a bogus save system you'll quickly lose interest, as I did.
This is true. This is why I haven't gone back to my second playthrough of Majora's Mask in a few months. The Wii accidentally got plugged out after I had just completed the Snowfall temple and gotten the Gold Dust.

Back