Dear God, the weather changed so quickly.

Recently the summers we do get are just absurdly hot. It's absurd. It makes wearing long-sleeves a nuisance.

Recently the summers we do get are just absurdly hot. It's absurd. It makes wearing long-sleeves a nuisance.

I wouldn't say absurdly hot (although I got back from Egypt last week which is just bloody insane). 20-30C is reasonable for the daytime! Plus we have 11 other months of the year in which to wear long-sleeves!

Ok, so they're not particularly hot, but they're certainly hotter than they used to be.

Wait a minute... you're not blink... what.

The summers here are hard to bare and quite uncomfortable even in the shade.

It's been 100+ degrees here every day for the past week.

Lucky for me, I get to sit in an office in front of a computer all day. At home, I usually leave the air conditioner off though. Supposedly it's 98 degrees right now, but it doesn't feel that bad unless you're walking outside in the middle of the day without a breeze. At least it's not hot and humid. That is the worst.

Yeah Texas is hot. Rained quite a bit on Wednesday though, it was great.

It doesn't usually get in the 100's here, but it's commonly in the 90's.

Very, very, very frekin humid though

It's very grey and rainy here. I think it's been raining all day but I'm not entirely sure. I've only been up since 2pm!!! I'msurprised we haven't had a thunder storm yet, considering how warm it's been.

It's very grey and rainy here. I think it's been raining all day but I'm not entirely sure. I've only been up since 2pm!!! I'msurprised we haven't had a thunder storm yet, considering how warm it's been.

You got lucky, here we had thunder storms all day.

I wish we would have a thunderstorm. This sort of weather gives me the worst headaches.

Gr :(

I want the sun back! My tan is slowly fading! This is not a good sign.

Egypt. Not in England unfortunately.

I've always wanted to go to Egypt. Possibly too hot for me.

I went to Kenya three years ago, though. That was particularly awesome.

I've always wanted to go to Egypt. Possibly too hot for me.

I went to Kenya three years ago, though. That was particularly awesome.

The heat was absolutely piercing. I'd love to go back in winter, as it's only a cool 20C then. It was absolutely beautiful though, I stayed on the Sinai peninsula and the Red Sea region. The diving was one hell of an experience.

I had loads of friends go to Kenya for gap years. Insanely jealous! Heard some amazing things about the place.

It was certainly the best holiday I've ever been on. I want to go back at some point. I got amazing photos hanging around here...

I for one, welcome the crappy weather back. it was just too hot, its much better when its fairly damp. I personally love storms, there pretty awesome.
I also went to Marrakesh once, that was pretty cool. went to Fez, and bought a Fez. It was very hot though, and everyone wanted to steal your money one way or another. or sell you an AK47. or some weed. And everything smelt awful. lovely people though, very hospitable once you've paid them.

Back