Deathmatch Classic 2?

P

PunisheR

DO ANY OF YOU PLAY DEATHMATCH CLASSIC (DMC) IT IS A GREAT MOD. VERY SIMILAR TO THE FIRST QUAKE. ANYWAYS, IT IS A MOD CREATED BY VALVE SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS IF HALF LIFE 2 WILL COME WITH DEATHMATCH CLASSIC 2? OR ARE ANY OF YOU REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN THAT?

PLEASE RESPOND

THANKS

PunisheR

DONT BE A JACKASS AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS PLEASE

Now we dont need all the name calling....

please don't post in all caps next time.

Actually deathmatch classic sucked but i suppose i just dont like that sorta thing

yeh, i've only ever tested DMC out never played it multiplayer with others. i suppose the test was enough for me.

In answer to your other question.. i don't think anyone here knows that it will or won't be be in HL2, there hasn't been much info released for the HL2 multiplayer as of now.

DMC was alright, but I don't like your pointless deathmatches and what have you, when compared to the more innovative mods of today (Natural Selection, TFC, etc.)
Uhhh....a little bit off topic, but...
Originally posted by PunisheR
Didnt mean to, caps lock was on.
Okay...but...you turned off caps lock to write your name, then?
Sorry. Anyway, DMC 2.0 would be kinda cool, though. For one of those 'play-every-once-in-a-while' kinda things.

-Vert

DM games like quake are perfect for 1on1s and tdm games.

caps lock

who gives a fuÇkin shit about me having caps lock on stop whining u bitches

Re: caps lock

Originally posted by PunisheR
who gives a fuÇkin shit about me having caps lock on stop whining u bitches

Well, it's considered as shouting, so people don't really like to be shouted at.

Also, we don't take well to people who use various methods of getting around the expletives filter. You think it was put there as a game? "Oh oh! Who can bypass the filter in the most interesting way!?". No, I don't think so. Do yourself a favour and calm down, and perhaps rip off your Caps Lock key.

Back