decline in males

jverne

Reaction score
(NaturalNews) Canada's national newspaper, The Globe and Mail, reports something is happening to men and boys which concerns scientists and researchers: fewer boys are being born than girls. How far-reaching is this problem? In a study by Dr. Devra Davis of the University of Pittsburgh, the combined figures for U.S. and Japan is a "staggering tally of 262,000 'missing boys' from 1970 to about 2000 because of a decline in the sex ratio at birth."

In Canadian babies, hypospadiasis has increased by 60% since the mid-1970's. This is a disfiguring defect, where the urinary opening is on the underside of the penis rather than its normal anatomical position. Other countries are seeing an increase in this condition as well.

om 1983 to 2005, young Canadian males in the 20 to 44 age bracket have seen a 54 per cent rise in testicular cancer. Testosterone levels in U.S. men have declined by nearly 20% over the past two decades. Both fertility and virility rates are down, including the shrinking size of male gonads.

There's a definite parallel in the animal kingdom. Man-made chemical toxins frequently assault males of different species with fiercer effects. Amphibians such as male toads are being feminized.

Of the world's 100,000 registered chemicals, many are endocrine disruptors, exhibiting toxic hormonal effects along with carcinogenicity. Even in mere parts per million, these chemicals can upset the intricate working of human hormones. Xenoestrogens are found in DDT and other organophosphate pesticides, PCB's, plastics, bisphenol A, DES, as well as mercury and uranium. They're in our food and the air we breathe. This continuing chemical assault from pesticide applications is taking a serious health toll. There is good reason to be pro-active in lessening these assaults as much as possible, and the effects upon men and boys is obviously a major one.

http://www.naturalnews.com/025076.html

global warming is just the tip of the iceberg...actually it's borderline retarded being concerned about it. so stop it. there are so many more threatening problems out there than ****ing CO2. it pisses me off just thinking about it.

i support electric cars not just because they emit no CO2, but because there are less toxic fumes coming out of them (let's put the battery issue aside for now).

i'm stepping out of line here...but our consumerism/"capitalistic" system is part to blame

Drill Drill Drill!!!!!!!

damn that consumerism/"capitalistic" system damn it for all the wonderful things its given me damn it to hell!!!!!!!!

i support electric cars not just because they emit no CO2, but because there are less toxic fumes coming out of them (let's put the battery issue aside for now).

How about where the electricity comes from in the first place? :)

that's what i first thought too...but then i realized there is no use for them if your penis has to be cut off because of defects.

Well Ive already been born so my penor is A-ok!:thumbs:

There's a definite parallel in the animal kingdom. Man-made chemical toxins frequently assault males of different species with fiercer effects. Amphibians such as male toads are being feminized.
Run For Your Life Gay Toxins :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about where the electricity comes from in the first place? :)

large plants generally have better efficiency but most importantly they can have complex filter systems that reduces toxic output. i'm talking about coal plants. in nuclear plants...there are no toxic fumes.

if we switch to geothermal...then our energy problems would be solved for the time being. remember...in developed nations we use 40% of energy to heat our homes...energy that comes from fossil fuels (mostly). if passive houses would be the norm combined with low depth geothermal energy (hot water...not boiling). then we'd cut probably half our emissions. today...there is probably no new house built that without some kind of insulation (actually insulating your house is probably the best thing you can do...it's a win win situation, you save energy and money in the long term. i've also read that insulation quickly pays itself)

but i'm not that concerned about energy right now (but that doesn't mean it's not a crucial factor in the issue). i'm more worried about chemical pollution of air, water, and food.
this is a tougher issue because this would need a drastic change in our behavior (e.g. less consumption).
where i live most surface water is by our standards considered undrinkable. sure it won't kill you instantly but for long term survival it's a no go. situation is getting better (slowly) because of law enforcement and spreading awareness...but still...certain chemicals can persist in an environment very long.

main point...we're trashing our planet to no end. even the UN civil rights say every person should be entitled to a healthy environment...so in my POV the freedom to pollute is below the right to a clean environment. when it comes to the environment...no you are not free to do anything.

Dont like it get off the planet *angrystare* grrrrrrr

You know, I thought my balls had been looking smaller lately.

Of the world's 100,000 registered chemicals, many are endocrine disruptors, exhibiting toxic hormonal effects along with carcinogenicity. Even in mere parts per million, these chemicals can upset the intricate working of human hormones. Xenoestrogens are found in DDT and other organophosphate pesticides, PCB's, plastics, bisphenol A, DES, as well as mercury and uranium. They're in our food and the air we breathe. This continuing chemical assault from pesticide applications is taking a serious health toll. There is good reason to be pro-active in lessening these assaults as much as possible, and the effects upon men and boys is obviously a major one.
How about some bloody sources you hippy? Evidence perhaps?

Shit guys there are millionz of chemicals, many are bad! Let's eat organic or we all dieee!

How about some bloody sources you hippy? Evidence perhaps?

Shit guys there are millionz of chemicals, many are bad! Let's eat organic or we all dieee!

i'm not a hippy nor chemist but:

http://www.scorecard.org/chemical-groups/one-list.tcl?short_list_name=tri00ry

and organic is not the way to go...considering the overpopulated earth. but the use of pesticides and sort should be reduced and less things should be discarded (especially this!). i've posted that video where Vienna throws away so much bread it could feed one of Austrian city's. where's the point of growing wheat and then throwing the bread away?

I was talking to the person who wrote the article :p

Damn, looks like we all have destiny's as sex slaves for hundreds of women, oh well, nothing to do but accept our fate.

THE EARTH IS RIDDING ITSELF OF THE OVERPOPULATION PROBLEM.
Many girls will die virgins.

This really doesn't seem like a serious problem, generally speaking more women then men could be considered a good thing should catastrophy hit.

But since what little effects they are are so statistically insignificant, I'm happier to let humans evolve and adapt to the new environment.

Weedy little non-men who cant handle "ZOMG ZOH EM GEE CHEMICULZZZZZZ" will die out while Kase and me will repopulate the UK, one bitch at a time.

The other countries will be repopulated as the local HL2.net member sees fit.

:cheers:

The induction of Celine Dion into the western diet was achieved at the recommendation of the illuminati to offset the phallocentric side effects of China's one baby policy. Exposure to Celine Dion results in the production of more X chromosomal carrying sperm in human males and symptoms of middle-aged nymphomania in women. Over-exposure to Celine Dion has been subscribed to sufferers of male to female gender dysphoria and results in the growth of secondary female sex characteristics. In 20 years time, ageing Chinese bachelors will be lured to the west by the promise of plenty of singleton ladies, but the illuminati didn't count on Celine Dion building a big zapping ray gun that instantaneously turns everyone into women.

Ladies and Gentlemen: I present to you the plot of Halo 4.

This really doesn't seem like a serious problem, generally speaking more women then men could be considered a good thing should catastrophy hit.

But since what little effects they are are so statistically insignificant, I'm happier to let humans evolve and adapt to the new environment.

Weedy little non-men who cant handle "ZOMG ZOH EM GEE CHEMICULZZZZZZ" will die out while Kase and me will repopulate the UK, one bitch at a time.

The other countries will be repopulated as the local HL2.net member sees fit.

:cheers:

Sorry, the last thing the world needs is more ginger, no underwear wearing scots running around.

The induction of Celine Dion into the western diet was achieved at the recommendation of the illuminati to offset the phallocentric side effects of China's one baby policy. Exposure to Celine Dion results in the production of more X chromosomal carrying sperm in human males and symptoms of middle-aged nymphomania in women. Over-exposure to Celine Dion has been subscribed to sufferers of male to female gender dysphoria and results in the growth of secondary female sex characteristics. In 20 years time, ageing Chinese bachelors will be lured to the west by the promise of plenty of singleton ladies, but the illuminati didn't count on Celine Dion building a big zapping ray gun that instantaneously turns everyone into women.

Ladies and Gentlemen: I present to you the plot of Halo 4.
GAME OF THE YEAR.

/capschar

Sorry, the last thing the world needs is more ginger, no underwear wearing scots running around.

Thats good, because I'm not. :)

I'm also partial to a pair of boxer shorts with my general day to day wear.

Eejit: Dude, I appreciate the flattery but stop coming onto me man, its getting weird.

Also you need to remain straight, man, Eire will need repopulating to. You must suffer the woman so that your nation may live!. \o/

i'm stepping out of line here...but our consumerism/"capitalistic" system is part to blame

Bullshit, you're stating your opinion in an open forum which everybody is welcome to do in a public arena.

You just might get flamed for it instead...

It's OK, because people in the future can drill into amber rocks and get DNA from little flies and breed more humans. I saw it on this film I watched. Jurassic something.

It's OK, because people in the future can drill into amber rocks and get DNA from little flies and breed more humans. I saw it on this film I watched. Jurassic something.
Billy and the Clonasaurus.

tn2_jeff_goldblum_1.jpg

LIFE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY...

**** off Goldblum. I'm running this show.

Jack%20ONeil%202.JPG

On topic: It doesn't work like that Pobzy. Woman was meant to inherit the earth.

Figures, men create civilization and all the hard work and women inherit it.

Durka dur :naughty:

Back