Despised to be an American.

kilword

Reaction score
man.....bush won...only president ive ever heard of that makes you feel depised to be an american. funny when you look at the color maps...every single state thats red is in someway a freakin "redneck/retirment" state and every actually every major american governing state is blue....im not pro-kerry im pro anyone in office but bush. *sigh*
flame all you want but he is a idiot...
"noone that wears a cowboy hat and is a ranch-hand should not be in office" no offence to anyone but most "cowboyish" older men are biast in alot of cases. plus someone that can at least talk straight and clearly without being always hesitent and looking for words to use.
:flame: :flame: :devil: :devil: *666*
cause if you 5 5 5 then im 6 6 6! :angry:

The Mullinator said:
See other threads already posted, stop flaming, and move on.

Move on? Election results have just been made known. Allow people to get pissy at least for one night. Hell, expect them to be pissy for the rest of the week at the very least.

In any case, decisions made by the US have a global impact. That has everything to do with the man just re-elected, so excuse us if we seem somewhat upset by this and have trouble "moving on".

Absinthe said:
Move on? Election results have just been made known. Allow people to get pissy at least for one night. Hell, expect them to be pissy for the rest of the week at the very least.

In any case, decisions made by the US have a global impact. That has everything to do with the man just re-elected, so excuse us if we seem somewhat upset by this and have trouble "moving on".
The faster you move on the easier it will be for you in the long run.

Yes, don't make a stir, go sit in the back of the bus.

I find it hard to believe you're an American kilword with an attitude like that. Anyway there's nothing to be ashamed of being an American regardless of what president's in charge. It's not like he (or she, could be a woman sometime in the future) represents YOU (or the average-american for that matter).

God bless President Bush and God bless our military. Better luck next time Dems.

The Mullinator said:
This coming from a person with an insult in their sig.

ShadowFox said:
This coming from a person with an insult in their sig.
I put that there to be funny, not to insult Britney Spears. I realize what she said was most likely an honest mistake on her part.

Just so you Americans know; I like you.
Every American I've personally met has been a down to earth, decent, polite, but pretty cool person.

Your presidents appalling though, just don't let people allow that to cloud their judgment on you guys. You're cool dudes in a country with no decent choice in the vote. Better luck next time x

Moving on will be easier. Go punch a pillow or something.

K e r b e r o s said:
Moving on will be easier. Go punch a pillow or something.

Venting aggression? What do you think I'm doing right now?

It's better if I deal with my utter disappointment in America rather than bottle it up and let it linger inside my mind for a couple of weeks.

It's better if I deal with my utter disappointment in America rather than bottle it up and let it linger inside my mind for a couple of weeks.

Punching a pillow is much better then posting constant dissapointment threads. Your only going to get retorts, and thats not at all good for your health.

Well, my guy won, and I was going to come on here and be gracious.

But after seeing how all the democrats and euro-trash on this board are acting I think I'll just leave it at this.

SUCK IT.

Homer said:

Okey dokey.

Keep us updated on the War on Terror and tell us when you've actually accomplished something.

K e r b e r o s said:
Punching a pillow is much better then posting constant dissapointment threads. Your only going to get retorts, and thats not at all good for your health.

Punching a pillow doesn't accomplish much for me since I don't have an audience. I would prefer to engage in an argument of retorts that go nowhere instead of yelling at a wall.

Punching a pillow doesn't accomplish much for me since I don't have an audience. I would prefer to engage in an argument of retorts that go nowhere instead of yelling at a wall.

So, yell at your parents...?

Maybe, talking to yourself, would be healthy and a modest choice to boot.

I have a feel for the kind of Bush supporter. "SUCK IT" wow. Like the sig says {good luck} you poor poor bastards.

I would hate to be in that Country. I feel for all the people who have to sit back and look at that Monkey smile while he ****s your country into the ground.

I honestly hope when the shit hits the fan that a Bush supports family is the one to be bombed, poisoned, or shot at. Maybe that's what it will take to have this president impeeched.

You guys wanted to kick Clinton out for a blowjob. Where the hell are some of you guys coming from? It's shocking.

I have a feel for the kind of Bush supporter. "SUCK IT" wow. Like the sig says {good luck} you poor poor bastards.

I would hate to be in that Country. I feel for all the people who have to sit back and look at that Monkey smile while he ****s your country into the ground.

I honestly hope when the shit hits the fan that a Bush supports family is the one to be bombed, poisoned, or shot at. Maybe that's what it will take to have this president impeeched.

You guys wanted to kick Clinton out for a blowjob. Where the hell are some of you guys coming from? It's shocking.

Go back to sleep. Your angry.

choppermech said:
God bless President Bush and God bless our military. Better luck next time Dems.

I can't believe American's still use things like "God Bless" and "God Bless America", we stopped using that after World War 1 !

Yea, because your armies became so depressed at the suffering and death surrounding the calls to their own god, not one of your soldiers could believe a God existed.

I sincerely hope that is sarcasm..

And Im not even american here, i hate that the countries decision to choose that dictator affects the rest of the world... I feel for the people who have to deal with the job losses, and the "terror" speeches..

ps- Americans "sat" out ww1 for their own interests... and they would have sat out ww2 if it wasnt for the japaneses attack.. so dont get all "god bless" on me..

I sincerely hope that is sarcasm..

And Im not even american here, i hate that the countries decision to choose that dictator affects the rest of the world... I feel for the people who have to deal with the job losses, and the "terror" speeches..

Its not. What are you going to do? Make a thread about it?

K e r b e r o s said:
Its not. What are you going to do? Make a thread about it?

Are you American? If yes, what state?

Are you American? If yes, what state?

Im proud to be an America, were at least I know im free!
><

and I wont forget, the men who died, who gave that right to me...and I gladly stand up! Next to you - and defend her still today!

Because they're aint no doubt, I love this land! [chorus: love this land!]
God bless, the US...A.

...what?

You live in a vault!

"god pray for americans" ..that should be the rallying cry

It isnt the president that is America, it is the people. Frankly I don't like either Bush or Kerry, but it was one or the other. Bush just seemed to be the lesser of two evils. Also they were both in the Skull and Bones, which is a crazy secret society. If we Americans had our way, we would elect someone down to earth that demonstrated Honesty, morals, and concern for the Nation. All these guys were concerned about was winning the election and how to put on the best show. I guess we will see what kind of a person Bush really is in these next four years though.

kilword said:
man.....bush won...only president ive ever heard of that makes you feel depised to be an american. funny when you look at the color maps...every single state thats red is in someway a freakin "redneck/retirment" state and every actually every major american governing state is blue....
Totally. In fact, even though the race is relativly close, most of the "map" is red. In fact, even California itself looks mostly red.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/CA/P/00/index.html

Why is this?

Its simple. The places that are blue are densly populated. Its these areas where people from all cultures colide. Here there is a greater exchange of ideals and ideologies, where we have grown to be accepting of differences and understanding of eachother. In the red areas there is greater isolation and less contact with diversity. These people stick to old ways, the only ways that anyone around them knows, and adpot the stuborn opinions of their familys.

"god pray for americans" ..that should be the rallying cry

You...dont want to pray for us.

Remember? Infact, you wanted to kill us. So stop praying, it only gives us more luck. :D

K e r b e r o s said:
You...dont want to pray for us.

Remember? Infact, you wanted to kill us. So stop praying, it only gives us more luck. :D

stop twisting my words ..I've never called for the death of americans ...stop baiting as well

What is all this about? Real life isn't pretty. What kind of illusionist crap it this.

"Fine by me. While your coming to get me, im coming to get...your ***."

What world does your brain live in. Mines the real one.

stop twisting my words ..I've never called for the death of americans ...stop baiting as well

Yea, you did. Infact, you said you wanted to come down here with an MP5 and shoot some of us. Dont make me go quote the thread and post...

What world does your brain live in. Mines the real one.

Im right behind you, but you keep pushing me away because im an American. :p

For a party that claims to be inclusive I sure have seen a lot of "moron" "redneck" "hick" "idiot" name calling against anyone who doesn't think like them.

K e r b e r o s said:
Yea, you did. Infact, you said you wanted to come down here with an MP5 and shoot some of us. Dont make me go quote the thread and post...

please do find the quote ..I dont remember saying that

The Mullinator said:

It's easy to say that when you probably voted for the victor.

Back