Reaction score
I was on amazon
Look at the game maker, the media type and console
someone at amazon just does not care :D

Attachments

• left4dead2byEAforN64.jpg
    left4dead2byEAforN64.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 509
How on earth can you browse with your Firefox toolbars taking up so much space? That's ridiculous.

Who doesn't care? I just got my copy today

left4deadn64.png

edit: yeah, you have waaay too much going on in that browser

Heh, I actually thought that was Amazon's background. I even doubted the possibility of crap taking up that much space on a browser.

And now the rebbel will shout:
SPAMERS
SPAMERS

My uncle's browser toolbars take up half his screen, literally. I don't get how he even manages to browse. It shouldn't be possible.

Actually the reason it says EA games is because EA publishes the game, its funny that you don't see EA anywhere on the box art but if you look close enough you will see them mentioned on the back of the game box at the bottom and the back of the instruction manual if you have the Xbox 360 version.

Actually the reason it says EA games is because EA publishes the game, its funny that you don't see EA anywhere on the box art but if you look close enough you will see them mentioned on the back of the game box at the bottom and the back of the instruction manual if you have the Xbox 360 version.

The point of the post was that it claimed to be on N64.

I believe EA was part of what he thought was wrong. Hence the "look at the game maker" part of his post. Which, if Amazon actually said "game maker: EA" instead of "by EA" he would be right. But instead he is wrong.

Wow... that's a huge toolbar!

... that's what she said...

but really... what's going on with that?

Back