• I'm only buying it for 'No Russian'.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
With the amount of drama that occurred in the past couple of weeks, we've all seen how much a company can fall on their ass when greed gets in the way.

So, did you ignore the calls of your brothers, took your $60(see you don't get to assume I mean console version anymore) and spent it on a game with cutting edge mouse-look capabilities?

Truly innovative.

12 hours until I can lick my Hardened Edition. ;)

No, looks shit. Prob won't even borrow it like I did with CoD4.

i'm not gonna pre order it or buy it on the first day but I don't think i'll be able to resist playing it at some point in time
it just looks like too much fun, regardless of the ongoing IW BS

I better have my hardened copy when I get home from work tomorrow or else gamestop is getting it!

Well I liked the COD franchise since COD 1. COD 4 is a great game and the sequel looks even better. It was either picking L4D 2 or MW2 today and I....:(.....I picked MW2 for PC. ;( The whole single-player experience, multi-player and spec-ops mode is way more than what L4D 2 could ever give. I'll wait until L4D 2 goes down to $20 but yes, I'm ticked off I paid $60. I really don't care too much about the dedicated servers because I don't use mods except for Source games. Yes I know I'm a sucker according to flamehaus. ;(

Mainly I'm angry that Royce on the flamehaus forums has acted so arrogantly. He became of the legend of a hl2world mapper to go on to Infinity Ward to becoming a corporate jerk. The whole thread is here: http://www.flamehaus.com/bbs/125-vt150237.html?start=1860

*Oh god...I accidentally...the whole pre-paid credit card...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLxSBz8_ZeE

No amount of civilian mass murder could get me to buy a game.

Ok so Prototype is an exception.

Bought the PC version. Currently looking at the box and waiting for the activation on Steam tomorrow. I couldn't care less about multiplayer.

I'm waiting on reviews, mostly to decide when not if I'll get it. I'll get one day in town if I find it for cheapish. Not gona run in and buy it on day1.

No.
They've basically turned the MP into a no skill required cluster**** of perks and that was the only reason I had any interest in it in the first place.

Waiting on reviews too, even though they're all going to be biased.

No. CoD4 was mediocre and boring. I would never pay money for a Call of Duty game.

United Offensive and Call of Duty 2 were superb, I havent really liked another CoD game after that...

Yeah, I agree - only CoD I truly enjoyed was United Offensive, and it was made by Gray Matter, not IW.

The only thing I hated with MW was the grenades, they should have been more 'realistic'. I shouldn't be able to throw a grenade over 2 houses and a creek bed to kill a guy capturing a flag. A grenade throw should only have as much power as it takes to throw a grenade into a second story window from maybe 15-20ft away.

If you can't reach the flag being capped in time, then you're punishment for not guarding better is losing the flag. I shouldn't be able to 'guard' a flag by tossing miracle grenades over houses a hundred feet away.

On second thought I also hated the acog m40 bug. The acog is supposed to increase range and decrease damage, but for the m40 it decreased range and increased damage...to the point where 1 shot, anywhere on the body, was an instant kill. It literally would have taken 5 minutes for some programmer at IW to change the acog variable/base weapon damage/whatever and upload a 100kb patch.

But yes, I'm buying it for the ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back