Do you like milk by itself?

Do you like to drink milk by itself

• Total voters
I hate milk and dairy products, and avoid them at all costs. I was a vegan for five years. I eat meat AND dairy now but mostly I hate dairy.

Drinking milk alone is disgusting. It's from the tit of a cow, and it's got pus in it.

YUM

Not completely by itself, the milk has to be accompanied by a dish that goes along with it nicely. Pasta foods, mostly.

I can only drink milk with pancakes that have peanut butter on them. Since it's good at clearing the food through your throat.

I hate milk and dairy products, and avoid them at all costs. I was a vegan for five years. I eat meat AND dairy now but mostly I hate dairy.

Drinking milk alone is disgusting. It's from the tit of a cow, and it's got pus in it.

YUM

:frown: Milk isn't disgusting, YOU ARE.

Side-note: my friend insists that silk (soy milk) is better than normal milk. Why the hell is it even called soy milk anyway, there's no soy teat from whence milk issues, it's all a lie.

:frown: Milk isn't disgusting, YOU ARE.

Side-note: my friend insists that silk (soy milk) is better than normal milk. Why the hell is it even called soy milk anyway, there's no soy teat from whence milk issues, it's all a lie.

Soy milk ain't that bad. I preferred rice milk though.

Raz! You filmed yourself too?!

YUM

Pretty much with Phobs on this one. I occasionally consume something with dairy in it (Chai, Icecream, cream cheese on bagel) But I generally try to avoid the stuff.

Pasteurization process kills the bad things in the milk like the pus. The organic material is still going to be in there, but oh well. I still drink the milk even thinking that I'm drinking pus.

I think it gives it that frothier, creamier texture. Mmm mmm good.

I rarely drink milk anymore because it has more calories and I'm a bit lactose intolerant and I hate having diarrhea after consuming some. So generally I stay away from it.

I don't often get the chance to have yogurt or cottage cheese, but I enjoy both of those things too. Yogurt is really good for you, and cottage cheese can be tasty as long as it's full fat kind.

Things like cheese are just... well, cheese is ****ing amazing. Some day I want to have sampled tons of varieties since there are so many out there in the world.

Cheese is pretty damn awesome... just gives bad breath.

I can tolerate cheese breath.

What I cannot tolerate is peanut butter and water breath. That's vomit inducing.

Does chocolate milk count as milk by itself. Chocolate milk is what the gods drink and according to my friend, is why Venus is so bright.

YUM

It could be worse.

MilkMaiden2.jpg

I rarely drink milk by itself
I use it more as an addon. Makes me phelgmy

this thread is obviously not sucking, it has 7 frikin' pages an 102 posts!

You didn't like the ramen thread either Solaris! Is there no pleasing you?!

For srs though; what the ****. We have ridiculous threads at the moment. I don't mind. I like talking about pencils, ramen and milk.

Last time I tried invigorating the forum with a good ol' freestyle rap battle, I got an infraction.

Frankly, there's no hope.

Sulkdodds didn't.

Frankly, he gives better BJs.

So it's obvious who I'm going to listen to.

Back