Dungeon Siege II SP Demo Tomorrow

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Two Single-player demos are on the horizon. Launching Tomorrow, Dungeon Siege II will be launching their Single-player demo. You've had a chance to sample the multi-player, how about a little solo fun? Then this Friday has been dubbed "F.E.A.R. Friday" as VU Games is launching their highly anticipated Single-player demo of F.E.A.R.; If that doesn't make you excited, you should be poked with a rabid mongoose. Repeatedly.

Nice weekend indeed
http://www.fileplanet.com/

damn, it just gets better and better... this weekend and next week are gonna be blissful, thx for the info

Downloading now :) I haven't a clue what it is, but I'm downloading it anyway.

Edit - 1.4GB? You've got to be joking, bollocks to this game :p

Yeah thats crazy. Im downloading at >750kbs and I still have like 25 mins to go. For a demo thats nuts.

JiMmEh said:
Edit - 1.4GB? You've got to be joking, bollocks to this game :p
holy shit!:eek: i missed that fact, better be a damn fine demo, and long

1.5gb for the demo?
I shudder to think of how big the full game is...

96% complete. This demo is half the size of a normal retail game lol.

**** a duck, that's a huge download! This better be worth it, if it's videos that is bumping up the filesize I'll.....I'll.....I'll delete the demo. :|

It does have a good amount of CG videos, which are well done. It is also very long. I have been playing for about an hour and a half, with no end in sight. It starts you off at the very beginning of the game, you make your character and then your thrown into the thick of it. The story seems pretty decent so far, gameplay is basically the same as the last one. The graphics could be better, but they arnt horrible, well the graphics in the menu look like something from a 10 yr old rpg. I am enjoying it though, and wouldnt have stopped if I didnt have to go to work soon.

****ed up at 20% from gamershell, I'll probably get this another day when the whole world doesn't want it

Back