election coverage gets a-rolling

gh0st said:
it would if youre at fox news.. im unsure about the ohio thing.. ill wait til cnn declares it.
I'm looking at a yahoo one...but I guess they are wrong.

Uh oh...I can't wait till they wake up and see that Bush won...omg this gonna be so funny!

KidRock said:
If you live in America you are a moron.. How did we loose our own revolution when a decleration of independence was signed and recognized by briton... which means we won.

Since you're an American, as I am, I want to let you in on a few rules while we attempt to make fun of other countries:

1. If you're going to insult another country, please, at least make sure you spell shit right. Such as other country names. BRITAIN.

2. I think at least every American should recognize that the French helped us in our war for independence. They didn't start sucking until they gave us the cold shoulder after WW2.

It's looking positive for Bush. And I believe in both the Senate and the House, the GOP is up.

Ohio is about 100,000 votes in favor of Bush so far with 86% in.
B-2,408,503
K-2,307,675

Adrien C said:
Does Kerry have a chance to win ?

Of course. Only FOX is projecting a Bush win. This is a far way from over. If the areas of Ohio that havent reported so far are urban then he still may squeak out a win. Remember, still 4 more anyways.

It's looking positive for Bush. And I believe in both the Senate and the House, the GOP is up.

The House was never a question and yes it seems as if Republicans will see a 1 or 2 net seat gain in the Senate.

Top Secret said:
I think at least every American should recognize that the French helped us in our war for independence. They didn't start sucking until they gave us the cold shoulder after WW2.
yeah just like the ussr won ww2, right? :rolleyes:

Well we will find out in the morning....

I'm looking at a yahoo one...but I guess they are wrong.

Uh oh...I can't wait till they wake up and see that Bush won...omg this gonna be so funny!
IF it stays as it is now and Bush does eek it out, this forum will explode. Asus and the rest of you mods, you are going to have a lot of deleting to do!

Humm moderator around, did I mention America is a great place ? :O

Adrien C, are you calling me backup?

You expect a Brit to side with you? ;)

Nah only kidding... I *sort* of side with you. I am very *very* worried about what another 4 years of Bush would bring, hence my staying up to watch the coverage on BBC news 24.

I don't want to say more because I can see myself being drawn into flaming.

seinfeldrules said:
IF it stays as it is now and Bush does eek it out, this forum will explode. Asus and the rest of you mods, you are going to have a lot of deleting to do!
Good thing hardware doesn't get threads about politics. :naughty:

On a side note, Iowa is only about 1,000 votes off (K+).

* YET TO CONFIRM *

Aparently, Ben Ladden sended a tape that said if Bush won he would attak.

God, msnbc just projected an ohio win, along with alaska.... we lose.

Again, projected is much different from winning. Still almost 13% left to count.

as of 11:58 pm

Bush = 269
Indiana
Kentucky
Georgia
West Virginia
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Alabama
S. Carolina
N. Carolina
Virginia
Kansas
Wyoming
Nebraska
Texas
S. Dakota
N. Dakota
Mississippi
Louisiana
Arkansas
Utah
Montana
Idaho
Arizona
Colorado
Florida
Ohio
Alaska

Kerry = 211
Vermont
New Jersey
Connecticut
Delaware
Massachusetts
Illinois
Maryland
D.C.
New York
Rhode Island
Maine
Pennsylvania
California
Washington
Oregon
Hawaii

Adrien C said:
* YET TO CONFIRM *

Oh...damn..I better run back to the polling site and change my vote...

Asus said:
Good thing hardware doesn't get threads about politics. :naughty:

On a side note, Iowa is only about 1,000 votes off (K+).

If you want that to change, I can make it happen :naughty: :smoking: :LOL: :p

Even though Kerry has *apparently* lost, I don't think people can question Bush's legitmacy about his *apparent* reelection. Not only will he win the popular vote by a substantial margin, but he will win the electoral vote with little criticism (from both sides) about voter fraud.

This happens alot on the off topic forums, I have one tab open for foxnews.com, one for this thread, and one so i can look at other threads in the hl2.net off topic forums. haha<---owns

hmm..i need to dl the new firefox version

seinfeldrules said:
Again, projected is much different from winning. Still almost 13% left to count.

I understand... but people of faith (yeah right, im sure they practice religion day by day) play a big part, and their spot is secured.

I'm so sick of people voting for moral value instead of the betterment of the world. Selfish mother****ers.

blahblahblah said:
Even though Kerry has *apparently* lost, I don't think people can question Bush's legitmacy about his *apparent* reelection. Not only will he win the popular vote, but he will win the electoral vote with little criticism (from both sides) about voter fraud.

This one looks legit, the last one was not.

Adrien C said:
* YET TO CONFIRM *

* Just Confirmed! *

Adrien C can't spell!

This election is over. Ah well, swallow your pride guys and welcome Bush to another four years. Wonderful..... Yay.... I'm moving to the UK or somethin'...

sublidieminal said:
I understand... but people of faith (yeah right, im sure they practice religion day by day) play a big part, and their spot is secured.

I'm so sick of people voting for moral value instead of the betterment of the world. Selfish mother****ers.

??????

KidRock said:
* Just Confirmed! *

Adrien C can't spell!

That was just trooling in a pure form, I'm telling something and for no reason you try to insult me you twat.

Edit: so "kid rock" tell us, how many lenguages can you speak ?

Adrien C said:
That was just trooling in a pure form, I'm telling something and for no reason you try to insult me you twat.

Yeah you havent trolled at all in this thread? Please..

seinfeldrules said:

Doesn't matter. I just checked the TV and Bush has won 269 electoral votes. Electoral votes pwnz0rz t3h p0pul4r v0t3's b0Xx0rz.

Doesn't matter. I just checked the TV and Bush has won 269 electoral votes. Electoral votes pwnz0rz t3h p0pul4r v0t3's b0Xx0rz.
He hasnt won anything yet. That number is taking into account Ohio, which I think is a premature call.

MadHatter said:

Those votes are projected.

seinfeldrules said:
Did you end up for Kerry?

Kerry, Arizona.

Moral betterment should lead to betterment of the world. I get sick and tired of people saying that moral betterment somehow hurts the world.

Man, I really should go to sleep. It's 12:13 here and I have to get up at 6 tomorrow. School is uber gay. Hmm, I think I'll fill out my college application while I'm sitting here.

blahblahblah said:
Kerry, Arizona.

Moral betterment should lead to betterment of the world. I get sick and tired of people saying that moral betterment somehow hurts the world.

How does moral betterment improve our world? You'r saying things like gay marriages should have been a vital factor in this election?

Adrien C said:
This one looks legit, the last one was not.

it most certainly was too. it's been proven time and time again bush won in 2000 fair and square. please, i beg of you, do a little intellectual investigation into the ignorant dribble you are spewing forth.

Just a coincidence the secretary of state was also Bush's campaign manager. Wait let's not stop there! Don't forget, George Bush's brother is the governer of florida. I'm sure they did nothing to twist the vote...

blahblahblah said:
"moral betterment".. good luck quantifying that one..

Back