Eurogamer re-review Team Fortress 2, increases score

Pre-hat TF2 vs free TF2... Hmm.. I think that should be a +1 and -1, thus evening out the score back to 9/10

Agreed. I stopped playing TF2 as soon as all the polycount stuff came in. After that it was too much crap.

I've been playing more of Team Fortress 2 lately because I was able to fix my video card problems that had been bugging me for a long time. It's still fun, but with the thousands of new players flooding the servers and asking for hats, it's hard to find a decent team. Team Fortress 2 may be great, but it's not flawless, and Eurogamer's perfect score for it is questionable at best.

There is alot of stuff disapeared form the original TF2, like the cartoon style muzzle flash. The hats doesn't boder me except the fact sometimes you see a flying hat just popping up and there is nobody around :/

Also sometimes the sentry bullet trails goes thru walls and over the complete map (same with the laser of the sentry), something I don't get that, that it hasen't been fixed yet.

There is alot of stuff disapeared form the original TF2, like the cartoon style muzzle flash.
That was never in the game. It got cut before release for being to distracting and visually noisy. It hurt the readability of the game rather than helping it which was what the cartoon style was all about.

no question about it Team Fortress 2 is best multiplayer"cause the best singleplayer are Half-life and Portal"

That logic is ****ing flawless

I have been playing more TF2 recently as well, after I installed Chris' TF2 Config (it makes it run faster on low end computers). I would give it 9/10.

Back