Every one of you better buy these

Darkside55

The Freeman
Reaction score
1297624394749.jpg

Gaming Heads are making Team Fortress 2 action figures. Not expensive, produced-in-limited quantities, jointless statue crap, but action figures with joints, swappable hands, (presumably swappable) hats, and weapons. And they come in both colors.

Every single one of you better buy these so we have a chance at getting more of them--and maybe some HL figures down the road. Wishful thinking, but now that Valve has finally allowed someone to make figures, who knows.

Here's a video of the Gaming Heads booth. There's some other cool stuff as well that isn't action figures, like a Portal turret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7WRvC8G0z4

if that portal turret is fuly functional and when it detects someone emits quotes of the games I will sell a testicle for it

Ooh sounds like they are going to come out with a Gordon statue. I could actually consider buying that. I'll definitely get some of the real action figures when they come out. These statues haven't really interested me but an actual action figure is a different story.

Affordability. One day though, that headcrab plush vill be mine!

I feel like we've already had this discussion.

So pricey for a statue.

About ****ing time.

Not sure if I will buy the Heavy, but if they come out with a Spy or Engie, I will in a heartbeat.

I feel like we've already had this discussion.

So pricey for a statue.
There was a discussion before when the Heavy statues were announced. A lot of that discussion was, "Expensive," "They should do figures instead." AND NOW THEY ARE. No word on price but I'd assume we're looking at something in the $20 range? Maybe "Japanese figure expensive" range.

There was a discussion before when the Heavy statues were announced. A lot of that discussion was, "Expensive," "They should do figures instead." AND NOW THEY ARE. No word on price but I'd assume we're looking at something in the $20 range? Maybe "Japanese figure expensive" range.

Oh gosh, I hope so! I'd buy one, if they were 20-50.

No word on price but I'd assume we're looking at something in the $20 range? Maybe "Japanese figure expensive" range.
Oh my... this pricing is
QUITE FORMIDABLE
drinkyourfingtea.jpg

edit: Though Japanese figures are only expensive these days because of the exchange rates. And Layton was only about £15. Yes, obviously I was looking for an excuse to post him somewhere. Every puzzle has an answer.

didn't know someone already made a thread here. I ordered the exclu red heavy statue. And I will surly get both red and blue heavy action figures, looks like the blue will come with some exclusive accessories to their color, shotgun for the blue and a hat + boxing gloves for the red. Smoker-winter ( looks like the exclusive will come with that fire axe you see on the base), headcrab zombie-fall. And the Turret looks to be in the same scale as the headcrab zombie. which means we will prolly get a 18" Chell figure down the road.

Hay guys better pics here http://toyfair2011.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=616

Back