Explosion in Oslo

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT WHAT IS UP WITH THESE ****ING FORUM CHANGES CAUSING ME TO DOUBLE POST.

Are you sure you want to leave this page? Annoying, and caused me to double post.

Europeans need to realize that multiculturalism has failed them.That is what they need to wake up from.
Even their leaders admit this.

oh Raz European Muslims and American Muslims...it's like Apples and Oranges.

How the **** do you transport that blanket around? It's god damn huge.

"Even their leaders admit this."

Yes, because country leaders which are elected periodically are the end all representation of a country. I mean shit, why do I need to speak for myself and have my own opinions when Bush was doing it for me for eight years?

Europeans need to realize that multiculturalism has failed them.That is what they need to wake up from.
Even their leaders admit this.

oh Raz European Muslims and American Muslims...it's like Apples and Oranges.

Seriously, what? What the actual f*ck?

The guy who did it (Anders Behring Breivik):

281915_103736646391378_100002651290254_19952_3470006_n.jpg

283190_103736556391387_100002651290254_19951_7468504_n.jpg

Seems to be a norwegian born right-wing extremist possibly unhappy with the government. Police think he did it all alone.

Damn. What a horrible event. My heart goes out to our brothers in the west.

I'm 100% sure it's the guy they arrested and I don't think they arrested the wrong person considering the circumstances so yes, he did it.

Look at that goatee. You can just tell someone with a goatee like that is going to end up murdering people.

Holy shit. 87 confirmed dead with the death toll expected to rise in the shooting massacre at the Labour Party (ruling party of Norway) youth camp. Police say it was definitely linked to the explosion in Oslo.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/07/22/norway.explosion/index.html?iref=BN1&hpt=hp_t1

The vast majority of the Labour Party youth movement attendees were between the ages of 16 and 22, though some were as young as 13 and others as old as their early 30s, Roberg-Larsen said. They had been planning to attend political training classes and participate in group activities during the day and sleep in tents at night, he said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

They caught this guy alive too. Police said the majority of the dead were 15 or 16 years old. Sad day for Norway :(

Treasonous convert? Do you mean religious? Then no, as has been stated all current info points to him being a right-wing extremist, an Islamophobe.

Anyway, it's a tragedy, over 87 people dead total in the(se) attack(s)!

I'm just so glad the cowardous scum didn't manage to kill himself and will have to face the relatives of his victims etc.

Edit: I wish you guys could see SD(Sweden Democrats) sympathisers reaction to this, rather than blame the perpetrator they are blaming the 'politically correct' media and multi-cultural society, since he did it because he hated multi-cultural society!

Edit 2: Claims are coming that he was a Christian fundamentalist, and a Freemasonry daily leader.

Edit 3: The guy had a Glock and an automatic registered in his name and had extensive shooting experience from shooting-clubs.

I came back to this thread thinking "maybe there's some good news." Then I realized how dumb a hope that is, how the hell could there be good news. 80+ dead? What the **** did this guy bring.

Wow. This is the most upset I've been in a long time. Not only the bombing, but 80+ innocent children dead from one gunman? What the ****. ****ing psychopaths.

There is also a video of the bodies on the island, it's pretty much an uncensored video version of the censored image posted a few pages back, NSFW, graphic, disturbing, watch at your own risk:

This is a spectacular post I found on Reddit:

Wow, drunk after work. Looking at this... Happening to my own...

This is not going to change Norway. We (and the general population) know people sometimes break down. Sometimes they have brilliant misused minds, and this happens. One person, alone, killing probably over a hundred humans. I call them humans. Like I call him a human.

Because this horrible unforgiving act happened at a youth camp. This bastard killed children.

But he is still my bastard. And it is the society I live in that will judge him. I am not smart enough to tell anybody a solution. Only thing I feel I can say is that I wish that his last days on earth (and those will be many since we don't have the death penalty in Norway) will be filled with philosophical and ideological discussions.

As we can give him understanding and peace, he will also be able to give us the same.

We can all be angry.

We can all blame anybody or anything.

We can alo get drunk (yup).

But this will not give us what we want, not truly.

I'm crying now. And I'm drunk. And it's ****ed up. But this is what I feel. I can't feel hate toward this guy. I can only feel sorrow. What pain he felt he had to deal out to so many people (and their loved ones)... I can't even understand. **** you. **** you. Why couldn't you just... Talk to someone... Anyone...

R.I.P Jon, you changed me in ways nobody will ever know. I will love you and Anders Behring Breivik forever. Because I am a part of you, and he is a part of me.

Wow. This is the most upset I've been in a long time. Not only the bombing, but 80+ innocent children dead from one gunman? What the ****. ****ing psychopaths.

There is also a video of the bodies on the island, it's pretty much an uncensored video version of the censored image posted a few pages back, NSFW, graphic, disturbing, watch at your own risk:

.... jesus ****ing christ. I don't even have words to describe how disturbing this is. Its just awful knowing those are all teenagers and seeing how they were clearly trying to hide and take cover and were just mercilessly gunned down. Eighty people... just unbelievable.

well **** me...so he was a white supremacist ey?
What logic was he following when he was killing his brothers and sisters?
And for everyone saying 21years wouldn't be enough...most European Countries reserve the right to retain people like this indefinitely as Wardens of the State.He won't ever be free again I think.

edit:Christ that Video is disturbing.

You first.

Edit: Dangit, I'm getting really good at leaving threads open and not checking for new replies.

Forgive me for trusting AJ and CNN that this was an "Islamic terror attack".
The comment made in my 2nd post was simply asking how someone who claims to be a White Supremacist goes around killing other Caucasians by the dozens.
It makes as much sense as an Muslim Terrorist going around killing other Muslims....oh wait that happens all the time.I saw some irony in this that's what my 2nd post was all about.

Over 80 people murdered on the small island. Jeez, it's so hard to comprehend the slaughter this guy could cause in such a short space of time. That picture a few pages back of the gunman standing over bodies with what looks like a young man holding his hand up pleading...godamn.

I'm glad they were able to arrest him.

There's some vids on utoob of previous summer camps from 2008 etc. Sad to think that the people in the vids may be dead now.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but you condemn Europe for trying to be "multicultural" and then wonder why a white supremacist would kill his white "brothers and sisters." I mean... how am I supposed to interpret that, really?

Unozero, you are one stupid mother****er. You jump on basically any bandwagon that comes along.

This is a spectacular post I found on Reddit:

Spectacular in which way? Because I find it spectacularly ****ing stupid. I feel lots of hate towards that guy and I think of the situation nothing like the guy in that post. Genuine hate... as in I would offer to rip him up into tiny pieces with a pair of pliars.

You know... people are always saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people."

Well you know what? Without guns that person couldn't have killed nearly as many people as he did. Guns make killing lots of people really really really easy. You can't kill that many people with any other conventional weapon without them being lined up for the slaughter.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but you condemn Europe for trying to be "multicultural" and then wonder why a white supremacist would kill his white "brothers and sisters." I mean... how am I supposed to interpret that, really?

oh your implying I would condone the killing of non native Europeans?
No I wouldn't.I would just stop all further immigration and let assimilation take care of the rest.

No I wouldn't.I would just stop all further immigration and let assimilation take care of the rest.

Yeah that would help against Aryans bombing a city and then killing 90 children. You ignorant ****. I hope a mod permabans you.

shut the **** no where did I make excuses for that man did.
Your the ignorant one. I was responding to what Bad Hat said. jackass.

shut the **** no where did I make excuses for that man did.
Your the ignorant one. I was responding to what Bad Hat said. jackass.

Whatever.

Some stupid **** douche bag said:

The same stupid **** douche bag said:
well **** me...so he was a white supremacist ey?
What logic was he following when he was killing his brothers and sisters?

Whatever.

When I made that first post I was under the impression it was an Islamic terror attack which is what AJ and CNN reported at first.
and in my 2nd post i was referring to how stupid this man is claiming to be some kind of right wing nut/nazi while killing other white people.
Can't you ****ing read? Spast.

back on OT I'm done arguing with this guy.

Anyway someone on /int/ said he had alot of money as well.like millions.

What's wrong with being a free mason btw?
I'm pretty sure my great grandpa was a free mason but he was just a regular joe though...Also that jpeg smells like antisemitism...a bit.

When I made that first post I was under the impression it was an Islamic terror attack which is what AJ and CNN reported at first.
and in my 2nd post i was referring to how stupid this man is claiming to be some kind of right wing nut/nazi while killing other white people.
Can't you ****ing read? Spast.

Like I said: you jump on any bandwagon that comes along, you ignorant racist douche bag.

Is if you knew me. I have always been out spoken about Islam this has nothing to do with a band wagon.
If me not liking Islam makes me racist in your eyes so be it.I won't loose any sleep over it. du sukkel.

Not what I was getting at, but thanks for illuminating my point. When you thought it was a muslim, you were more than happy to gripe about multiculturalism, and even now you're harping on about immigration being the problem. Yet when it's a right wing, white supremacist nutjob you drop the culture bit and just exclaim how irrational it is that he killed other white people. Maybe the comment was meant to be completely innocent, but as far as I read into your posts there was an eagerness on your part to paint it as a racial or cultural issue. Given your history of posting in this way, can you really blame me?

In any case, if that's not what you were going for, then I apologise for being a tad reactionary in my first post. Just... maybe try to show a little tact or something.

Back