Fan-made HL2 movie

That coke commercial would have been more awesome if the little baby cokes came down into people's hands for refreshing beverage purposes.

That coke commercial would have been more awesome if the little baby cokes came down into people's hands for refreshing beverage purposes.

Whole damn commercail should had somthing to do with refreshing purposes period, I say, commercails these days have gotten so OT.

A very well made video, even if the acting is pretty bad. Incredible that it was done so cheaply. On the other hand the inaccuracy of the metrocops (although true enough to the game) and the zombies are pretty lolful.

If your HD video is lagging add &fmt=22 to the URL.

I loved the metrocops, it was just the amount of humanity that I felt they had (the holding the arm up to signal NO DON'T KILL ME and his screaming of "NO NO!")

Everyone should e-mail Valve and let them know how much you enjoyed this short film.

I REALLY hope these guys get brought in to work for Valve...

I'd always hoped to see a Half-Life movie based on the Seven Hour War, though a movie set during the events of the HL2 series would be great, too.

If your HD video is lagging add &fmt=22 to the URL.
Yeah, this works. Apparently someone ripped the HD version and it's an insanely high resolution, I think adding that as a tag forces it down to a more acceptable one or something.

Everyone should e-mail Valve and let them know how much you enjoyed this short film.

I REALLY hope these guys get brought in to work for Valve...

I'd always hoped to see a Half-Life movie based on the Seven Hour War, though a movie set during the events of the HL2 series would be great, too.

As good as this was for a fan film, it wasn't good enough for me to support Valve giving these guys the reins on any official Half-Life film project.

Are you seriously complaining about people complaining about the accuracy of the metrocops?
wow.

What's that Lassie? Kupo's stuck in an infinite complaint cycle?

Ya know, im starting to get motion sickness from watching that film. its well done in almost everyway, but the camera jerkiness is way too distracting and overdone. I understand they're going for the chaotic, gritty look, but again, overdone...

I thought the metrocops looked awesome - the best I've seen in a fan film by far. The zombies looked kind of crummy but I guess its a hard costume to produce a lot of
I think the metrocops look good, but it's rather funny how terribly inaccurate their shooting is.

What's that Lassie? Kupo's stuck in an infinite complaint cycle?
Are you seriously complaining about Lassie complaining about the infinite complaint cycle and the people complaining about the accuracy of the metrokupos?
wow.

I think the metrocops look good, but it's rather funny how terribly inaccurate their shooting is.

Yeah, that was my main problem - Rebels are kickass aimers, all the metrocops have been training at the Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy.

Back