Favorite Features on a Woman?

The back wheel, although a nice frame is always worthy

mmm
1. Legs
2. Face
3. Ass
4. Stomache
5. Tits
yes i put tits last for a reason i mean im not sayin i dont like tits its just i dont mind the size or anything (unless one is a lot bigger than the other)

Eyes
Lips/Smile
Stomach
Hips
Thighs
Ass
Boobehs

In that order. If a girl is awesomely hot, but doesn't have really nice eyes or really nice lips, I'll actually consider her about average.

Well, it's all about how all of it flows together with the woman and her body type, but to break it down-

1.face
2.legs
3.hips
4.that dip/curve women have in their back
How did this happen that you have exactly the same lust-priorities as me?

Although I'd go further, and, like some obscene worker in flesh, melt the middle two into one category, where legs meet hips and lower midriff in perfect sympathy, a perfect symphony.

Pervy? Not pervy enough!
swoon.gif

Chest definitely, I honestly can't stop playing with 'em. This is closely followed by having a good face, since a good chest is nothing if her face looks like ass...

did I get in before "tits or gtfo"? wait I didn't

A good balanced body; preferably athletic with a little muscle.

Big tits/ass aren't that great; my (current) GF has some rather large ones (definitely didn't chose her for that, because it's always been a turn-off) . . . and to be perfectly honest, big is not fun at all.

:D

FURTHERMORE, the converse is true. If a girl has an average body but a beautiful face, I'll consider her awesomely hot.

Wouldn't say that. A beautiful girl with a hot body would be awesomely hot. But I do agree, a beautiful girl with average body (depends on your definition of average) > ugly girl with hot body.

Lol'd

My favorite features in this order:

Skeletal structure
Ratio of skin/flesh
Heart Rate
Repetition of the word "cat" in her daily vocabulary
Eye Socket Temperature

And I wouldn't have it any other way

My favorite features in this order:

Skeletal structure
Ratio of skin/flesh
Heart Rate
Repetition of the word "cat" in her daily vocabulary
Eye Socket Temperature

And I wouldn't have it any other way

Are you a doctor? Or gynacologist or something...?

Think alot of girls have that baywatch body, crimewatch face about them.

That, my friend, is what some people might call a "butterface". As in "hot body, but her face."

See also "butterfaith".

D:

Clitoris has to be one of my least favourite words (sorry, crossing over threads now). Why can't it be named...bunnysnuggle.

Or just like, Barry.

"butterface"

Brilliant :D

Phobie +2*

D:

Clitoris has to be one of my least favourite words (sorry, crossing over threads now). Why can't it be named...bunnysnuggle.

Or just like, Barry.

I quite understand it. Vagina sounds too sterile, hence Vagoo was invented. A much more pleasing, warm and friendly word. Bunnysnuggle does sound much better :D.

Quite like the word Vagina actually... Vagina...

... Vagina... ...

Vagina...

and, of course, intelligence.
If only intelligence and personality were visible from a distance.

And another thing! If a girl is stupid and/or has a personality that I don't like I will lose my boner. I am not kidding.

Sea, have you ever been in a relationship? Do you have any good friends who are girls ?
I have a friend who had exactly the same thoughts about himself and the girls. I think he has changed drastically as it seems he has got himself some girl friends.
See you all.

:dozey:

Back