Few questions guys!

Re: ..

Originally posted by Ender
Yeah.. but then again.. do they run so smooth on high? with AA on??

That doesnt always matter on the ram. Mostly the video card.

he sayed he got radeon 9800 while i got 9500 and i got 2 sticks of 256 in dual channel ddr 333mhz. i think he lie.

Also matters the os, how much programs you got running in the backround etc. Why dont you two benchmark each other on 3d bench?

lol we arent racing. i got xp icq,kaaza run in the backround.

Aint a race. Just to see who got better system specs.

Originally posted by dagz
Gamespot 500mb interview for 40min. Since im a gamespot subscriber im guessing not a lot of people saw it except me.

I guess so :)
Couldn't u up that on my anon ftp ? PM me, if ya want to..

he got better computer and yet he crying its choppy .... i just think its not possible

Crying?

I thought this board was restricted to ages 13 and up.. think before you post.. FromHell.

im 15 soon. i think you 2 much in the box ... or you didnt sleep well because you got losley memory

Re: Crying?

Originally posted by Ender
I thought this board was restricted to ages 13 and up.. think before you post.. FromHell.
i will ... the problem in you that you dont think and all. now lets be humans and back to "humanity" way.

I hope it will run on an Athlon xp 2200+, Gf4 Ti 4600 oc'ed, 512 mb ddr.. On the high quality settings :(

Misa : Should do, depending on how overclocked your Geforce is, you may or may not experience some fairly slow fps rates.

This thread is insanely speculative. Based on what's on the web, I feel pretty comfortable for HL2 with my 9500 Pro. I'll probably upgrade my processor. However, until previews / leaks or public betas come around, all of this is just guesswork.

For the people with high system specs, overclocks, and so on complaining of lag, you might visit www.tweak3d.net

Hmm

ehh.. my computers ok.. only really lags because a few cheap things in it.. oh well.. gonna get a new comp by the time HL2 comes out anyway

is there any 3 Ghz PC´s out to the public now?...i want one...

i read the whole post and making some summaries here:

- Half-Life 2 technology demo at E3 was run at 2Ghz,1024ddr Ram, Radeon9800 Pro, and all the setting were on high because it would be stupid to show off a game at medium settings, just think about it.

:dozey:

I got a P4 2400mhz 512mbram and Radeon 9700. I run every new game, like Unreal 2, with everything on max without problems. I hope Half life 2 will run well on my system...

Quit asking if your PC will work on Half-Life 2, nobody knows here because the game is not released, and there is no set min requirements etc.

Anyway your all over reacting. I can see a lot of people are gonna go out and buy the newest and best video cards and cpu's for nothing.

Back