Firearms Source Media Update

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Massive media update from the firearms source team, showing off all the hard work they've been up to. New models for their massive selection of guns, lots of new realistic and accurate military animations, new player models for the red team and a new map. The new media looks extremely good from a talented team which have shown excellent progression over the past few months.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]Keep up to date with FAS on the Firearms Source website.

The models do look impressive I must say. Just hints at what Valve might be able to do and how they may improve the Source engine themselves.

I shall play the crap out of this game one it is released.
Love live action shooters

omg these f4gz stole this mod y r u even reportin dis crap?????????????

lol, I didnt even think to submit this to the news site, I just posted it in the 3rd party mod section.

Any ETA as to when it's going to be released? :)

All I can say is a large portion of the team is working on this more than you should work a well paying job.

Over the years this mod has been in development we definitely learned a crapload. We're no longer in uncharted waters, we're in super ultra-coffee production mode. Unfortunately that's about as clear as I can be on the subject.

lol, I didnt even think to submit this to the news site, I just posted it in the 3rd party mod section.

All I can say is a large portion of the team is working on this more than you should work a well paying job.

Over the years this mod has been in development we definitely learned a crapload. We're no longer in uncharted waters, we're in super ultra-coffee production mode. Unfortunately that's about as clear as I can be on the subject.

Figures as soon as I **** off everything really starts to look splooge worthy. :p

Back