first day at uni

rambler

Reaction score
yeah another one of 'those' threads, i'm at bournemouth uni in uk, just moved here yesterday, it's pretty nice down here, will be nicer in the summer cos of the beach. my house is so nice and pristine, not sure how long it will stay like that. there are six of us living here. first night was good but now have a bit of a hangover, there are loads of clubs you can go fo free here.

also wondering if anyone else is at this uni, i'm actually at the arts institute, but they're next to each other anyway.

I forgive you for anything that's pissed me off in the past, theSteven. And that's quite a lot.

-Angry Lawyer

well if you really want to know she's travelling in africa, we're temporarily broken up. i have a date on tuesday and i got a number off a girl last night. also there's a house party tonight so there's always an oppertunity there.

in related news i have a macbook! it has a cool remote and a built in webcam.

She's probably caressing the smooth ebony body of some Zimbabwean warrior right about now.

:O

hmm I have a sister who just moved to Bournemouth to go to the arts institute and lives with 6 people :p

Bored of pretending to be a girl now are we?

solaris just pops outta nowhere D:

I ALSO FORGIVE theSteven

though i get him mixed up with shasta and shodan sometimes

solaris just pops outta nowhere D:

I ALSO FORGIVE theSteven

though i get him mixed up with shasta and shodan sometimes
For the love of god stop posting.

one of my best friends goes to bournemouth uni, she really likes it there,

Hope you enjoy yourself :)

I forgive you Steven! :O:O

... *needs to learn when not to hop on the bandwagon*

Yeah, that ihatecherrywagon was really bumpy

hmm I have a sister who just moved to Bournemouth to go to the arts institute and lives with 6 people :p

seriously? who is she? i might have met her, i've been out loads already, went to a house party last night, maybe she was there?

and clairlovestick, who's your friend?

personally i'm finding bournemouth hard because it feels so much smaller than london, but i;m sure i'll get used to it.

Bored of pretending to be a girl now are we?

Come to think of it, someone should check to see if Rambler and Cherry have the same IP now that Ramblers gone.

Unless that issue was resolved over my head or something..

oh forget it, it's impossible to get a straight answer on these boards.

Come to think of it, someone should check to see if Rambler and Cherry have the same IP now that Ramblers gone.

Unless that issue was resolved over my head or something..

Cherry was his "flatmate" as he said, so they DID have same IPs. but that was his excuse.

Cherry was his "flatmate" as he said, so they DID have same IPs. but that was his excuse.

Keyword: was. If he's moved now, then their IPs should theorteically be different, unless I'm just being a total idiot.

Keyword: was. If he's moved now, then their IPs should theorteically be different, unless I'm just being a total idiot.

Or maybe Cherry will have stopped posting altogether. Who knows.

ok i've now been here for a few days, uni's great. lot of work though, but i've been out clubbing every day so far.. very tired, coming in at 4 and going to uni at 9. my ex sex-buddy is down here, but probably shouldn't see her, she always messes me around, she's one of those people i just can't say no to her. on top of that there's a girl here i met in a club in london on acid, but i think we're meeting up to do friends things, she can show me the town etc..

the main mess up though is that i stupidly slept with a flatmate last night, she's cute but i think it's probably a very bad idea, i mean i am gonna live with her for a year.. ugh!! i really messed everything up this time..

ok i've now been here for a few days, uni's great. lot of work though, but i've been out clubbing every day so far.. very tired, coming in at 4 and going to uni at 9. my ex sex-buddy is down here, but probably shouldn't see her, she always messes me around, she's one of those people i just can't say no to her. on top of that there's a girl here i met in a club in london on acid, but i think we're meeting up to do friends things, she can show me the town etc..

the main mess up though is that i stupidly slept with a flatmate last night, she's cute but i think it's probably a very bad idea, i mean i am gonna live with her for a year.. ugh!! i really messed everything up this time..

lol

NEVER. EVER. SLEEP. WITH. FLATMATES.

End of. It's a terrible idea. One of you will end up really hurt, probably her.

NEVER. EVER. SLEEP. WITH. FLATMATES.

End of. It's a terrible idea. One of you will end up really hurt, probably her.

Of course dat be her! He's a playa, playin' dem wiminz like a pro. Aight?

i'm really not.. and i bumped into that girl from london, the ex buddy one and now i like her again. i hate it when that happens, for about 10 minutes afterwards i could actually feel my heart trying to thump it's way out of my chest, my knees turned to mayonaise and i felt like i was shaking. why is it that it's the people that are bad for you are the one's who get you every time?

and coming from london bournemouth still feels.... crap. plus i have such an unbeleivably enourmous work load which is only going to get bigger as time goes on.. i just can't beleive i have to live and struggle with bills in this horrible little town for three years while doing such huge amounts of work. all my friends are going to uni in brighton which is a town i'm absolutely in love with, they just spend most of their time dossing about and having a good time.

we were told that A levels were harder, uni would be a break. my course is the best in the uk, and it's in the top three film production courses in europe, it will be great when i have that qualification at the end of it, but god, it's gonna be a grind to get there.

guess i'm just feeling a bit down, i'm going to go to the beach today in my raincoat and eat fish and chips by the sea, that's something i've wanted to do since i got here, and i'm hoping it will cheer me up.

edit: the flatmate thing is slightly weird, but i think we're getting passed it. except she's very cute, i like her, but it would just be a bad idea.

Back