Forza 3 + Brutal Legend Demos out!

Reaction score
Any thoughts on them so far?

I'm downloading Forza. I'm planning on making it my first Forza game. The Brutal Legend demo isn't available in Europe until Oct 1st.

Brutal Legend was great and funny. Forza 3 didn't seem like anything special.

downloaded Brutal Legend and will play it in about 20 mins. i hear its good from a lot of people, also it comes out Oct 13th which is coming up shortly

Forza 3 demo was AMAZING

Definitely be buying it on release day

Brutal Legend was a shocker! very fresh and fun. I can also see me purchasing this game and having fun with it. does anyone remember how long of a game it is??

Brütal Legend DEMO? Only for 360 or for PS3 as well?

Does Forza 3 look to be a nice improvement over F1 & 2? I don't see why Microsoft doesn't put these on the PC.

Hate.

Does Forza 3 look to be a nice improvement over F1 & 2? I don't see why Microsoft doesn't put these on the PC.

I wouldn't say an improvement really, seems like the same game but they've added a few newbie perks to it so it's a lot less of a grind to new players. Just more of the same Forza but a lot more pretty, and that's fine by me.

The ability to roll over now will make the game infinitely more awesome.

I remember me and some random guys in a server were having a blast crashing into each other on the oval speedway at high speeds... sometimes we'd fly way up in the ****ing air but it was all buggy like.

Those outside North America/Canada will have to wait until October 1st for the Brütal Legend demo :(.

Those outside North America/Canada will have to wait until October 1st for the Brütal Legend demo :(.

Canada's a part of North America FYI

played Forza 3 briefly last night
really like what they've done with the graphics engine... still not on par with GT5 but it still looks really sharp.... and besides, i''ll take gameplay over graphics any day (this isn't meant to incite a flamewar between fanboys)
having played the crap out of F2, i notice an improvement in the physics department; weight, 2wd/4wd, understeer/oversteer, tire wear all feel very realistic and distinguishable between different cars
it also felt like they improved the sensation of speed... i mean it really feels like you're going 250km/hr... something i found was lacking in F2

first day buy for me. :thumbs:

**UPDATE**

Brutal Legend is equally awesome! :devil:

Back