Fragger's Fake Screenshots

hahah you had to blur that last one quite a bit for it to fit in there didn't ya? :)

very nice shots. too bad you can't be there to edit every frame of my HL2 experience :( :)

Specially like the grenade one maybe next time you should do one of gordon actually swallowing the nade :x

Your custom skinning on the Gman (If you did) looks as good as your other skins :E

I love the Gman one the most :thumbs: BTW, how did you get Gordon's head? :p

I love the 1st picture lol (Gman) his face is........ahhh unexplainable :p

CREMATOR666 said:
I love the Gman one the most :thumbs: BTW, how did you get Gordon's head? :p
Well, I cheated. I took the gman and kleiner and used parts of both, then colored the hair.

Well, I cheated. I took the gman and kleiner and used parts of both, then colored the hair.

Brilliant!!!! (I once used Gman's head for Gordon's in my wallpaper also, don't know why I used Gman's but I did anyway :p)

These are not Garry's mod or Photoshopped screenshots. Some times I use screenshots (manipulated by adding/removing stuff) as the background, but most elements are taken from the model viewer and the original textures.

WOW these look stunning. I think some would make great wallpapers if you made em available to download. Very good work there.

Heppyruk said:
WOW these look stunning. I think some would make great wallpapers if you made em available to download. Very good work there.
Click to enlarge, right click, set as wallpaper. They're already available for download. Also:
Click to enlarge, right click, save picture as. ;)

kleinerlamarr7er.jpg

I remember that one where lamar was dead now... kind've reminds me of that

But they are really cool

(Fragger) said:
What do you mean?

i thought you used the gordon model from half life 1, and then had to blur it a lot like that so it would fit in because its so crappy compared to hl2, i guess i was wrong though, great job.

Oh. I did not blur it, but created a "painted" effect on it. The original looks nice, but the back of the suit looks blurry.

Now, I've noticed it on FARK alot too ... but does ImageShack require everyone to mention the site when they post pictures, or does everyone love IS that much?

Very nice. Never seen something like that before.

"Buy our watermelons and be happy!"
This one's weird: Half comic book, half movie preview.

Then Gordan Comes along and beats them to death with a crowbar

It's nice, looks like the same place as the barrel one...

You mean grenade. It is. I like that screenshot.
Actually, I got lazy.

Laziness is a good thing, it lets you relax...for now :p
Nice pic anyhoo :D

I wish that were possible in the game. I'd be blowing people's limbs off all the time.
/hopes for a mod that implements gore.

Back