Funny and/or good videos/pics/flash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched it again and I can't stop laughing.

Not really. To me it screams something more along the lines of

*Lots of swear words in bold & in far too big text size, i'm just hilarious*

Uh.........Sorry. No really. I'm sane. *twitches*

...f***ing hell, Isn't that guy from Silent Hill? Thats creepy as shit.

*repost this within the hour or Half-Face-Man will be on your ceiling when your sleeping and will steal your face... and snack food items.*

:D

Wow, this criminal is stupid . . . . and these cops did very well.
http://www.break.com/movies/bustedbycops.html

LOL. I've never seen police use that tactic before.

They should of just shot him in his kneecap.

People find that funny? My god what is this world coming to? It'd be funnier to see somebody throw a brick into their windshield as they pass by. LOL

Those insults were horrible...as in stupid...

I found the driver's girly laugh funniest of all :p

I don't think that shouting random insults is funny, but I do think the reactions are. :p

I don't think that shouting random insults is funny, but I do think the reactions are. :p

You didn't get to SEE the reactions. All you got to see was the people describing whatever reactions they saw.

You didn't get to SEE the reactions. All you got to see was the people describing whatever reactions they saw.

You kinda saw their faces as they zoomed past. <_< >_>

Videos above are all great :D

'Owned'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuAF3Xo14bQ

I cant help but laugh at the kid at the end, the way he casually walks upto the guy and plants one on him...so many times ive wanted to do that to people!!

The one-hit-ko is also classic, but the kid in the red helmet takes the 'Holy ****' look of the pain factor.

Oh and if youre young, watch it with the sound off..unless you like undubbed Limp Bizkit...ahem. You have been warned.
-The Fun Police

mtif4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back