Funny and/or good videos/pics/flash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brick

Reaction score
In memorial, the old videothread. Let us honor it by starting a new one.

Hit it!

Good one :thumbs:

The narrator sounded as if he had a full nose, though.

I've got a lot of the old vids on a different msg board. Should I repost some? :O

Hellyes.

Also, g3ts on teh xf1fe newbZ loLz! csss pwn4ge uhnkay?

Stickied! Now a clean start. (btw it may not have been Samon's fault D: )

Lets just forget about it eh!? More funny stuff!

Here's a new goal!

Let's repost every single video from the last thread into this one! :D

Lets just forget about it eh!? More funny stuff!

I'd just like to point out that in no way at all was this incident Glenn's fault. Glenn was not responsible, and he shall not be held accountable.
No blame shall be placed on Glenn - Glenn is innocent.

It can't have been perma deleted, I still have the same postcount. -60 posts wouldn't have gone unnoticed.

It's gone. Slipped down a crack in the Vbulletin code or something. Nothing short of a DB backup would bring it back, and there'd be far more posts lost by doing that.

I'd just like to point out that in no way at all was this incident Glenn's fault. Glenn was not responsible, and he shall not be held accountable.
No blame shall be placed on Glenn - Glenn is innocent.

OK, next one on the list - it's Pi Mu Rhoooooo!

Lets not do the reposts please. There was a much funnier bathroom etiquette video though. It was in the last video thread and it had some real guy making fun of very thin toilet paper. Anyways now its gone and I can't find it. Probably could'nt find it in th 150+ pages anyways. :x

I don't see why you're all bitching so much, the old thread was just a giant spam orgy...

Glenn accidentally deleted it whiile trying to merge it with that other thread that was locked, didn't he? That's ok, I find it amusing, but not in a hurtful way :D

I liked the rubik's cube video, this little kid does it in thirty seconds and then at the end, the camera man just sort of grunted. "ungh, good job."

Glenn accidentally deleted it whiile trying to merge it with that other thread that was locked, didn't he? That's ok, I find it amusing, but not in a hurtful way :D
Not true! I merged a thread onto the end of this one, and all was fine until about half an hour later it caused some vbulletin bug and the thread disappeared. Theres no evidence of it being soft or hard deleted, it's literally just vanished. (I forgot to merge that other thread i locked heh).

Anyway no more of it, or bannage. Make me laugh, stat!

Someone must of hard deleted it.

HARDCORE DELETED. As in, it no longer exsists even to the powerful ever-seeing anti-communist eyes of Danimal. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back