Gabe Newell sold his soul to the G Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

childofthetao

Reaction score
I believe Gabe Newell sold his soul to the G Man, by incorporating certain content into their games, the G Man guaranteed the companies success.

And he thought it would be a nice little touch to put him into half life, to rub it in everyones faces.

Certain content is used to further the agenda of the New World Order.

Gordon Freeman is a symbol for free people, free men, a free mankind. The games manipulate and use our subconscious in ways that you don't believe are possible. By pitting "Free-man" against aliens our subconscious registers aliens as a threat to our freedom, they (those at the top of the NWO) intend to use this in the future by staging a fake alien invasion. This will be much easier to pull off if our subconscious has been programmed.

HL2 programs us (and therefore the reality around us) to have "free-man" being chased and hounded by soldiers (the combine), the soldiers represent the police/military gaining more and more power and control over free-men. This game is a symbolic representation of the world they want, and by playing the game (without awareness of what I tell you here) you are drawing that reality closer to you. The energy of your consciousness is being used to shape reality around you.

Left 4 Dead is used to program us to be destabilized and warlike when their is no law just you and some friends with guns trying to survive. This is when the economy actually collapses in the future.

This manipulation is how the NWO is slowly creeping over the world.

You are being used on a level beyond what you consider reality, and therefore this message will be totally useless to most people, however, that is not who this message is intended for.

Peace
Child of the Tao

So, what're all these Portal,Counter-Strike,Day of Defeat about?

So, what're all these Portal,Counter-Strike,Day of Defeat about?

I can't imagine Portal being anything other than innocent fun.

Counter strike and day of defeat, like any other simple shooting game, simply manifests in our world more people behind guns, and more people infront of those guns being shot.

Violence is at it's highest, because killing has never been so much fun for one to allow themselves to be hypnotized to constant killing on screen. Your subconscious makes no distinction between real and not real. The subconscious is being polluted and that leaks out as our life experience.

Peace
Child of the Tao

This is impossible to simply ACCEPT, especially if one really enjoys the games.

And yet this is just the tip of an iceberg that you are SUPPOSED to find ridiculous.

Peace
Child of the Tao

How could i never see such darkness?
Perhaps you could enlighten us more on these topics?

Is it also a coincidence that Valve has almost no official titles as is evidenced by their credit rolls in their various video games? I think not!

Clearly, at Valve, everyone is an equal, which is a core belief of the Communist ideology! An ideology which in turn has led to totalitarian regimes across the world, throughout all of history!

Something must be done

Gabe is also trying to use quality control on his minions by traveling to them and forcing them to accept his ideology

HL2 programs us (and therefore the reality around us) to have "free-man" being chased and hounded by soldiers (the combine), the soldiers represent the police/military gaining more and more power and control over free-men. This game is a symbolic representation of the world they want, and by playing the game (without awareness of what I tell you here) you are drawing that reality closer to you. The energy of your consciousness is being used to shape reality around you.

Except that the game depicts the player as successfully resisting those soldiers and the powers controlling them, and inciting other oppressed citizens to do the same. It ends with the massive world-controlling government suffering a devastating loss, and the "free men" being given the chance to take back their world.

That's sort of the opposite of what you're saying, or what I'd expect a conspiracy bent on world domination to want.

I believe Gabe Newell sold his soul to the G Man, by incorporating certain content into their games, the G Man guaranteed the companies success.

And he thought it would be a nice little touch to put him into half life, to rub it in everyones faces.

Certain content is used to further the agenda of the New World Order.

Gordon Freeman is a symbol for free people, free men, a free mankind. The games manipulate and use our subconscious in ways that you don't believe are possible. By pitting "Free-man" against aliens our subconscious registers aliens as a threat to our freedom, they (those at the top of the NWO) intend to use this in the future by staging a fake alien invasion. This will be much easier to pull off if our subconscious has been programmed.

Left 4 Dead is used to program us to be destabilized and warlike when their is no law just you and some friends with guns trying to survive. This is when the economy actually collapses in the future.

This manipulation is how the NWO is slowly creeping over the world.

You are being used on a level beyond what you consider reality, and therefore this message will be totally useless to most people, however, that is not who this message is intended for.

You're more crazy than me on Image Dump.
And that's VERY bad.

What's all this about NWO all of a sudden? Anyways, you retarded simpleton, your "theory" could also be applied to almost every non-fiction movie and book known to mankind, but you're not going to say that War of The Worlds (the book and the movie) is a tool used by the illuminati to program us to fight aliens. Well, maybe NOW you will because it probably has just occurred to you that there are also aliens in it. If anything, the NWO guys would use games to keep the youth pacified, and the farthest they'd stick their hands would be in the production of games. Not development. Also, I'd say the most prominent message in half-life is fighting against oppression, not aliens.

What's all this about NWO all of a sudden? Anyways, you retarded simpleton, your "theory" could also be applied to almost every non-fiction movie and book known to mankind, but you're not going to say that War of The Worlds (the book and the movie) is a tool used by the illuminati to program us to fight aliens. Well, maybe NOW you will because it probably has just occurred to you that there are also aliens in it. If anything, the NWO guys would use games to keep the youth pacified, and the farthest they'd stick their hands would be in the production of games. Not development. Also, I'd say the most prominent message in half-life is fighting against oppression, not aliens.

What if I told you that H.G. Wells wrote a non fiction book called "The New World Order" eh? What then? ;)

CURSE YOU GABE NEWELL AND HG WELLS!!!

Wow.

Really?

This is ridiculous...and highly amusing. Continue.

I think the OP has merit, and warrants further investigation.

Peace
Child of Porkins

Could anyone check if Tao isn't a multi-account of another member trying for a laugh...

Is This Tea said:
Violence is not at its highest... it's at its lowest.

I like that portal gets off the hook here!

That Pinker bloke is so upper class he's probably never even seen violence. Why are you posting someone else's opinion of violence? What is YOUR opinion, your personal experience of the world, wouldn't that be much more valuable to bring to the discussion?

I trust what I see, not what "some guy who wrote a book" says.

And I'm not talking specifically about wars or inquisitions I'm talking about violence on the streets (and I do NOT doubt for one second that the infusion of violence into our minds from young ages has increased the number of soldiers).

I haven't played portal in a while so I might have forgotten some things about it, but from what I remember it's innocent. Innocent I tell you!

Azner said:
How could i never see such darkness?
Perhaps you could enlighten us more on these topics?

Because you're not supposed to see things that aren't obvious, don't feel bad about it.

I might ramble on about specifics you're not interested in, so you might want to narrow down your line of questioning.

Apocalypse89 said:
Except that the game depicts the player as successfully resisting those soldiers and the powers controlling them, and inciting other oppressed citizens to do the same. It ends with the massive world-controlling government suffering a devastating loss, and the "free men" being given the chance to take back their world.

That's sort of the opposite of what you're saying, or what I'd expect a conspiracy bent on world domination to want.

Now this is exactly the kind of response that can lead one to a greater understanding of these matters. A true, honest, thought out response. Excellent.

You have to realise, there are TWO things experiencing a game or movie. The conscious mind, and the subconscious. Now these two are VERY different. One experience becomes TWO different experiences because of this.

All the way through the game one is under constant attack, there is always enemies trying to get you, and through the ENTIRE game there is always conflict. "Free man" is NEVER free, is always killing and trying to survive.

You may THINK that the game depicts "free man" being successful but look again. The subconscious only experiences the conflict and battle and struggle and THINKS IT'S REALLY HAPPENING. Or more aptly it simply makes no distinction between real/not real because it only works on symbols and if it is experience something then it IS a symbol to it.

For your subconscious mind to experience "successfully overthrowing the enemy" the game would have to continue AFTER the end of the game and you play as "free man" living happily ever after in a peaceful world, but you don't, the game ends, and you go play another game or begin the struggle again.

You see once you have "won" only the conscious mind registers a win, the subconscious sees only the battle, only the symbols.

If you can think of the game experience as a dream, then that is how the subconscious sees it. And only the conscious mind experiences it as a game that is being played, the 'playing' occurs consciously only, the subconscious is constantly fed the flow of images and sounds.

A baby is a sponge soaking up everything, they can effortlessly learn language because their subconscious mind is constantly absorbing, IN THE BACKGROUND, OF IT'S OWN ACCORD, THAT NEVER STOPS. Your subconscious takes everything in, imagine all that "learning power" of the babies new mind, we are using that on games and movies, imagine how much of our personality, world view and life experiences is soaked in hours and hours of TV and games.

For example the conscious world is made of colours, sounds, textures and such all combining to make objects, people, actions and such. A CONSCIOUS WORLD experience.

The subconscious world (dream) is also made of colours, sounds, textures and they combine in much the same way as above except what you get are things that APPEAR to be objects, people, actions like the conscious world but they are NOT, they are symbols. All the same pieces, but different.

Let me clarify, imagine that you are stuck in a tree and can't free your self. You notice that the part of the tree your are stuck in is dead with no leaves, but that the rest of the tree is flourishing beautifully. Then a man appears next you and extends a hand and helps you out.

On a conscious level this is simply an innocent sequence of events and nothing more.

On a subconscious level this sequence of events takes on much more meaning because the ONLY difference between conscious and subconscious is it is taken symbolically, just like a dream (every part of a dream is a different symbol for an aspect of yourself).

The tree is a symbol for life. You are your self, stuck in dead and stagnating life experience (the dead part of the tree you are trapped in), but life is NOT like that , that is only how it appears because you are stuck, it is actually rich and vibrant with life energy (the rest of the tree is living). In order to get unstuck from the dead part you have to BE MORE MASCULINE (the man helps you out), say what you mean, be more assertive. The man is a symbol of qualities you must integrate into your self because without them, you are stuck in the dead part of the tree.

That was an actual dream my mum had and asked for my help to understand it.

Now that might not seem relevant yet but it will. If you can translate movies and games into their symbolic meanings you will find exactly what is going into your subconscious mind.

Now let's make up a simple symbolic experience. Let's say a man kills a woman. Let's say that this is a video that repeats forever and someone is sat watching it, just as someone watches TV.

The subconscious see both people as itself, so what will happen after prolonged programming with this particular symbolic sequence, is that guy will slowly lose his connection to his own feminine side and become more masculine (and as such he will be out of balance with his TRUE self).

MAN = Masculine WOMAN = feminine

This would of course take time, and is not instant.

Because his subconscious is experiencing the death of femininity, he will be totally OK with it, he will say I am who I am and I am MASCULINE and getting more masculine because I want to, he can't experience it as a loss usually because the ego is important. He may remember a time in the past when he felt more balanced and generally a more happier whole person.

This is just an example, I'm NOT saying anyone should be anyone other than who they are and want to be. But there are reasons why we are who we are and there are reason why we want to be who we want to be.

Now let's take that one step further. Let's set up another symbolic sequence. There is a man, in an orange suit, called Freeman. He is being chased by what seem to be an endless amount of soldiers who he has to kill, his entire world depends on his ability to kill and defend.

First he is called FREE MAN, his suit is orange which is the colour of SELF (the second chakra). So already subconsciously we have OURSELF representing FREE MAN and we are constantly under attack and are never actually FREE.

Our subconscious is being programmed with information, that ME the FREE MAN, has lost his freedom to SOLDIERS of a HIGHER POWER.

On a larger level this is WE the FREE MEN have lost our freedom to the soldiers of a higher power (the soldiers and police of our government) and the only way to freedom is to fight.

Also the GMAN says "Missssster Freeman" giving any female players' subconscious minds a good hook into the manipulation: Miss [ter] Freeman.

This is because us REVOLTING and RIOTING and getting really mad and causing chaos (when the time is right, and it is drawing near) is all part of the plan. Not only is a particular outcome being hoped for but a particular outcome is what we are being programmed to consider as the only viable and correct and just and right thing to do in a particular situation.

One more aspect of this programming is what we accept in our lives. If we see our streets filled with soldiers we may be shocked, confused and angry at the government for doing this. They would then have to clear the soldiers from the streets. This is because the image of soldiers, guns, tanks, war, and conflict cause us to react that way. If our subconscious is infused with images of these things we will have less of a reaction to them. So certain things we are programmed to simply allow and to expect are governing what kind of CITIZEN we are because those above us want us a certain way.

If you see a big ass ship in the sky you might piss yourself or run screaming, not knowing what the hell is happening, an intense reaction because no such image is in your subconscious. But if your subconscious has been fed for years with such images you are more likely to accept what you see, think you understand what you see.

This also allows for things to creep into our lives without us minding, or even realizing it. Like the frog that is put in boiling water, it jumps out immediately, but you place it in cool water and raise the temperature slowly it will stay where it is and boil to death (we aren't as simple as frogs I understand that).

LAME-O said:

As you can see from what I have explained above YES IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES APPLY TO EVERY MOVIE AND GAME (well almost).

gFrohman said:
Wow.

Really?

This is ridiculous...and highly amusing. Continue.

Well I see I have failed to enlighten you (and that's totally fine).

However I do enjoy amusing people, so I don't mind at all, I hope you enjoy reading :)

RakuraiTenjin said:
NWO is being pushed by the Obama administration not Gabe Newell!

The NWO is being pushed by those above the president, Obame is being used to SELL (get the people to accept) the agenda. And many many people lower down are being used to promote the NWO.

Gabe Newell, bless him, probably has no idea what he's doing, he is more than likely recieving specific content from some unknown source (he knows its high up) and simply putting into his designs on the promise of success and money.

Sloth said:
Could anyone check if Tao isn't a multi-account of another member trying for a laugh...

You are probably talking about Vampy. No we are not the same person.

Peace
Child of the Tao

You have too much time on your hands. To analyze a video game like this, as many others have in the past, is just useless. Analyzing a video game in such a broad and controversial sense won't be taken seriously by others.

Also, if you are going to try to get more support for this proposition of subconscious propaganda for a New World Order, you should have read some of the other forums of Halflife2.net; we don't take kindly to people with your kinds of ideas. Although I don't speak for everyone here, I would believe that most would find your theory to be inane.

Let me ask you guys a quick question and get your opinions, after that if it's not obvious I'll tell you what I think.

I presume many of you play left 4 dead, well when you shoot the black guy he used to say "Do I look like one of them!?"

How do you think that would program the subconscious?

But recently they removed the middle bit to make it more effect, now he says "Do I look like them!?"

What does that say to your subconscious?

Peace
Child of the Tao

You have too much time on your hands. To analyze a video game like this, as many others have in the past, is just useless. Analyzing a video game in such a broad and controversial sense won't be taken seriously by others.

Also, if you are going to try to get more support for this proposition of subconscious propaganda for a New World Order, you should have read some of the other forums of Halflife2.net; we don't take kindly to people with your kinds of ideas. Although I don't speak for everyone here, I would believe that most would find your theory to be inane.

It's not about analysing a game it's about analysing consciousness.

It might sound like I'm saying people who play games are bad or stupid and to stop doing it but im not. Like I said if you are aware of it it doesn't effect you. The more deeply one is aware of it the less one is affected. Consciousness overrides it.

Peace
Child of the Tao

Let me ask you guys a quick question and get your opinions, after that if it's not obvious I'll tell you what I think.

I presume many of you play left 4 dead, well when you shoot the black guy he used to say "Do I look like one of them!?"

How do you think that would program the subconscious?

But recently they removed the middle bit to make it more effect, now he says "Do I look like them!?"

What does that say to your subconscious?

Peace
Child of the Tao

Your totally right! When I shoot the black guy in L4D, it makes me hide in the corner of my room and cut myself because I think the NWO is coming.

Peace
Child of Dabomb30

Your totally right! When I shoot the black guy in L4D, it makes me hide in the corner of my room and cut myself because I think the NWO is coming.

Peace
Child of Dabomb30

Actually, that would make me wrong.

Peace
Child of the Tao

Have you realized that everybody on this forum thinks your crazy yet?

I knew that already, I said I wasn't posting to those people so please ignore me. I'm scowering the net for more enlightened souls (you never know where they may lurk).

Peace
Child of the Tao

I knew that already, I said I wasn't posting to those people so please ignore me. I'm scowering the net for more enlightened souls (you never know where they may lurk).

Peace
Child of the Tao

Your clearly a troll, because if you wanted to discuss the NWO and conspiracies, you would go to a forum about that, instead of wasting bandwidth on a Video Game forum.

I thought you were kidding at first, and I was going to post a "win".

Then I realized you were not kidding and so I shot you thinking you were a bear.

Peace

Dick Cheney

You have too much time on your hands. To analyze a video game like this, as many others have in the past, is just useless.

Too much time? We intellectuals write things of this type and depth in about 15 minutes or so. The stuff we spend more time on is too much for you little forum pea-brains.

Seriously, tao. I get it. You're bored as hell. You like to smoke pot. But this is TOTALLY the wrong place for psycho-babble, not because we're dumb as rocks, but because this is the INTERNET, and people WILL take your absurdities quite seriously.

That said, stick around. To put it concisely... V V V
Your amateurish psycho-babble is endlessly endearing.

On another note, kudos for being extremely articulate with your absurdities. You are an excellent atirist, although I have no clue what specifically you're satirizing.
If conspiracy/g-man theories is the object of your satire, then you're SOL, cuz they satirize themselves with ease.

If you wish to continue your search for enlightened souls on the internet, I reccomend YouTube comment boards, and forums on any major partisan political broadcasting sites (FoxNews forums are excellent for this, as well as MoveOn.org, and Playboy.com)

...does this mean internet pornography is programming our subconsious for the day when all STD's are eradicated and birth control is perfected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back