Gah, I'm too pissed to listen to the dam busters

Bob_Marley

Tank
Reaction score
Bah, screw this. You know its a good night out when the even the famous Dah-dah-dah-dah-dadadadah... pisses you off. Screw this. Screw life. Exams are over and I feel the need to be inhebriated.

Even on youtube with volume controls this is far too loud.

This thread is now about this weekend.

I bought a bunch of cool stuff and made a new girl friend tonight.

... and I didn't even have to use my AK.

I attended the Beer Olympics, and found out after i left I had bumped into an old friend several times with knowing.

Got drunk last night or the night before... have to clean the house this weekend for appraisal... girlfriend going out of town for two weeks... ****

oh and forgot to mention quitting cigs. Not particularly hard, but damn do I want one.

I got plants. I'm sniffing plants, ****ers. Smell this shit. Smells good doesn't it? This is mother****ing oxygen. You don't even need an air respiratory machine grandma, just get you some ****ing plants and sniff them shits. Put them in the window, put them on the deck, put them wherever the **** you have sunlight and they will grow. You can pull up a chair and watch them grow. Just pour water on them like sea monkeys they come to life. It's more exciting than excitebike64. You can move them around. They don't care. You can punch them and they won't feel a thing. They have no feelings because they are heartless. You cannot hurt them. **** these things are badass. You need to get you some.

I got plants. I'm sniffing plants, ****ers. Smell this shit. Smells good doesn't it? This is mother****ing oxygen. You don't even need an air respiratory machine grandma, just get you some ****ing plants and sniff them shits. Put them in the window, put them on the deck, put them wherever the **** you have sunlight and they will grow. You can pull up a chair and watch them grow. Just pour water on them like sea monkeys they come to life. It's more exciting than excitebike64. You can move them around. They don't care. You can punch them and they won't feel a thing. They have no feelings because they are heartless. You cannot hurt them. **** these things are badass. You need to get you some.
Thats the shit im talking about brotha, you know plants are badass because they're green. Just like seaweed. Seaweed is so mafakking baddass sharks dont even eat it, green sharks would be even more awesome but seaweed and plants are mafakking badasses. Plants are awesome 1+

I was sooo drunk last night, I puked in my room : (

-dodo

my appartment look like crap. dust and shit. Dishes. Im too hungover to do anything about it.

Some bitch/ho/slut/female stole my aviators or I was too drunk/high to keep track of them. Briefly/drunkenly talked to some guy/nerd about stalindgrad and then someone else/but lesbian/ about 64 bit/32bit operating systems/bullshit for some reason. All in all I would say I had a shitty/wtf/great/regular night/poop.

Delete the appropriate words to make your own story about friday night!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

I hear if you drink enough alcohol you can become drunk.

I drank enough alcohol and became drunk last night. First time I've gotten drunk.

I tried Tanqueray and tonic and it was the worst drink ever. Tastes like pinesol. But I didnt even feel a buzz after a car bomb, that pinesol drink, rum and coke, and a shot of something all within an hour. Then I had a long island and didnt feel that until like 10 minutes after I finished it, then it was like my body released all the drinks i had before and the drunkness came on quick. But then I had another shot of something, and another rum and coke and i was good and messed up for the rest of the night.

Surprised I didnt have a hangover to be honest, I got home at like 2am and was up by 7:30 and felt fine, if a little dizzy. Now I need to wait for one of my friends to wake up so I can get a ride back to the bar and get my car.

I drank enough alcohol and became drunk last night. First time I've gotten drunk.

I tried Tanqueray and tonic and it was the worst drink ever. Tastes like pinesol. But I didnt even feel a buzz after a car bomb, that pinesol drink, rum and coke, and a shot of something all within an hour. Then I had a long island and didnt feel that until like 10 minutes after I finished it, then it was like my body released all the drinks i had before and the drunkness came on quick. But then I had another shot of something, and another rum and coke and i was good and messed up for the rest of the night.

Surprised I didnt have a hangover to be honest, I got home at like 2am and was up by 7:30 and felt fine, if a little dizzy. Now I need to wait for one of my friends to wake up so I can get a ride back to the bar and get my car.
True story.

You's a busta

Ryder.gif

I got drunk for the first time ever last week, weird experience. The only thing that seemed to be affected was my balance. and hedgehogs. As i stumbled back to a friends house he pointed out something on the ground which he believed to be a hedgehog and me in my intoxicated state did not believe him and proceeded to kick it as i thought it was a rock, not hard mind but enough to nudgeit , it wasn't there in the morning so it probably was a hedgehog no doubt annoyed at having a size 11 up its ass. Luckily i wasnt reported to the RSPCA by the people in the nearby passing van. Never again

Back