>frank fontaine
>anywhere in this list

:l

>geth
>villains

>more complaints etc

"You can't spell ignorant without IGN"

But for once, I think they made a decision that wasn't totally stupid

She is a pretty cool villain. Mostly because it's one of the only antagonists you grow to like instead of hate throughout the game.

"You can't spell ignorant without IGN"
You can't spell cluster-****ignly-stupid either.

47. SHODAN (System Shock)
45. Flood (Halo Series)

Get North Korea and Iran on the phone, because it's time to reset the world.

''Speedy things goes in, speedy thing comes out''.

''Remember when the platform was decending into the firepit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way!', and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'...that was great''.

Too many memorable lines. Comical masterpiece.

She is a pretty cool villain. Mostly because it's one of the only antagonists you grow to like instead of hate throughout the game.

But, doesn't that make her a bad villain?

I think Glados is a great villain, but I don't think she deserves the top spot. I'm going to say my biggest Villain of all time is Sarah Kerrigan. The sheer twist in the story of the Starcraft game is just absolutely jaw dropping, and Kerrigan played a huge role in it.

But can you name a funnier and more memorable one?

Maybe our love for Glados has been tainted by our love for Valve and HL2.

Everyone loves GlaDOS though. One of the things that sets her apart from your typical villains is that she's not distinctly evil.

wtf? Did they just pick these at random? space invader aliens ( which are just a few pixels that move around randomly) are in the top 20. How is a character with no personality story or... anything in the top 20.

You can't spell cluster-****ignly-stupid either.

Did you have to purposely spell that wrong to get that in?

I liked GLaDOS. She was kind of like a version of SHODAN that you could take home to meet your parents.

wtf? Did they just pick these at random? space invader aliens ( which are just a few pixels that move around randomly) are in the top 20. How is a character with no personality story or... anything in the top 20.
Ign are at the level where "iconic" can be confused with "can be used as a desktop icon"

LoL
GLaDOS ain't THAT bad after all...
Dude, WTF? Lemme list sum stuffs:
She killed Chell's parents
She killed Ratman, Aperture's founder.
She's killed Chell and brought her back to life more that 100 times
She killed nearly everyone at "Aperture's Bring your Daughter to work day" and the people who survived died because of unknown causes (eather the turrets, GLaDoS, or starvation)
The short: GLaDoS is BAD ASS!

Breen was a way better villain than GLaDOS.
Who's Breen?
And NO ONE'S BETTER THAN GLaDoS!!!!

Bullshit, the first Goomba you see in the Super Mario Bros is WAY better!

Back